What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my ace trip

makedon

Veteran
zamaldelica day today and the expresion 'high yielding strain' just got a new meaning to me!
it took about 15-16 weeks to saw the first amber heads.
as soon as she get dry i will sample her...
aromas are carrot and mango!

[YOUTUBEIF]d4WlqxPzQ28[/YOUTUBEIF]

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

Baron Greenback

Excellent work makedon, that shuld be a lovely smoke in due course.

G

Hola bro! :tiphat:

Incredible plants and photos, the highs are gonna be stellar to say the least... :bow:

All those crosses are also very interesting!Zamal x Everything!

I can't pm (yet? or i don't know how) so you send me when you can so
i can check how it works.

Kyuss ρεμάλι! :headbange

orfeas

Veteran
zamaldelica day today and the expresion 'high yielding strain' just got a new meaning to me!
it took about 15-16 weeks to saw the first amber heads.
as soon as she get dry i will sample her...
aromas are carrot and mango!

[YOUTUBEIF]d4WlqxPzQ28[/YOUTUBEIF]

View Image View Image View Image View Image

The wise fellow drinks fanta with Jamaldelika...the unwise one might have a tsipouro and lose their marbles...:laughing:

Well done once again!

:tiphat:Orpheus

makedon

Veteran
baron greenback thx!
so far shes my favorite smoke,i call her "the sweet high"
gone wait a bit more to give her a deeper report

deepwaterdude thx!
i missed some indica for the insomniac nights....a friend passt by to give him a bud(was out of weed) i gave him malawi he smoke it at 19:00 and slept at 04:00 !

syd thx bro!
we gone sample them together with orfas im hopping bro!

orfea compadre thx for your grows and reports that push me the zamaldelica way....and what a way!!!
when we gone meet bro try not to drink tsipouro... :laughing:

GT.... waiting for the tiger to get gold...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

btw zamalotsipouro time κουφαλες!

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest makedon :)

I'm glad you are satisfied with the yield and with the mango carrot aromas of your Zamaldelica, looks very promising :yummy:

Thanks for the lovely updates and great close up pictures!

Swamp Thang

Veteran
The buds are spectacular, Makedon, and the photography is amazing. Very professional. That blue-hued shot at dusk along the shoreline where you walk the hound while toking, is a masterwork of the craft, if I may say so.

Sheer artistry is at work in the indoor high tech growing of these top grade Ace sativas, and also in the capturing of recording images to wow fellow gardeners worldwide.

I'll be standing by for that smoke report, as and when due.

makedon

Veteran
thx dubi! you cant harvest more that the gens have to offer you ;)
as for the high of mis zam as youv sad its promising...waiting!
so far shes a dream weed 'kind you dont know what hit you...but in a calm way...
nep jam is my fav wake up weed... so clear and head high that you can go throu all your hard morning work(and i have alot)
then is zamaldelica time with some tsipouro(50-60%alcohol)
relax time....and then its time to go to sleep(malawi time)to or three puffs and your outv this world....good luck!
so far im not just happy,iv sit on my pans... thx !:biggrin:

ST my friend i wiss i can meet you and smoke a joind
my blesssings to you and your garden!

makedon

Veteran
1st of all,a seed bank that give you the opurtonity to make your seeds and been indepentid...i think it worths the name ACE :tiphat:

genes? AAA includ high yield etc

price? ha ha ho

support :comfort:

and a song for company...

[YOUTUBEIF]jZk9tycQ9q0[/YOUTUBEIF]

:woohoo: :thank you:

picture.php

makedon

Veteran
thanks tangwena,or i should say mr cob
for sure ill give a gt branch the cob treatment

the tiger its down,couldent wait more for the trics to amberize
finaly im gone sleep without fakin fans and rvk

[YOUTUBEIF]8ysBMZSzpp8[/YOUTUBEIF]

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

to be continued outdoor....
vives

G

:woohoo:

That was some trip! The weed is gonna have a matching trippy high :)

Wonderful journal,featuring some of ace's finest.

You are representing Macedonia/Greece in the weed scene much better than PAOK does in football :biggrin:

Now the only fans you're gonna need are for that f*ckin heatwave...

Congrats bro and have a great summer!

makedon

Veteran
syd thx alot bro...

ps as for PAOK :kissass:

thx tangwena, +vibes to you bro

orfeas thx compadre
the high of mis zam its also getting up up and awayyyyy :biggrin:
for about 3hours im surfing in the house looking what to do :laughing:

deepwaterdude you feel me bro... till september luxury then it starts again the hovercraft :biggrin:

and a summer photo to cool thinks
[YOUTUBEIF]cLNIYUQIwqs[/YOUTUBEIF]
picture.php

makedon

Veteran
about the smoke reports! no sell,no smell.NO TELL

about the smoke reports! no sell,no smell.NO TELL

no smoke report have done because i broke the golden rule!
i also want to input one more think to the rules,be friently with your neighbours... :moon:

after a month that i have chopt all my plants,i notice allot of heat around my vilage and my house,to the point that i was going for a walk with the dog and some mysterious cars following me..

so i hade to make my move and toss all of my weed(the outcome was over half a kilo) and all of my seeds,and they were alot and very intresting crosees..

so after i clean up my space from all that special weed and seeds (i hide a small amound of my zamantelica and a small numper of seeds.maybe i do with it a smone report when im gone get back,i think she will be fire by then)
i moved to my family to alemania :comfort: thats the best think from the story,we became a family again after many wears...

so the outcome its that behind every stepback there is somethink good :ying:

i dont think that it will take long time to put the lights on once again since the weed here its a no no smoke for me(skunky stuffs) except some times that i score some very good SLH,but even this has nothing to compare with the goodies ACE has to offer...

well..keep it green and +vibes to you all
since next time :tiphat:
[YOUTUBEIF]_CL6n0FJZpk[/YOUTUBEIF]

G

i moved to my family to alemania :comfort: thats the best think from the story,we became a family again after many wears...

so the outcome its that behind every stepback there is somethink good :ying:
You said it all brother...Hope I could think like that more often.Happy to hear you're happy:)
i dont think that it will take long time to put the lights on once again since the weed here its a no no smoke for me(skunky stuffs) except some times that i score some very good SLH,but even this has nothing to compare with the goodies ACE has to offer...
...and also happy to hear we will see another special grow from you...Let's see your progress in photography ...By the way the pic by the river should win a contest...seriously!I don't talk about the fishing pic ,because my opinion will be subjective :biggrin:
Good luck my friend !
:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
"Ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού" they say, my friend!

Now, it's just about time you got down to business and showed some... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

Latest posts

Latest posts