What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Box Set Up

LifeLess

Veteran
highonthechroni thnx for staying tuned. Should really get interesting in the next few weeks. Peace LL

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Very nice plants man, you definately have it down, looking forward to seeing more flower shots, Hail the leaf, Dime

LifeLess

Veteran
rkrone You think you cant wait. Im weighing it out in my head already.

DimeBag65 They turn out anything close to what you get im in heaven.

redwood-roots put that chair anywhere you feel comfortable. And ty.

juggo

damn man i can smell those plants from here bro...its gonna be a good summer for sure! smoke it easy

peace,
juggo

G

those arent hitting the lights yet?
or are you still "paperclipping" them?

LOVE the box idea.
cheap.
simple.
and obviously effective.

nice work and thanks for the photos.

LifeLess

Veteran
Bact Its Flat White indoor paint. 4 coats does a nice job and after each grow i add another coat.

hub there above the lights. Wierd how they grow around the lights. If they do go towards the lights i will paperclip them back. So far so good. Update tommorow end week 5. Now there starting to pack it on. Peace LL

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
juggo and they do smell im sure you know that. Summer is gonna be killer bro.

T.doT.Toker thnx.As long as i have good luck im in. Peace LL

Heres end week 5 update pics. There starting to pack on some weight now. The smell is very intense. Smells like i opened a fresh pack of pink bubblegum with a hint of dead skunk mixed in. Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx highonthechroni. 3 more weeks id say.

Red_Greenery bubble skunk with a hint of sweet tart. I hope they keep progresssing the way they have been. Peace LL

watermelon

its looking great, what sort of yeilds do you expect from your boxes? also how tall were they when you set them to 12/12?

i think im going to build a similar box to you, but with 2x125w. i like sog as well, as scrogging takes to much time for a micro grow.

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
Hello watermelon really not sure what to expect yet. What ever i get im sure ill be more than happy. The plants were an average height of about 12-15 inchs when i switched.

Heres a few pics i didnt upload for some reason. Peace LL

HashishinReidi

Now that is what i call i nice micro set up , Real nice looking plants there lifeless,you have done a top job forsure Lovely looking buds .

Last edited:

AbaZabba

nice and frosty, excellent micro grow as they look very healthy and bulking up nicely for cfls

keep up the good work lifeless :yummy:

LifeLess

Veteran
HashishinReidi Ty much. Just using alittle TLC.

AbaZabba im amazed at the resin build up on these at 35 days even. They keeping this up there gonna drip. and ty.

Casual_Observer thnx for lookin in. Theres 6 plants in there in 1 gallon pots. No screen. Let them grow free. I used a screen in the past and found i had little control over the plants then. Put the screen in to soon and the plants dont reach the light to late and there over grown. I use plastic coated paperclips to pull the plants down or away from the lights. I like to see alittle burn on the tips of the leaves that way i know im close enough to the lights. A screen might work better with bigger lights that penatrate threw the canopy. I have to let my plants grow up along side my lights. That i figure is how the buds get big and so solid. Just gotta test and retest till you have it where you want it then dont change it. Peace LL any ?s feel free to ask. I recently built 5 of these same boxes for friends around my town and they are getting close to the same results. Heres my light set-up. GL

Latest posts

Latest posts