What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
It was a coin flip but I took the first SSSDH down. This one has started to put out a diesel back and as early, makes me think the NL is showing.

picture.php

It’s been hot as hades, so it’s messing with the trichomes I’m sure.

picture.php

A few relatively new pistils made me think...but I saw enough buds with 5+ percent amber and I wanted to keep the sativa side rolling.

picture.php

picture.php

The leather spice is definitely getting introduced to the fuel now...

picture.php

Forever hanging...waiting for her Sis.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here’s my favorite #2

picture.php

Hate to pick favorites, but...

picture.php

Almost the size of a small trash can

picture.php

picture.php

Has not turned diesel yet...fingers crossed it doesn’t

picture.php

Thinking 7-10 days but with the heat?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Sheesh! That’s a gorgeous plant bud, great job with her! :woohoo::dance013:

Humbl Thanks, OZZ

I don’t wade in the pools of discussion surrounding the old Reservoir Seeds, but I’ve found some damn nice plants and I know OJD has kept these genes going strong because I’ve grown out the IX with great success as well.

I’m now in the difficult position of trying to clone or keep #2. Lazy and waited too long into flower. Fingers crossed, because she is looking like a true champion. I mean foot(s) long plus solid arm width buds. Sheesh, indeed.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I chopped her today.

picture.php

Just a few ambers forming in this shot. Other areas have much more amber. We’ve been having terrible caterpillar issues this year and the signs of damage followed by potential botrytis issues just didn’t make me want to risk leaving her any longer. I’ll probably still need to clean up 5-10% in the trim.

Here’s the processed bag of SSSDH #1

picture.php

About 220g/8oz. And that’s after she dried way to quickly while I was gone a couple of days. RH is low 50’s. That’s ok. Instead of jar cure, I plan to dry her out a bit more and then do a dry sift of the entire plant. Maybe If I’m lucky I’ll get 10+ grams of near full melt, 15+ grams of solid AA connoisseur hash and the rest can be canna butter’d.

All that and these plants only got about 4-5 hours direct sunlight a day. In full sun and a larger amended hole, I’m guessing weights could easily double, triple or more.

There is definitely diesel in #1, but there is also a deep perfume aroma. My buddy helping me trim totally agreed.

In #2, as it hangs tonight, I smell the perfume aroma even more and diesel less than #1. I’m hoping to dial in a slower dry and proper cure for the majority of that plant.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
SSSDH #2 hanging for a dry. Dialed the conditions, so hopefully she drys nice and slow. I am looking forward to drysifting #1, though.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Just finished trimming SSSDH #2. Took me 6 hours to get her nicely shaven. Guessing 12+ oz. top shelf; she’s still at around 67% RH now in a paper bag to finish drying before the jar. Sweet Jesus. Like an 80’s heavy metal concert. So much leather and spice.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great show you put on for us bro.
Thanks for posting up pics
:tiphat:
Just finished trimming SSSDH #2. Took me 6 hours to get her nicely shaven. Guessing 12+ oz. top shelf; she’s still at around 67% RH now in a paper bag to finish drying before the jar. Sweet Jesus. Like an 80’s heavy metal concert. So much leather and spice.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Great show you put on for us bro.
Thanks for posting up pics
:tiphat:

Thanks, ojd. This one has been my pleasure. After a weeks dry and smallish buds...

picture.php

Gave her a nice trim.

picture.php

Any perfume I thought I caught seems to have vanished. The spice and leather is all over the place.

picture.php

I’m jarred since this morning and my house still reeks.

picture.php

14.5 oz averaging about 64% RH in the jars. Was hoping to hit the lb mark, but 14+ well trimmed and not full sun...I’m very happy. Time for a nice long cure. Not sure what your next plans are with these genetics, but they are no joke...so unique and productive. I smoked a big hit of it last night green and uncured...it’s very active and very much an in your face high...up...energy...skin crawling tempered after about 45 minutes. I know after a 2-3 month cure, it’s going to be amazing. By 4-5 months cure...it will be genuine and unique because these genetics aren’t being shown in their full potential en mass.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
And outdoors, there was almost no larf. I have maybe an oz or two of small bud trim and shake on top of the 14.5. The rest is all sellable from my eye. Not that it is my intention.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice yield bro

My next project involving the SSSDH clone will be hitting it with the Original Diesel clone only Reversed pollen next month and early next year il incude my SSSDH clone in the Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male project and in the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male project to for some extreme Haze projects
Thanks, ojd. This one has been my pleasure. After a weeks dry and smallish buds...

View Image

Gave her a nice trim.

View Image

Any perfume I thought I caught seems to have vanished. The spice and leather is all over the place.

View Image

View Image

14.5 oz averaging about 64% RH in the jars. Was hoping to hit the lb mark, but 14+ well trimmed and not full sun...I’m very happy. Time for a nice long cure. Not sure what your next plans are with these genetics, but they are no joke...so unique and productive. I smoked a big hit of it last night green and uncured...it’s very active and very much an in your face high...up...energy...skin crawling tempered after about 45 minutes. I know after a 2-3 month cure, it’s going to be amazing. By 4-5 months cure...it will be genuine and unique because these genetics aren’t being shown in their full potential en mass.

OZZ_

Veteran
Nice yield bro

My next project involving the SSSDH clone will be hitting it with the Original Diesel clone only Reversed pollen next month and early next year il incude my SSSDH clone in the Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male project and in the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male project to for some extreme Haze projects

Those sound like some amazing projects there, best of luck with them! :dance013:

OZZ_

Veteran

View Image

Gave her a nice trim.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Great show! You really did an excellent job on these, would love to hear a smoke report after cure. Enjoy those flowers! :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts