What's new

My 9k Adventure

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man i feel you im in my room at the least 2 hrs a day regardless on a easy day,and if i have to water/feed everything were talkin atleast two more hrs, easily.i can see where this would be allot easier...i wonder how it would work with my setup and a perpetual grow...
nice shots as usual man ,fillin up real fast.
peace-T-

freedominphilly

I got in the room with my camera phone and took a few shots last night. The right side is at 29 days and the left is at 21.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Right side
picture.php

Left side
picture.php

(Almost) Whole room shot
picture.php

We ended up with over 2 pounds of really really frosty trim from this past run of SQ. It makes some buttery bubble hash:dance:.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey FIP,

shits looking good man... amazing how much of a difference 8 days can be....

p.s. your cam phone takes some pretty damn good shots...

cya round

wayne

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
noice bro.lookin real beastly in there yo.
always lurkin fam.peace-T-

250wscrogger

I'm glad to see that some people that do it big can still do it properly. Solar panels would be a wise investment, that room must be good for some hefty guap. :2cents:

N-P-Kali

Greetings Freedom! great thread. I like the grow bags; they more than likely save you tons of time i.e. the cleaning factor. I myself am running a 6kw setup with 30 very large plants in 7 gallon containers and know first hand how time consuming breaking down, cleaning and resetting a medium-to- large sized grow can be.

Awesome honest report. I learned some pretty valuable things in this thread, especially from your last post. Outcomes and analysis like this is much more valuable than some tangle of lies designed to boost one's own ego (i.e., DrBudGreengenes and his tales of 3gpw+ is 200%+ useless to everyone).

Nice work, much respect.

Very true quote here, and again thank you again for the honesty. There are alot of posers out there in it for the sake of tooting their own horns and making themselves look like big fish or stroking their own *coughs*.

I hope to post a few pics of my humble grow very soon (when I have 50 posts) as well share the knowledge I acquired in an honest fashion so that others can learn from my mistakes.

Keep up good work my friend!:respect:

Peace!

freedominphilly

Hey what's up everyone. It's been about a week since I've updated the diary. As always, I appreciate everyone's compliments and thank you very much.

LiLWaynE - Man, I thought so too. It's a Nokia N95 8GB. The camera is 5MP with a Carl Zeiss lens. It's a fucking kickass phone all around.

REZDOG - I've never had to justify my power consumption to anyone. Our bill isn't that crazy though, it was less than $900 on the first one we got.

250wscrogger - I looked into solar panels and it really isn't that great of a benefit.

So here are some budshots (taken with my phone). Two phenos in particular are starting to fill in pretty nicely. With 4 weeks to go, they should end up being some phatties :pimp3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some of the whole room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Fuckin amazing man. Really really awesome if that was my grow I would probably spend alot of my free time meditating in the middle of all those plants.

freedominphilly

Fuckin amazing man. Really really awesome if that was my grow I would probably spend alot of my free time meditating in the middle of all those plants.
In the days of having no girlfriend, that's all I'd do. Sit there and listen to the hum of the ballasts and whir of the fans for hours on end.

Now I have a human lady that desires my attention as well:bow:.

freedominphilly

lookin good freedom, i would freak out if i had a 900 dollar power bill.
Thanks bro. Well, if it ever came up, my partner has a welding business and does a lot of work in basement, we use strictly electric heat, and we have an 8 person hottub that's filled every night with a bunch of hot bitches ;) That would easily justify a $900 a month electric bill.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
You've got 9K blasting in there and your bill is only $900?!!? That's a bargain at like 2x the price....seems alot cheaper than I remember electricity costing when I was just running 3K in Connecticut.
I pay almost that in electric at my office almost every month....and I share the bill with other tenants...

By the way: those last pictures are from your phone bro? Looking crisp and sharp....like a dedicated camera. My camera-phone sucks balls....even my camera doesn't take pictures like that...

I'm starting to think you cut an extremely beneficial deal with Mephistopheles. If you two are chewing the fat anytime soon, let him know I'm interested in discussing terms.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great shots brotha especialy for a phone yo.the room is lookin afuckinmazing yo.
keep up with the good work homie.peace-T-