What's new

My Ace Place

Lammy

I had fungus gnats or some little flying nuisance coming out of the soil. I used azamax half ounce per gallon when watering and it really took care of them. I went from seeing at least six of those per pot to not seeing any after one watering. I was really surprised at how effective it was. But that stuff cost some money.

Levitationofme

Haze x Kali China

Haze x Kali China

Just out of the Jar with a minimal bit of cure time---

The buds smell like cannamenthol, covered in delicate red hairs the inner bud is sparkling with resins and nicely dense. The high is like having an espresso of Cannabis energy. The High Very reminiscent of some '70s herb I smoked back in the day. Nearly a Deja Vu
Happy high. I definitely feel a heart pump of excitement.

As usual as each jar comes of age it becomes my favorite...

I would say an anytime high for sure.

I had some issues growing this and did not feel I did a great job of it. Go figure, it gets me where I want to go.

Disclaimer:
Opinions derived under the influence of said bud and are absolutely biased in every way

Levitationofme

I am at approximately 60 days of flower with the Diosa x Zameldica. I had been away for 5
days and the buds have continued their torrid pace of expanding beautiful buds.

The soil seems to have given it's all and it's consuming the leaves quickly now. I feel like I want a few more weeks at least so I hit her with a Quart of full strength NFTG final weeks of flowering nutrients with a splash of Mammoth P and Photosynthesis Plus. Top dressed at 1.9 EC after refilling the reservoir and adding pure water as a top dressing before feeding.

My Amnesia looks close. I took a bud and left it to dry while I was away. Really great full head buzz which lasted an hour perhaps. At which point after many days of draining my blood of its back up supply of built up THC I did multiple bong hits. Multiple strains.
OH YEA!

My Acapulco Gold experiment is on its way despite my bad logic. Assuming we would get normal temperatures here at home I has put the seeds in soil inside a humidity dome on the porch. It was very cold at night and perfect during the day. 2 of the 3 have sprouted
and I moved them inside under 24 hours of light using a single standard T-5 sunblaster for the moment. Hoping for the third seed to germinate ...

The most likely Orient Express plant is very short but is blooming nicely.
My Thin Mint Cookie has stretched a bunch in my absence and will have to be bent and tied and such but looks solid.

Pictures later today after I get caught up.

As usual as each jar comes of age it becomes my favorite...

Totally with you there bud. Seems like it's always at it's best just as the jar is running out...

That haze x kc sounds so good. Cannabispresso, nice! A combo of my two favourite things. I wasn't around in the 70s but my hope with Ace was to find those old school flavours that I've had periodically in the last 20 years. Seems as time goes on they get rarer and rarer. I'm happy to say that I've found that woody incense smell in my tall Honduras pheno. If you have the space and are looking for old fashioned smoke, I fully recommend. Great show mate! Keep em churning out!

G

Hey Levi!Nice report on the Haze x KC,will probably run her next autumn.
I think my original amnesia took about 10 weeks,maybe a few days plus...Very nice smoke,it had the same taste like shiva skunk from sensi (nlxskunk).

Levitationofme

Thanks Syd, I'm in the 7thish week. I love when patience pays off. I look at the Trichomes and many are still developing, The Buds still growing. 10 weeks makes sense to me now.
It stinks already. Im hookin up my auxillary carbon filter and I'm runnin it behind my cabinets to clean room air.

Couldn't grow any of this stuff as nice as i'm able with out everyone's very helpful advice.
Love the Leave your Ego at the Door style around here. Share some info and move along.

Yet plenty of personality.

deepwaterdude

I remember going to Amsterdam for my birthday weekend and running into more than quite a few dudes who smoked only Amnesia Haze, so much so, they knew when it wasn't the real deal... which brings me to my question; is that a hazey Amnesia and isn't 10 weeks quick for any haze variant? DOn't mean to be a :peacock: minus the pea;)

Levitationofme

Sure, Ace Breeders sell seeds from a couple trusted companies that breed their own strains. CBN is one of them. Their own strains are listed as such, as are the other Breeders.

I did not expect an actual Amnesia. Dinafem is the one I had a chance to purchase They all claim to be the ONE lol. It does seem to be much like Syd's

My plant does not seem to lean in the Hazy direction more so then not. Similar Budding as my Chemdog 4D. I only started 2 seeds, one did not grow well and was culled.

The Panama Diosa x Zameldica is leaning in the Zameldica direction, like the Zameldica I grew out anyway. Same Foxtail Style Buds The hairs are maturing much faster and look more Panamanian in their colors and thickness then the Zameldica. I was away for 5 days, and it ran out of OOmph in the soil. Many yellow leaves sucked of their life.
I have augmented with a couple feedings of bloom nutrients.

The Amnesia seemed to do about the same thing, but not as intense as the PD x Z
I also gave that plant the same supplemental food

My AG sprouts were transplanted into soil in Solo Cups and are under 24/7 single T5. They love it so far.

Levitationofme

Too many people around lately to get any time to take new pictures.

My plan is to up the size of my SIP for the AG and just grow One in it's own chamber
and train it to fill er up proper. I figure I will get 1 female. Or Ill pop more.

Im using 2 gallon / 7.5 liter ones now. Moving up to 12 litres which will be using a
pair of Cambro rounds which will be close to the same height as what I use now.
Adding a layer of screening to the "Wick" and Ill try tossing in a few worms into the soil

G

Hi Levi,you can take a look at her here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7495906&postcount=14
Classic Syd dwarf:biggrin:(only 3 weeks of veg)
Almost gave her a go this run,too.
I have read somewhere here that the dinafem version is the hy-pro cut...Many also say that the "dam amnesia"is really the A5 haze...So much speculation like many other strains.
Let us have a peek when you have time :)

Mornin'! Obviously i gotta get some of that zamaldelica! I saw some caribe pics here yesterday that reminded me of lambsbread that i tried back in 89'. You guys are good reading!!!!

Levitationofme

After mixing up a batch of Nematode Mud I put about a 1/2 inch layer on all my pots.
So far no Gnats, but the sticky traps really worked over time and I was getting less of an infestation. Time will tell when the new layer of soil dries a bit and we will see if I get more
Gnats. Anyway it looks like I may be free of them for a short while.

The Panama Diosa X is looking done, but it's not. It has only been 10 weeks in 12/12 from seed. The red hairs look ready on much of the lower 3/4 of plant but im thinking 7 weeks max of true flowering the last few weeks in 11/13 so it will no doubt go thru another mini spurt of growth. Like the Zameldica I grew it had a bunch of little growth cycles in flower during the later part of flowering. The Buds are coated typically with a layer of fat cloudy trichomes.

deepwaterdude

The Diosa x looks a lot like my green lemon soda panama in structure, very nice! Unbelievable that that's 12/12 from start, great yield. I'd let her go another 2 weeks according to the Tangwena and Holeshot's maxim of leaving 'em 'til they're cooked for maximum bang. Or not;)

Last edited:

Levitationofme

I usually go for the extra time to get the extra power. I still am zeroing in on my dry/cure
method. So I figure, may as well have that going for it :)

Do you guys think this is an Orient Express? It's growing nice.
But now its stopped growth other then flowers. Not that that is a bad thing. It was the most effected by gnats. What I sprayed a couple weeks ago did not effect the other plants, but white spotted the leaves
of the Orient. Lesson learned. Traps up, Nematodes in the house. At least there will be a balance at some point which I hope is tolerable.

Even if just a few live to actually find a Gnat or larve and chew thru their sides and eat them from within I will be happy. Im not even sure that's how it works but I like it.
:dueling:

G

It does look like orient express or a China yunnan.The shape of leaves and colour of stems are characteristic.If I could smell i'd be sure,all 4 of my orients shared the same unique bouquet.

Latest posts

Latest posts