What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Ace Place

Levitationofme

Dec 5 Zameldica

Latest Pic

She grew thick
So, as I forgot when I started them and when she showed flower but it should be approximately 12 weeks of flowering. No day off for a bit so ill worry about how done they are when I have time enough to possibly harvest..

Last edited:

Levitationofme

Well as I look thru pictures in my computer it looks like I started this gal early september.
So we are at about 6 months LOL. My time does fly.

Me thinks its time to lay this lady to rest.

Levitationofme

I have been growing for close to year and 1/2 now. About a year ago when I finally had some really nice headstash I noticed I had transitioned to a much better place High wise. As a serial weed smoker I am no longer "Stoned" all day. I am High.
It is a very enjoyable thing. I am Real Glad I stumbled on Ace and tried them out.

I just did a round of early morning wake up bong hits of a blend of every type of Ace gear I have cured on hand

Fantastic!
Time for a long beachwalk if I can find my keys

:blowbubbles:

Levitationofme

OK I am resisting all temptation to post in the "Hamster" thread.

They make decent snake food, but they are vicious defenders of their own lives, Thus I would have to "stun" them before feeding them to my pets. Good substitute for mice when I ran out.

Gave up the Snake habit long time ago...

G

Still haven't found the keys ,eh? :biggrin:
Bro this Hz/KC looks fantastic ...How long in flowering now?
Your last run has all the strains I haven't had the guts to start yet...

Levitationofme

I have extra key under a rock outside for such brainless moments. I need it.
I started them in late november from seed 12/12

Levitationofme

I was away from my lil grow since last thursday. The SIP experiment worked out excellent. Although they are empty of water in reservoir, the soil is quite moist so I didn't screw up any of my plants.
Going for a harvest and some photos tomorrow

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Levitationofme,

I'm glad you are enjoying with the effects of our sativa strains and that you feel the difference compared the more common sativa/indica or indica hybrids.

The Haze x Kali China looks very hazy, can't wait to hear your opinion about her terpenes in late flowering and smoke report after a good curing.

Thanks for all the updates ;)

I have been growing for close to year and 1/2 now. About a year ago when I finally had some really nice headstash I noticed I had transitioned to a much better place High wise. As a serial weed smoker I am no longer "Stoned" all day. I am High.
It is a very enjoyable thing. I am Real Glad I stumbled on Ace and tried them out.

I just did a round of early morning wake up bong hits of a blend of every type of Ace gear I have cured on hand

Fantastic!
Time for a long beachwalk if I can find my keys

:blowbubbles:

Levitationofme

Malawi up close

Malawi up close

Here is a popcorn bud close up or 3 of my Malawi.
I had hard time with this girl but in the end with a little advice from Ace she recovered.

Levitationofme

Haze X Kali Up close

Haze X Kali Up close

Here are close ups of the recently harvested Haze X Kali
Im new with the close up camera working on that.
Under Hand Magnifier its beautiful green colored plant with perhaps more amber trichs then I expected.

G

Beautiful !:)
So,it took the Hz/KC about 90 days starting 12/12 from seed?Amazing !Or have I mixed it up?You planted her in late November if I recall correctly...

Levitationofme

Beautiful !:)
So,it took the Hz/KC about 90 days starting 12/12 from seed?Amazing !Or have I mixed it up?You planted her in late November if I recall correctly...

I would have to look it up. I'm considered by those who know me as the antichrist of organization and I would have to dig lol

A good stoned project

G

Ok,that's more normal!Quite fast,still for an F1 Haze cross.Cant't wait to run her.
Antichrist of organization :laughing: