What's new

My Backyard 2008

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks friends...:smile:

tonysoprano...I was lucky getting a few beans from a friend. Guess you have to search...

Talking Perun. Mine are from middle size to small monsters. Beautiful girls :jump:

A few pics from today:

Paddi

darrinjefferson

paddi your garden is looking awesome!!!! your ladies remind me of my g13 plant. it has really big, wide leaves.
all of yours look so perfect.
keep it up!!

ddt

My good, each one picture is even nicer and nicer. Damn nice chunky colas with Perun, damn nice all others , very ncie garden and your darling, tell her she is doin magnificent job with no canna flowers :) And she is earlier, she got earlier flowers than u :)
hehe
super paddi

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
:jump: :jump: :jump:

Thirsty plants in the greenhouse:
DC x ERoc/DP and ERoc/DP x DC

The ERoc/DP x DC was a male:

Female DC x ERoc/DP:

I gave her a little of this:

And a little of that:

I watered my small Afghani x ErdPurT today.....only for the second time!!

Paddi

Last edited:

HookaHittaH

Paddi did you have to stand on your roof to get those pics of your garden? haha. I love all the strains you're working with. They seem to love growing in your yard as well. Keep it up M8 I'm enjoying this grow show.

Kush Junkie

man im jealous of people that walk out there backyard and can tend to their garden. i gotta do some hiking and dont like the fact that i cant check em whenever i want. garden looks good Paddi.

Y

YwouldntI

sup paddi,lookin awesome as always brotha....flowers everywhere real soon...yeeehaaaaw ;)

Y

YwouldntI

hey paddi just chimin in,still lovin the thread,and the monster plants inspire me fasho.
keep up the great work.peace-Y-

Beaautifull paddi. Cant wait to see whole your garden in one month :)
Amazing night pics but be carefull cause with flash u can stress plants which needs specific photoperiod.
:D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
good job paddi! the pictures look amazing.
the last pic looks somehow like one of my pictures:

Today I'll go to see my plants, been 2 weeks without seeing them.

Good luck!

little j

one time i planted a mj in some brush by my hunting stand in the spring. i didnt go there all summer and in the fall on the opening day of hunting season i went to the spot and i looked for my plant but i couldnt find it. i thought, oh well, of course the thorn bushes overtook it. i got in my stand and sat there for an hour and then i looked down and here was a healthy 8-9 ftr, bent over in the thorns, sweet looking MALE mj plant. i thought it was spectacular.
when i look at your garden today i think about that late afternoon and how great it was. thanks. little j.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Whats this? Early harvest!!

Yes, this RDxH/E have been attacked by mold.
Better with an early harvest than to see her covered in mold.

A few minutes later:

Paddi :smile: