What's new

My backyard 2009

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Better start a caterpillar throwing contest.... :)

Yer gardens are very interesting this year, lots of little experiments... Thats how it should always be.... We should always be learning how to be better cultivators, plus its just plain fun! I've been seeing a lot of those topsey turveys around here. This is a major tomato producing state anyway.. We're known for a great climate for growing good tomatos... I wouldn't expect you'll need to do much training on it since gravity and wind will let the branches lay sideways and produce more branching.... Boy this is going to be fun! :)

For those spidermites, get a spray bottle with just water... They hate water... Spray the abaxial and adaxial leaf surfaces... They will hide out underneath where its dry... Keep on them, and open the greenhouse to outdoor beneficials... They won't be around for long... What do you plan to do with all the flower mass on the RD x (Heaven x erdpurt)? You could probably clip a bit off with scissors, but I like the look of that growing point on top, keep it moving! :headbange

The garden's full of happy plants, and its going to get even more full... How many more are yet to be transplanted? By the way when ya transplant, its best to have a sprinkle of water going in circles around the plant to prevent pooling and runoff of water, which causes soil compaction. Compaction is the reduction of porespace in the soil, which means less oxygen will get to the roots versus a soil that hasn't been compacted.... Think a light rain shower versus a flood.... :chin:

Don't blink, in a few short weeks the garden soil will almost completely disappear in a thick blanket of lush green foliage.... Great job this year, my friend! Thanks so much for sharing in the fun with us! :) :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks Friends :smile::smile::smile:

pipeline. It have never been necessary for me to really fight insect-problems outside.
But it can be a problem in the gh....Thanks for your comment :smile:

Family-visit. Young eyes help me spotting females and males.....well, the males I´m very good spotting myself, but them girl-preflowers can be hard to see with my eyes...hehe

picture.php

P :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
A few males:

Afghani x ErdPurT:
picture.php

picture.php

Auto Lhotse:
picture.php

picture.php

New Auto Lhotses:

picture.php

An albino:

picture.php

A Royal Dane-cross:

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Dong Bong...Nice Ladies :smile:

Thanks dragongrower :Smile:

A few girls....

Early Durban:

picture.php

picture.php

Cheese/DP x B2...:

picture.php

picture.php

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
coming along nicely bro :yes: ..you got me thinking about the upside dowm plant thing.
mmmmmmmmmmm if i take my hood off my lamp i could fit more plants in my room hanging for the roof= could look like a jungle = nuggs all over the place = more nuggs to toke toke toke toke ....sorry man ive been toking to much wake and bake baby >>hell yah:abduct:

keep it green
highlander

Mr_Green

hey paddi, this my first post here. you are the man by the way! i love all pictures, thank you for them. i was curious to see if you have recent pictures of the one that you were re- vegging. also im a prop215 patient in cali , and can i legally order seeds? if so where should i order for outdoor stains.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great healthy looking grow Paddi :) always a joy to stop by here and see such pretty plants !

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so happy them gals show sex so early! wonderful looking green my friend!

fingaz hurts from playing da bass?

blackone

Veteran
Genes:)
Outdoor genetics fit for the Danish climate often show semi-autoflowering traits, and males flower very early.
I see you were growing stuff like White Widow last year - that's something totally different:)

@Paddi really looks like you're getting ready for another great year in the garden - thumbs up!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks all my good friends :smile::smile::smile:

cheesebud - not much to say about the albino. It´s gonna die soon.
I had one some years ago and a few this year. It seems that Auto-Lhotse have a small risk for albinos

THC123...LOL...Growing in my backyard gives me the energi

esbe, yeah man, I got blisters on my fingers...lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran