What's new

my 4 x 24w short t5 is getin my lil veg cube area way to hot! plz help!

joe guy

Hey Jnug it's a new product called the green pad jr
I hadn't heard of it b4 a readily show and the max yeild expo but
It's a lil pad Ithat u just twist up in one of the clone spots and it emits a steady stream of co2 for 2 days the pack comes with 10 pads for like 12 to 15 bucks
There pretty cool and a cheap way to stat using c02
I've been using the big ones in my flower room too and I'm pretty damn impressed.. image.jpg
That's the flower room one they pretty much remind me of puddle pad s for house breaking a puppy lol

joe guy

image.jpg
And tric here is the the little one that may intrest u if ur temps stay up there in the 80/85 area to help the babies deal with it a lil easier
Those cuts weren't the healthiest but I put that thing in a few hours later with a few squirts of the clonex spray they perked rite up...and they are both supposed to speed up the rooting process but we will see its the first time I've used them
Oh yeha the pic shows the lil 10 gal aquarium light and u can see the super purple spectrum too lol but it works

HAZE FIEND

View attachment 212693
And tric here is the the little one that may intrest u if ur temps stay up there in the 80/85 area to help the babies deal with it a lil easier
Those cuts weren't the healthiest but I put that thing in a few hours later with a few squirts of the clonex spray they perked rite up...and they are both supposed to speed up the rooting process but we will see its the first time I've used them
Oh yeha the pic shows the lil 10 gal aquarium light and u can see the super purple spectrum too lol but it works
thanks for the time bro i never knew clones benifited from co2 i thought was just for when they was bigger nice 1 for the headsup on that ;)

HAZE FIEND

View attachment 212693

just so u n everyone knows i nailed the cloning side of things after turnin some bulbs off of the t5 till i needed em n extracting air as i didnt know even t5s got hot enough to need air extraction before, but now tempts between 70f night to 84f day so all good thanks for the time and help now its time to really get cracking now i know i am ok at preserving genetics :) next will be to make my own hehehehe..... got some lovely crosses to come my brains been a tickin... :thank you:

HAZE FIEND

o by the way i used the root riot cubes 2 or 3 at a time in cut out bits of the tray in sealup sandwich baggies like the type we use for erb but bigger for sandwichs with the proper seal and wiped the cubes on the sides when moisture built up on sides to keep cubes moist WITHOUT OPENING BAGS TILL I SAW ROOTS ( AFTER 3 TO 5 DAYS BUT HEARD SOME STRAINS CAN TAKE LONGER) u can do this by just riggling them up the bag a bit lil fidlly but worth it for simplisity ;) then once i saw roots i opened each day n a quick breath in there for fresh air n lil natural c02 lol tight sod aint i haha :) n guna pot up the beautiful baby pot plants this week one has started rootin like crazy the og dom pheno of the bright moments strain i got... very happy :) hope this helps for any other new cloners out there like i was ;)

HAZE FIEND

i will get a cam and start a thread on all the lovely strains once i get a cam very soon broke my last fragile piece of .... but just started flower so borin bit out the way and got a lil indoor forest of trees already so stay tuned folks lol.. most are already bigger than me... :) old time indiana bubblegum, coletrain, bright moments (grapestomper x grapestomper og), cindy 99 bx, and some massive sweetooths! like 2 trees in one after snappin the top over with a lil super croppin... :) see ya soon people ;) take care n stay high now ;)

HAZE FIEND

Super glad to hear it was as success bro ill keep watchin the show

thanks bro nice one for the time n will keep ya updated when thread made k mate ;) top man i knew i would get it down outa all first 30 took only waitin for 3 or 4 to root still but look like goin ta so lookin like a 100% succesful rooting :) if not at least a 90 percent no? haha ;)

joe guy

He'll yeha partner , at always a good day when the babies ain't wiltin
And 90% is more than a lot of guys who are its starting this learning curve.
Adapt learn and produce or die off remember we are Mother Nature indoors it is up to us to figure it out... After a few more rounds of success check my thread its call my go at air layering awsome and amazing at the same time as fun to do.. Check it out I do it a bit differently but seems to work very good.. Never stop learning brother everything always improves with time and error... (Shit just re read that and think it maybe my new sig)
Keep safe and always green my friend ill keep my eye out for new post

HAZE FIEND

He'll yeha partner , at always a good day when the babies ain't wiltin
And 90% is more than a lot of guys who are its starting this learning curve.
Adapt learn and produce or die off remember we are Mother Nature indoors it is up to us to figure it out... After a few more rounds of success check my thread its call my go at air layering awsome and amazing at the same time as fun to do.. Check it out I do it a bit differently but seems to work very good.. Never stop learning brother everything always improves with time and error... (Shit just re read that and think it maybe my new sig)
Keep safe and always green my friend ill keep my eye out for new post

haha u a joker man i like u bro thanks for al the help again n il check that thread out mate ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts