What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Box Set Up

LifeLess

Veteran
Lookin good Juggo. Heres my end week 3 update. Bubblegums are amazing. Bud growth is taking off like crazy. Has a nice frosty sheen to the tops. The smell is dank sweet bubblegum with a hint of skunk. The smell is so strong I dont think even a carbon scrubber would help. Ill be taking these to about 55-60. Updates every wed. Sour Sluts are alittle slower than the bg but I think that could be the ecsd in there. Any input is greatly appreciated. Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
TOB great to see ya stopping in and TY. And im yer 1st post what an honor.

highonthechroni these things grow themselves lol. Im just here to babysit and give some tlc. Been growing with this same set up for 5 or so years now. Alot of trial and error. The beta version of this grow box ended up 90% ducktape from covering all the holes that had to be moved. simple is the only way to go.

G

Wow have they ever filled out in just a week!!!

When are you counting your days in flowering from?

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
Whats up Red_Greenery I count my days from the day I switch to 12/12. They really are taking off nicely. If I didnt know any better id think this is a repeat of my White Rhino grow. Man did that ever turn out nice. Ill keep my fingers crossed. Peace LL

juggo

yo

yo

yeah buddy those are lookin nice bro! that smell is so nice compared to the sd lol,keep it green man!

G

I'm counting days from 12/12 too. Yours look like they make a quick transition into flowering while mine were slow to show preflowers. Hey every strain is different, temps and nutes play a part too.

LifeLess

Veteran
KB420,rkrone thnx for stopping in to take a peek. Its update time end week 4 bloom pics. Half way today 28 days. Gonna take these girls to atleast 56 days. Shold fill in real nice by then. Any input is appreciated. Peace LL

Norcal Crypt

Nice to see tOB made it in here along w/ juggo. woot!!...LL those thangs are looking great mon they are plumpin up nicely. This is where the fun photos begin....I can't wait to see next weeks update. Peace

LifeLess

Veteran
Norcal Crypt thnx bro. At halfway things are looking pretty good. They should really start to turn it on in the next few weeks. I will have some pretty interesting cuts on the way. Should be an interesting summer. Peace LL

Last edited:

ToB

Damn man I love those pics, especially the bin with them sticking up from the top! Really beautiful buds!!!

ToB

PS thanks for the welcome NorCal! (hugs)

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx TOB ive just been taking care of them they do the rest.
Whats up bact theres 6 plants per container in 1 gallon pots. Peace LL