What's new

My backyard 2009

A

arcticsun

that girl from eno looks also lethal.. real frosty .. look at them beautiful leaves!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Love you guys :cool:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Her top

picture.php

Most of her body:

picture.php

Top:

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome paddi. heres the mum from the mighty mitef12 x arne, height around 40 cm, hehe
mightymitef12170908jpg1rs8.jpg

these seeds could very well have becomen your monster!
mightymitef12170908jpg3nw0.jpg

BONGSMOKE

very very nice mate,iv got 2 in ground 8 ft and budding nice.im new to outside in uk.i am worrying about when it rains,thinking of trying to cover,been told that rain can wash htc off and cause problems can you tell me if true.i am in south enland,very nice atm.got a monster nycd that i have brought inside to bud under 600hps.but got 2 in ground which are budding nice.so worrying about rain.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Holy shit bro!!!! I´we been away for a month and come back to these monsters!!!!!!!!!!

Now i will have to come visit soon....thats for sure!!

greetings

icetoker

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paddi, very very nice work! Two thumbs up from across the pond. DK is a beautiful country, and it looks like you are doing your part to keep it that way.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
:):):)

Killin´ a girl the other day made more space for this BIG Teheran Devil x ERocket/Danish Passion:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend Paddi! :wave:

I've been away from IC for quite some time, and have spend the last hour or so checking on all what I have missed in your thread...

So beautiful to see the ladies all grown up and posing together, they've gotten SO bushy and TALL! :woohoo:

I'm also loving the pictures of the early strains, I should that the Early Durban sometime, and the Royal Dane... and Paddi's special ofcourse! Hehe, I feel like a kid in a candyshop :laughing:

Take care my friend, and looking fowaard to see you around :smoke:

amazing garden, here are my thyphoons grown at 51 Lat,

Attachments

• Bike build 007.jpg
    Bike build 007.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Bike build 008.jpg
    Bike build 008.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Bike build 009.jpg
    Bike build 009.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 11