What's new

My backyard 2009

C

coxswain

I think you should expect all Danish strains to be a lot earlier - that's what I generally see when I watch US growers playing with them.
The earliest strains might yield less because they're starting flowering in mid july or so in Denmark - at that time we have almost 17 hours of light per day. I'm not sure you even get such long days in mid-summer...

Just theory though - can't say that I've seen this consistantly though - most of the Danish stuff I've seen grown outside has been looking really great.

Nothing wrong with early harvest. :D
I will def. need to pack up on some of the "northern" strains and test them. Royal Dane looks nice.

Edit: Sorry for getting sidetracked Paddi.

Smeden

Hi again fellars.

Damn your RD and Kalles cross looks super duper dank. Well, it all does, but damn are those sticky allready.

Im sitting in Shanghai atm, the trip went well, but big time tired!!!
As im not gonna be growing or smoking in China - I had to find something else that have a little to do with the greens. So just been shopping some different chinese teas. My colleague down here, says the green tea gives a nice kick and freshens you up in no time, so looking forward to enjoying some tea tomorrow morning.

Yesterday morning as I left home, I took some quickie shots from the RDxHE (Paddi 08 cut) from my friends garden. (might be the last we'll see of these girls, as I dont know If he will post some pics)
But their doing great. (44 days since they where planted out + repotted)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace n chinese karma en'mass

K

kallenavndk

Hi again fellars.

Damn your RD and Kalles cross looks super duper dank. Well, it all does, but damn are those sticky allready.

Im sitting in Shanghai atm, the trip went well, but big time tired!!!
As im not gonna be growing or smoking in China - I had to find something else that have a little to do with the greens. So just been shopping some different chinese teas. My colleague down here, says the green tea gives a nice kick and freshens you up in no time, so looking forward to enjoying some tea tomorrow morning.

Yesterday morning as I left home, I took some quickie shots from the RDxHE (Paddi 08 cut) from my friends garden. (might be the last we'll see of these girls, as I dont know If he will post some pics)
But their doing great. (44 days since they where planted out + repotted)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace n chinese karma en'mass

Smeden M8 i wish u a happy stay down there u crazy Dane :D Plz take some nice shot of the landscapes and so on i will be more then happy :yeahthats Ssssshh i hear something....Tea time :woohoo: Respect broski

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Paddi

thx for the PM my friend....i realy realy realy appriciate it!
Nway its looking Green inhere LOL...awsome work you display !

T

tricky

what a great thread paddi wish i could grow outside again .. only prob is CID live at the bottom of my garden :wallbash: and he's a noesy fker :noway:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Ur great guys :)
Thanks for showing Smeden. That cross is a pure devil :cool:

Here´s in early flowering mighty Arne:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Paddi Arne is going to be one hell of a bush, nice bro you and esbe always blow me away keep em coming bro
peace

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Hi paddi bro!
I see good hand of grower there :smoke:
My Arne is also little late, but finally she's awake and ready for some love hehe.

Peace :abduct:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I wanna party with my bros :party:

Finger, I hope to have 6 good weeks ahead - and maybe 2-3 bad weeks.
I think my great Arne will end up as one of my backyards most beautiful fat women :cool:

Here´s a Early Durban:

picture.php

It´s dirt - not mold (though I found one tiny mold-spot in one bud :mad:

picture.php

picture.php

Another angle:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

K

kallenavndk

wonderfull ,Great looking Ed:yeahthats

Lets hope we get 6 weeks like this mighty fine day we got today ...28 Degrees :woohoo:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Smokereports are for the wintertime Dödsknark...:laughing:

I have two of Enos great strain.
Here´s the small one.
Top of the plant is about 180 cm:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php