What's new

My backyard 2009

K

kallenavndk

Thanks bros :):)

My next harvestproject:

picture.php

P :rasta:

:dueling: Dont you take that lovly yellow tree down :dueling: Could be a awsome shot if u drag all gh gals out 4 a class photo whit that beauty in the back :woohoo: u have to remove the green table or hide it whit plants infront of it and in top but i think its best if u move it out of shot cuz that show of coulors u have there is so awesome and we have so few days to enjoy em

God høst gamle bliver helt sikkert noget lækkert røg du for ud af de drivhus damer:yeahthats

ddt

hehe kalle u read my thinks. Very nice picture u did paddi, that i must say. Great plants, looks for nice harvest and plenty of smiles again, this season :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Oh my god those greenhouse bitches look awesome.........i think there will be some knock down smoke from that house of green...

i can tell you that the cheese/erdp.. x arne is just awesome....tastes like cheese and gets you high as a kite!!!

peace

Icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im with fingaz bro on the lil sadness mood, already miss your plants aswell as my own, everythings gone now, except from the few in the greenhouse like you paddi bro

cry cry
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Yup same here, although the deer "helped" me a lot on my spot with Arne crosses... Almost made me cry, hehe.
picture.php

I might have one plant left that I put out somewhere without preparing a hole or anything - perhaps I should go look for it in the weekend.

Too busy with my indoor and mentally preparing for next year to be sad yet though

H

h^2 O

i love your greenhouse paddi
Get a little waterfountain thing in there and take white christmas lights and put them along the eves and edges of the frame

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
well sad might be a strong word, lets just call it sentimental, hehe. damn deers, lets eat them..

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good lord paddi .... , this season went fast and it looks like you will have enough to smoke and to extract :smoke:

you did a really good job with them Hushplants :respect: :respect: i hope you get at least something smokeable from them , but they look sexy for sure , i might give purple man a shot for giving me some clones of his tester's as i have given out all beans of the first batch

picture.php

:wave:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Still not finished yet...:):):)

Fj...Here´s your PTK-cross - Hushplant? - in my gh.
I would love to take her inside, but Mrs. P doesn´t agree...lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :rasta:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks StickyF :):)

I cutted down this DC x Arne from the gh yesterday:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buds for smoking and a few for playing :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lost this topbud to mold. Guess it was rubbing the glass in the gh

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers
:rasta: P

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks JC :):)

I love autumn, and not only because of all the fat buds :cool:
Colours are so fantastic - even the small details :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:pumpkin:

:rasta: P

A

arcticsun

wow paddi, they both look real dank man. love the colors of autumn too, ill sure miss your wonderful backyard come winter.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and down they come one after another beautiful plant...i really like the way that leaf pic looks with the highlighted outline..good shot.
peace-T-