What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my ace trip

Azure

You are one of my favorite photographers of cannabis! Great work all around. Growing and pics!

makedon

Veteran
hi Azure!
thanks a lot for your kind words! :huggg:
+vibes to you and your garden bro

nep jam at 42days 12/12

sugarlicius :blowbubbles:
picture.php

i think we all are nature lovers so let me show you my favorite spot to walk the dog and :joint:
picture.php

makedon

Veteran
thanks alot bros!!!
all your posts and reps works like battery charger to me
will make some shots from the ladys later...somethink else for now
yesterday we met with a friend i met in heare(ICMAG) 3 years ago...some bho honey(from him) and 3 of my buds were tasted :p
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

makedon

Veteran
@ 52days 12/12(actualy 11/13)
tiger gone bring a very big yield,its a big plant but not like malawi or zamaldelica they are kind of treeplants
i think its also time for the ladys to take a bath (flush)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
thanks alot bros!!!
all your posts and reps works like battery charger to me
will make some shots from the ladys later...somethink else for now
yesterday we met with a friend i met in heare(ICMAG) 3 years ago...some bho honey(from him) and 3 of my buds were tasted :p

Hope you enjoyed the meeting makedon :)

The Golden Tiger looks impressive!:tiphat:

makedon

Veteran
thx alot fellas!

hey dubi,cannameetings its always a plesure...hoping in the next one to be your gear on the table..
gt is a beast like zamaldelica...
and nep jam its a sugar candy!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

makedon

Veteran
gt day today...looks kinda dangerous!

nep jam was harvest yesterday..about 10weeks flo,no time to take some photos...fak

malawi gone be the next to take some shots,maybe it will be her last ones...shes full with milky trichs

raki time ; )

[YOUTUBEIF]Hk0tHeotroA[/YOUTUBEIF]

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

gia mas : )

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for taking the time to take pictures and update your diary.
It's a pleasure to see your progresses. A great example of how to grow these kind of sativas indoors in a small black box.

Well done makedon :yes:

makedon

Veteran
mrsoul,love the tune bro,im waiting for Santa to brink me my first dslr...enjoy your new toy bro +vibes

thx dubi!
malawi was the plant that i havent manage to grow proper.....BUT.. the outcome its just AMAZING..
(1 WEEK DRY BUD)
let me tell you my first malawi experience..( sitting with a frient and smoking some neviles haze, then some slh and later some white widow,just enjoying the diffrent highs(lucky us was not drinking that day!)
and then i deside that the time was right to see what walawi can do(i had a small pop corn but driying for 7 days) the joint was rolled in zero time and puff we go,taking my tokes the smell that i was exhaleing was Unreal perfume sweet perfume,i past the joint and with the first toke my budy says to me wow what a smell....crashing the bud was 0 smell...just exhaling a very unique smell!!!
the joint comes to me for secont time,i take my tokes and that was all..it just came with so much rage,thats the word RAGE...grab us and throw us in the air,no one was speaking for couple of minutes,if that shit that was not grown to his full,with a week drying and no cure,can make you fell like a first time smoker...thats awsome!
certainly a must to my garden,can wait to sample it cured...and lurking for what my other ladys have to offer
deffently a smoke youv got to handle with RESPECT!!!
big THX to ace !!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

makedon

Veteran
zamaldelica is following and shes a BIG lady...
the smell is mango very sweet smell...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

broom broom its time for some malawiiii
saludos

Latest posts

Latest posts