What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2009

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks buddah :smile:
Yes, I have many seedlings, and more are to come.
But the "100 seed-cup" is parsley. I love growing other things than C.

P

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Ahhhh okay....i love to grow vegetabels also!! For this year i have some special dif. tomatos strains..some chilli strains...some aubergine....some mini slack...some artichoke..some paprika...and some more, all old special strains.......
I love to have some good tasty oranic vegetables out of my garden :)

rasjano

best vibes for this season paddi...
wath its the genepool of thats Hippies heaven???

buenos humos
rasjano

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now we're rollin! Great shots Paddington! I love watching the daffodils break the long silence of the winter months... Once the season sets in, be careful using the greenhouse... Error on the side of having it open and venting if ya have to leave for the day... Greenhouses can heat up very quickly in the morning sunlight when temperatures get close to normal... Fan ventilation may be required at some point depending on how packed ya get in there...

Dont want to come home to toasty cannabis seedlings... I'm sure you've been around long enough to know how these things work... Just wanting to make sure my friends are on the right level...

Wishing you a season packed full of lush happy plants... :smoke:

6940black_indy_male_harvest.jpg

THC123

Veteran
Fan ventilation may be required at some point depending on how packed ya get in there...

An oscillating fan(or2) is always a big plus , u want the air to keep moving /mixing in a GH to avoid dead spots.

Also a supply of fresh air is a big plus, not only for temperatures , but for more fresh air and to give mold less chances

You could use a torin fan for this(i have a 1000 kubic meter one for my GH)

And then of course the door and ventilation windows , but that's not nearly enough.

You dont HAVE to do this , plants will grow just fine withoutn all these things , but in the end the plants will be healthier and have more compact nugs when doing this and also shorter internodes.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on there THC123! Preventing disease, cooler temperatures, wind strength exercises, and bringing in fresh CO2 = happy plants.... :yes:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad to see you're back at it paddi. i'm waiting for my seeds to come from the u.k. as we speak. then i shall be on the same path as you. only thing i need to do is build a greenhouse like you. i think there may be too many nosey neighbors around here for that though.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks guys. Yeah, growing in a greenhouse is something else.
This year I´ll overgrow my greenhouse :smile:

Terrible sight this morning:

picture.php

picture.php

Yes, a damn terrorrist-bird attacked my plants - maybe because the door was closed when it wanted to fly home...

They are still alive:
picture.php

Licking sun:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

THC123

Veteran
large selection of happy seedlings.

Do you keep them in the GH now permanently??

I will put mine in the gh day and night around 20 april , but i am hesitating cuz the weahter is alread good now and we have 13.40 hours of light and every day , daylight increases about 3-5 minutes

:abduct:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Heheh Paddi, nice start... They all will become monsters in few months I'm sure!
What do you plan to grow inside the greenhouse?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They'll be fine... Careful of the birds... They are just one of many potential pests... Got a little nursery going now... :) :headbange

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
:jawdrop: That's a serious science project you got going on there....very jealous of the outdoor space you have.... Can't wait to see your updates

paddi looks great got some potential there, that green house will be
very very nice,:woohoo::joint::joint: hope to see some bad ass growth!!!! them lady's will love the weather in that green house o ya!!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just noticed yer watch T-rex.... Be careful around those things... Where the hell was he when that bird was in there? :)

Whats the dimentions on your greenhouse? What size container will you be using once the season sets in? :chin: :headbange

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks...:smile::smile::smile:

The T-Rex is much too slow...:laughing:

Last night the plants sleept outside
Well, the temp is a little too low i guess, but they will not get hurted.
My excuse: I have a serious pain in my bach. Today good homegrown buds will be complemented with doctors heavy painkiller pills!

Well, I did manage to take a few pics in the early morningsun

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts