My backyard 2009

K

kallenavndk

Looking good next early sex that will apear i cross fingers 4 will be a gal

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
esbe...hehe. Right now I´m a mankiller....later we´ll be malethrowers

kallen, bad bet I guess. It´s them small male bastards thats shows balls right now.
It´s very seldom I have seen female preflowers at this age.....althoug it happens!

DC (cut) x B3...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
that one looks like a proud man to!
You could very well be right my friend.
If my feelings will be fulfilled, I´ll have a male-rate in the gh about 60-70%
Outside around 40% males.
But thats just my feelings....

I have combined my feelings with some years experience :laughing:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Happy Brother BX1.
A plant with a very special appearance. A little beauty:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In the gh:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalber

Wow Paddi, that RDxH/E looks astounding! Really fat colas on that one.
Btw Paddi, what are the fastest strain/strains that you have in your garden?

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
i dont belong in hear being a indoor guy :smile:...
But i just had to say:yoinks: you got some kick ass skills paddi :respect:,, check the size of the trunks on your small plants :yoinks: man my indoor plants dont have trunks like them when fully flowerd lol....

keep it up the good work,,hope you dont mind the indoor grower pulling up a chair and watching the show K+

keep it green
highlander

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Your welcome theHIGHlander :smile: When I´m surfing around here, I´m often in the indoors

Kalber said:
Btw Paddi, what are the fastest strain/strains that you have in your garden?
The RDxH/E is one of the fastest. An Early Durban and Royal Dane and a few other RD-crosses will be fast too I guess.

A few more RDxH/E:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Love it, love it, love it Paddi!! New around here but wanted to say hello and tell you congrats on your projects....bring on 09!!
:lurk:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always stunning in here paddi.lookin really forward to seeing how ur happy brother ix1 does outdoors,im running them indoors right now...great plants for sure,i know they will be beautiful in ur hands and garden,peace :lurk: -T-

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
:woohoo: Paddi the cut look soooo good...i had a unrooted one from it, given to me from our friend the kepper....:wallbash:but she did not made it:nono:

looks like the she will reveging....do u will cut the bud of for a better veg??

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
THC123 - Yes, I gotta keep an eye on them....watch out for spider mites

Hi ROOTWICE - Welcome bro, enjoy

Tonatiuh - A lot of indoorgrowers have that HB going. I´m looking forward to see the difference od/gh. From start my two plants was like twins. A third one was taller and faster - makes me conclude that that was a male, and my twins are girls!

buddah - Thanks (that was to you Smeden)...sad the cut didn´t make it.

About revegging. I´ve never tried reveg anything.
I hope some of you guys will help me in the weekend.
I really need help

Here´s the monster RDxH/E from -08:

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
About revegging. I´ve never tried reveg anything.
I hope some of you guys will help me in the weekend.
I really need help

hey paddi

also for me this year it's the first time revegging something , i tranplatend her to very rich soil(rich in N) and with extra rootspace(from 3.5 to 10 liters) and she is revegging now. You could also put her indoors on 24 hrs.

Normally in our climates , the mites won't give real problems outdoors , however , i would keep an eye on plants in the greenhouse , as those little rats like warm and dry.

I use bac plant vitality plus for mites , its non toxic and very effective and you an treat your soil also(kills the eggs)

greets:abduct:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Man, the Garden of Eden got nothin' on this place... I can't wait to see it in full swing. :smoke:

-s

dreadvik

The short answer is: I want my backyard once again to look like this. Full of smelly girls:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My heaven!! I often look out to my garden and wish I could even jsut place one plant outside but in the UK in a city it just aint wise :(

Mad props to you and your garden though they look mighty fine and I wish you success in recreating the look :)

B

BigTex

Paddi- I think your yard will look like that again in 6-8 weeks. You are just modest:D Those are very pretty and HEALTHY!

K

kallenavndk

esbe...hehe. Right now I´m a mankiller....later we´ll be malethrowers

kallen, bad bet I guess. It´s them small male bastards thats shows balls right now.
It´s very seldom I have seen female preflowers at this age.....althoug it happens!

DC (cut) x B3...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah it sure does happen m8 i my self got to gals outside and one boy ,, the boy show him self about 7-8 days ago and the gals about 5-6 days ago :yeahthats

Them prerun u got last year in my rembering was really big and fat to :woohoo:
Still looking good as always champ when i come over next weekend or next one again then i have a new objektiv i just bought 4 my cam ..Its a 58 mm Tele objektiv and they promise i will get some great close ups whit it :D
When all ya guys from dk want to buy some kamera or tilbehør for it i suggest u try type the company u want to buy from and then instet of type.dk type .se :D :woohoo: i saved me about 100 Kr :yeahthats ordering it from sweden its the same company the valuta is just diffrent ...Hollidays u can sometimes save up to 3000 kr :yeahthats

HookaHittaH

Your plants seem to be off to a good start Paddi. That pic from your last years grow.... Talk about SOG .. haha.

Good Luck M8