What's new

My backyard 2009

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks good friends :wave:

arcticsun...lol...your welcome bro

shaunmoluk...I guess it´s some kind of bug. Outside there´s no need for worry. The bugs wont harm the buds. Inside it´s another thing...

Mighty Mite F12 x B3.....going to bed last night

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

K

kallenavndk

Amazing..... looking forward to see the ptk in full flower single cola bud just in a bigger scale ...:D

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Aw man the indicas are so lovely this year! cant stop looking at those Mighty Mite F12 x B3 and PTK/dc? cross--

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long time no see my friend ... :smoke:

looks like you had a nice time tossing those males :D

and this pic is just awesome ... thx for growing this one :respect:
for your information this is #102 x ptk - pure indica / untested
picture.php

:wave:

Fj

Frozenguy

Veteran
Definitly one of the most lush, green, healthiest gardens I've seen. :canabis:

I will have to go over this thread in detail. :lurk:

Thanks!!

Frozenguy :joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
that x for shure rocks fj! hard not to love but it probaly wont finish at paddis. could be nice to get some cuts from her for a winter id grow!

a very special od man at the traditional holiday visit by the sea. he came
picture.php

he toked
picture.php

bum shiva
picture.php

and he left!
picture.php

few days later in his garden, sharing the love and peace and toking icetoker happy brother grown to perfection!
picture.php

picture.php

food pix
picture.php

picture.php

Fingaz2

Ceps Boletus Rotecappe Steinpilz Pfifferling Chanterelles, with yoghurt? You people are talking my kind of food!!! yea mushrooms.
Nice nice thread guys. Share the love, share the food & that bud would be nice as well. Hmmmmmmmmm. Nice.:yummy::yummy::yummy:
Cheers

blackone

Veteran
Nice man:) Unfortunately my gf would never trust any mushroom that isn't storebought so not much mushroom hunting here unfortunately. No luck trying to get her to try the delicious blueberries I picked last day either;p

ddt

All is looking soo green and sweet paddi. wish u only possitive vibez and all great from southere :)

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx esben bro ... , i know that she's probably 2 weeks to late for your environment , but he has a greenhouse ... :D
i gave him those beans about 2 months ago if i recall right :confused: and thats a nice plant for such a short time .... :respect:

have a nice :joint:

Fj

Fingaz2

Paddi, next time you fry those mushrooms, just put a few drops of vinegar in there, a bit of yoghurt does the same thing, it brings the smell out really nice, the whole kitchen will smell of the forest. Beautifull thread, hows the reveg job?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
WAMEN - yeah, I´m (also) blessed with some early strains

Thanks ddt my friend

Fj...Thanks friend. Yes, it´have grown pretty fast and beautiful.
We´ll see how far she goes. I have another small one in the gh and two small ones outside

Fingaz2...thanks for the hints...
Uhhh...the reveg-project was no good. The girl died!!
Well, actually I´m smokine some of her buds right now hehe

Peace randude101

Pics for fun:

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke: