appeltree.jpg

Some ohters Grooming pictures

roselightred.jpg

Berries.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very fine thread....not that i read it all...just going by pics :p ...but i'll lurk from now on....consider this tagged :smile:
Nice pics inhere Kalllen !!!

K

kallenavndk

Thanks Core u welcome anytime Bro.

Csedge ...Word :)

"Nute em all"

Nuteemall.jpg

Xmas by Night

Xmasnat.jpg

Xmasnat3.jpg

Xmasnat2.jpg

Low Ryder 2 By Night

lownat.jpg

lownat1.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Today i took a coffe break whit my girls in the Plot

Cffee.jpg

My girlz in pots was really angry because they think i forgot them, so i staretet to build up a plan in my head to make em happy again.

Girlslookingsad.jpg

i quickly came up whit a idea.....Flowers offcourse :)

Flowersfortheladies.jpg

But when the girls have lookt at that flower all day that old trick didt not help so i did a tango whit them both :)

Tangoak.jpg

Tangobigbud.jpg

And then me and my girls was good friends again and ready for more fun :)

Handplant.jpg

G

guest5703

lol your a funny dude, those plants are just gorgeous and I love your dogs too haha

K

kallenavndk

Thank U so much comrades im glad you guys like it, we are all living creatures and we have a right to be happy Main so be happy i say :)

P

perakko

kalle you have a beautiful attitude and a garden! keep it up, its a bliss to have you on ic!

K

kallenavndk

:) Thank you guys it means alot to me , icmag users are great people thats for shure.
Today i harvest a Low ryder 2 got about 10-15 g on her hehe but wont stop me from smoking her .) Update whit pics will come later this day i have to go out and put my rooster Fidel 2 feet down under :( My dog eat him know she has eat 5 Guinepigs and 11 chikkens now , stupid dog im so tired of Rottweilers :( Rest in peace Fidel The revulotion will go one bro ....

FidelCheckingbuds.jpg

G

Hey Kalle, whats Danish for mad bugger, beserker? Keep on doin what your doin, cos its making me laugh!

Buddle

Veteran
LOL...love this thread.Your girls look happy as hell to me Kalle..
Too bad about the rooster.I love my chickens..especially the free range eggs.I'm sure you know this but the dog isn't going to stop.