What's new

My backyard 2009

THC123

Veteran
oh intersting , i sure would like to try some early indica like danish genetics to play with on guerillia , do you know a website paddi? that frohbanken thing???

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Two more girls for the budparty in the greenhouse:

Katsu Bubba Kush x B3.... and Cheese/Danish Passion x B3....

And today I started watering with ferts in the gh. N-P-K = 4-1-3

Together:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here´s the Katsu Bubba Kush x B3.... alone:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here´s the Cheese/DP x B3...Topped once:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful my friend, looking forward to much more! i think we must call you treegrower from now!

Wfw1

Very nice plants. I love the wide array of genetics. I'm quite jealous of your garden, couldn't get away with that here. But hey at least someone gets too right? Good luck enjoy the season.

K

kallenavndk

Paddi loooking goood ....:D I found out this :yeahthats

Morning glory is a common name for over 1,000 species of flowering plants in the family Convolvulaceae, whose current taxonomy and systematics is in flux. Morning glory species belong to many genera, some of which being:

Calystegia
Convolvulus
Ipomoea
Merremia
Rivea
Astripomoea
Operculina
Stictocardia
Argyreia
Lepistemon

So thx 4 the info m8, bud LOL its like when ya say its Canna :laughing:

K

kallenavndk

Champ i found out again ....some Morning glories can handle frost as well :D and one Mg is named, Ipomoea indica :D is a species of morning glory known by several common names, including oceanblue morning glory, blue morning glory, koali awa, and blue dawn flower. It is a tender perennial vine native to Hawaiʻi and the New World tropics, but it can be found throughout the tropical and warm areas of the world as an introduced species. It has become an invasive species in both Australia and New Zealand. It is cultivated in gardens and greenhouses for its large blue flowers.

So if u could find out the eksact species 4 me i would be sp happy

K

kallenavndk

Uhhhh more about morning glory oldtimer :D Dry soil they love and they bloom each day and die each day when they in flower, some bloom in night time awesome lil creature eh :D

Xhashish

Veteran
Wow looking really nice , really sweet forrest you have there (-:

cant wait to see more pics (=

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks all good friends. Your kind words makes me kind of flush :smile::smile::smile:

The first pic is for you kallen. The flower behind a Motavation:

picture.php

ErdPurT F2 - Haven´t shown sex yet:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have a very strong feeling that the one to the left is a girl. The other one is a male.
I´m sure we´ll know within a week or so....

P :smoke: