What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Ace Place

seeded

Thanks guys. Yep, small space, small brain lol.
Hoping its done in a couple weeks. I gots some chit to do.

So I grew the caribe and that Zam side by side and managed to keep it under control.

The other taller box got out of hand...
How'd the caribe go for you?

Levitationofme

two seedlings sprouted from Ace Mix Regular
one is struggling a little more with some mutated leafs, the other
is doing fine.
They are in seed starter fluff soil so I gave um light feed and I am thinking of putting them in next size up Pot. Looks like a chitty day here and no football so ill be messing around and being a PIA

Levitationofme

How'd the caribe go for you?

well I got a chunk of rot in the center so I took her down.
Plenty of nice bud for a single plant and the effected bud is in the freezer getting ready for a quick dip in some Tane

I am not bummed really. I now know better what to look for and Ill be sure to have a fan more directly on big ass buds loaded with juice in the future.

seeded

Sorry to hear about the bud rot but now that she's down I very much look forward to finding out how the caribe treats you.

Levitationofme

Indeed and 1 is showing its a female. The other is not quite showing signs yet.
The Pair of Mixed seeds are good as well. The few deformed leaves on one are still looking funky but all the new growth is lookin good so I'm not worried.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
HI Levitationofme :)

Thanks for starting a new grow diary with our genetics and thanks also for supporting our work again! :yes:

The Zamaldelica really produced some big fatty colas for such short height!
Very curious to see the development and outcome of the new Panama x Zamaldelica cross! Best wishes!

Levitationofme

My 50/50 shot at getting a male and female out of 2 Panameldica seeds worked out.
I am fairly sure I have 1 of each. As this is my first male I don't plan on taking down, Ill probably hide it outside somewhere and collect the pollen when its ready. Start a Pollen Collection.

deepwaterdude

This here's a nice page

This here's a nice page

My 50/50 shot at getting a male and female out of 2 Panameldica seeds worked out.
I am fairly sure I have 1 of each. As this is my first male I don't plan on taking down, Ill probably hide it outside somewhere and collect the pollen when its ready. Start a Pollen Collection.

Damn, that little almost done one is the melissa mcarthy of bud. Zam?

The Panamdelicas look great, can't wait to pop'em meself.

Levitationofme

Yea. its the Zameldica. It's like a fat uncle come over to stay a week and stayed all summer. Keeps growing bursts of lateral buds. I am flushing with the NFTG Flush which is basically a mild liquid bone meal and sucrose mix at .2 EC PHed to 6.5 as long as its gaining then pure water last week. I dose with Tea as the pot is so small I doubt I have a teeming microbe population.

Blasting a fan at it as well to keep them transpiring and staying fresh.

Levitationofme

Yea I feel sorry for anyone growing outside near me. Or Not.
I have that male Panameldica so fricken high in a palm tree in a fat bag of fresh dirt. If I don't time it right I could pollinate as far as the wind will take it lol. At least its killer genetics.

I re-topped the female and have LST'd her as I did the Zameldica
so we will see if it comes out as nicely trained. It seemed to do the trick and I didn't harm it.

Geeking out with some organic stuff.
I started a Worm Farm and have nearly filled my first Bokashi Bucket. All to go along with my scaled down Microbulator gizmo.

The basic soil mix I used from Terpines post does seem to grow very healthy plants. I can't complain at all on that choice. :tiphat:
All my new plants are in it now.