What's new

My attic buildout

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Yeah man cajuns are crazy as hell, in a good way. I worked for a family from NO that weren't too happy when Jim Everett shipped in from the .....Rams? Some question about his manhood, lol. One of my bosses told me a local TV announcer interviewed JE and mispronounced his last name Evert (as in Chris Evert, female) and JE flipped the interview table to the side and grabbed the interviewer by the throat. I guess ya had to be there but it was funny at the time. My bosses liked JE a little better .....albeit press conferences and not on the field.

I have to laugh at Steve Smith (Panthers) sometimes. He points at his lord when he busts a play and then runs his mouth like the devil. But I'm one to talk.

Joeski

nice mate... impressive to see such a well setup grow.. im just wondering.. are you trade qualified by any chance? im assuming you did most of the work yourself?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And the answer is.

And the answer is.

picture.php

picture.php

Loving the show and want to see your Saints and Drew Brees in Miami.

Peace, :joint:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man cajuns are crazy as hell, in a good way. I worked for a family from NO that weren't too happy when Jim Everett shipped in from the .....Rams? Some question about his manhood, lol. One of my bosses told me a local TV announcer interviewed JE and mispronounced his last name Evert (as in Chris Evert, female) and JE flipped the interview table to the side and grabbed the interviewer by the throat. I guess ya had to be there but it was funny at the time. My bosses liked JE a little better .....albeit press conferences and not on the field.

I have to laugh at Steve Smith (Panthers) sometimes. He points at his lord when he busts a play and then runs his mouth like the devil. But I'm one to talk.

HAHA. I love those guys. TO is another load of talent with too much attitude. That's why he's playing in the snow up in Buffalo. :yay:

nice mate... impressive to see such a well setup grow.. im just wondering.. are you trade qualified by any chance? im assuming you did most of the work yourself?

No, thanks for the kind words, we never called the repairman when I was kid ;) If you didn't like your house, knock the wall down and change it. Two contracting crews did most of it. My parents and I did most of the finishing work, which is the hardest to get right. Lots of practice when you move around a lot lol. My father can build a house with his own hands, if you give him enough time. He's slooooow sometimes. He likes to run all the cool stuff. Point the finger. "That's why you have a son." I love that one. This is a family affair. We're a team all the way. Caregivers/Patient=Parents/Son. 3 against the world. It's survival baby!

i'm a bret favre guy but cowboys are gonna go to superbowl.

They did look nasty the other day!

picture.php

Loving the show and want to see your Saints and Drew Brees in Miami.

Thanks bro! I bet you would like to see Brees there, poor SD refugee ;)

Last edited:

Uncle Remus

DAMN...You guys are a bunch of pups

My early days of NFL action included Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Dan Fouts, Charlie Joiner, Dave Caspar, Kenny Stabler, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Walter Payton, ect. ect REAL football player, not ghetto wannabee's

Back then football players (especially DB's) had to have talent...Not simply run fast...IMO I'd say 80%-90% of the DB's playin today wouldn't have had the talent to play 20-30 years ago...I see it 10-15 times a game...A DB trying to tackle some guy around the shoulder pads, guys spins a bit, and breaks away for another 10-15 yards...I learned to tackle by GRABBING THE LEGS probably by the age of 8...These ghetto thugs don't even have playground talent...But BOY, he runs a 4.2 40!!!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

My early days of NFL action included Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Dan Fouts, Charlie Joiner, Dave Caspar, Kenny Stabler, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Walter Payton, ect. ect REAL football player, not ghetto wannabee's

Back then football players (especially DB's) had to have talent...Not simply run fast...IMO I'd say 80%-90% of the DB's playin today wouldn't have had the talent to play 20-30 years ago...I see it 10-15 times a game...A DB trying to tackle some guy around the shoulder pads, guys spins a bit, and breaks away for another 10-15 yards...I learned to tackle by GRABBING THE LEGS probably by the age of 8...These ghetto thugs don't even have playground talent...But BOY, he runs a 4.2 40!!!

Men of f'ing steel bro! Love that. Gotta throw Mean Joe Green in there ;)

I always loved defense. Jack Lambert was the man, too.
jack-lambert--%C2%A9photofile.jpg

Just kind of has that look doesn't he. They don't make them like they use to. ;)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where has this thread gone...go cowboys

No worries bro. It's all good in here. A misunderstanding of perception is all. Some may think I'm too fast, I think I should have had this done a lot faster. I've heard a couple "this is best"..... well, I think it could be a lot better. I just ordered the Sanyo Low Ambient A/C. Eh, that hurt.

The positive pressure from the 8in Vortex was pushing the grow air into the garage through the A/C run. It's not bad and it doesn't get outside at all. Remember the sealed garage. Phew. The ozone in the dummywall was working, but I could still smell it in my office and I just don't like having it around the plants at all. It gets in the room when I open the door. That whole ventilation system was a costly mistake and believe me it hurts.

I got caught stepping over dollars to pick up dimes. It will get you every time!

I've lost a lot of money getting this running and 1 year to my first cut is a f'ing long time for me lol. Especially when you are sick.
:dunno:

People see things differently through a computer screen. I'd like to leave it at that. It was unfortunate.
:mopper:

Let's keep this baby on track and not let negative energy get in the way of the bigger things we are trying to accomplish here.

No matter what you guys think of me, I'll still love y'all. I'll kill you motherfuckers with kindness if I have too. ;)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

homer_drool.gif

Thanks for stopping by Hydrosun. Love the pics!

It's on like Donkey Kong with San Diego this weekend. HAHA I love this shit! ;)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Men of f'ing steel bro! Love that. Gotta throw Mean Joe Green in there ;)

I always loved defense. Jack Lambert was the man, too.
jack-lambert--%C2%A9photofile.jpg

Just kind of has that look doesn't he. They don't make them like they use to. ;)

Looks a little like Woody Harrelson with a stache. Jack didn't waste time biting fingers in the pile. But then again, gums don't hurt as bad as being knocked into next week.

It's sad we're too pc for the likes of Jack, Lyle Alzado and Dick Butkuss today. Ray Lewis could hold his own with em but he'd be broke from fines or outta the game completely, lol.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple of things I've done to further silence things. Notice the pumps in the corner on the foam blocks.

Thick foam makes a good base for things that vibrate.

I hooked up the spare 4in carbon filter from my first room onto the Panasonic fan. I have it set to constantly dump the pony wall out of the roof. This should help relieve the pressure in the dummy wall that was forcing air into the garage.

I'm going around with some can spray foam tomorrow to fill in a couple gaps.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

When one of em runs your way, just GRAB HIS LEGS. Don't worry about him converting your bung from a tight end to a wide receiver with a forearm the size of your thigh.:whistling:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks a little like Woody Harrelson with a stache. Jack didn't waste time biting fingers in the pile. But then again, gums don't hurt as bad as being knocked into next week.

It's sad we're too pc for the likes of Jack, Lyle Alzado and Dick Butkuss today. Ray Lewis could hold his own with em but he'd be broke from fines or outta the game completely, lol.

:biggrin:, those guys where old school. Ray Lewis and Urlerarcher (sp?) a few years ago remind me of the old school linebackers. Best position in football IMO.

Ray Lewis doesn't really give a fuck lol does he?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Love the foam under the air pumps. I'd just say why not 80w or bigger air pumps? Every little POS 2, 4, etc. air pump I've ever owned fails and sucks as no other. I love my 80w industrial guys with 8 or 12 difusser. I have four or five of them. One goes down throw in another ;)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the foam under the air pumps. I'd just say why not 80w or bigger air pumps? Every little POS 2, 4, etc. air pump I've ever owned fails and sucks as no other. I love my 80w industrial guys with 8 or 12 difusser. I have four or five of them. One goes down throw in another ;)

Right on with the mechanical redundancy reference!

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to add that onto my "to do" list.

I'm using Ecoplus pumps in my rez's right now. :pointlaug They are cheap and have worked so far lol.

I'm playing with fire aren't I? :dunno:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, you just jumped outta the 3rd story window half naked because yer jeans are too tight, lol. Starch em, they'll stand up better and be easier to jump through.

For a minute I thought Tenacious D lost his birthmark.

catapult_2.jpg

I've been working on this thing for a little while. It's all in pieces in my office right now. Something is wrong with the trajectory of it??!!! :dunno:

I'm getting advice for this on another forum though guys. Trying to keep it classy around here!

:trampoline: