What's new

My Backyard 2008

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Just a few pics.

First RedHairedSoniaxErdPurT in the front. RDxH/E (a monster!) to the left/middle back and B3/N7/ErdPurT x Royal Dane to the right.

Enjoy, I really do...:smile::smile::smile: :jump:

Paddi

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
looking so good bro.....

cant wait to see what coming out of your pruple princess i got 2 phenos in my seed last year purple and green one.....

green one

purple one

peace maffe

Goood damn, these looks soo sooo great paddi. Damn Perun from Darwin seeds looks eally like superb and an early strain. Looks for really big yield i think.
Superb paddi as always

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Karakoram...Yeah, Perun are very nice and pretty early flowering.
Here´s one more pic. Peruns in the front:

Watch out for theese bad monsters:

Paddi

hey paddi, everything is lookin AWESOME! The peruns look wicked. quick question, how could I get some of your purple princess seeds? I cant send a pm cuz i dont have 50 posts. thanks.

G

hey Paddi!:wave:
damn, the slug is a fatty boom boom...lol propably eate some huge leaf, being high to death now...:wink: lol

The garden is looking awesome! Crossing my fingers for a high yield for you! :smile:

overgrow the World!

:wave:

M

mossy

:yes: I have been admiring the Perun in pipelines thread too.

Have to admit she is Exceptional to stand out amongst the beauty queens you have in your garden.

NZGROWN

Beautiful garden Paddi! I am in absolutely unadulterated envy of your close proximity to your outdoor grow. I see the distance to your water source compared to mine, and a little piece breaks off inside of me. Great work mate!

Lovely garden Paddi,
so healthy and green with massive stalks-
should be a great harvest, looking forward to seeing it, especially the Perun- haven't heard of that one before but it looks very nice in your garden.
Peace.