What's new

My 3 OutGrow

K

kallenavndk

hey m8 its a early poly hybrid there is bubblegum,hindu kush,hollands hope,leb27, royal dane, afghan, erdpurt,erdbeer early durban but this one is mostly is leb27 it looks like it i think. :rasta:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Here is some more buds too you all lets start whit my b3 that is turning purple and today its superbowl day so go giants take it again :) And last year superbowl show prince was sining purple rain so i hope it means i will get krystal purple rain On my b3 :)

B3

b3-5.jpg

Ak97 show

ak97bud.jpg

akbud1.jpg

Erdbeer.

erdbeer-1.jpg

erdbeerbud.jpg

Flying whit my girls i drive fast so i make lots of co2 to the girls hehe

flying.jpg

Xmas bud

xmasbud1-1.jpg

I talking about the weed in the mirror, im askin it to buuuuuuuuuuuuud up :)

spejlrefleks.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
very creative bro! you are good at flashing yourself aswell! plants look awesome, lets all pray for a sunny and dry september and october!

btw. your b3 must be b3\n7 x erdpurt, rite?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking awesome :) Love the way you keep it interesting ... never know what im gonna find when i see this thread up on the boards !! thanks for sharing with us all!~

K

kallenavndk

Hehe thank guys glad you like it :) Yes Esbe its your croos Bro the one that is in flower the big b3 aint started yet maybe its another pheno thats its dominat in the big one but hope it soon will bloom big time :)

Very nice my friend. Looks like u had a great time during this event. All your plants looks damn great :)
Have a nice and continue in great work

fieldgrower

you look like neil patric harris kallen LOL thats awesome, just saw the new harold and kumar and had to say something, lookin good bro
peace

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey Kalle :wave:
Great show! Your AK and BB are just amazing. I love the way you grow and spend your time in your little bush...
Enjoy the first harvest bro!

K

kallenavndk

Thanks Z+ I smoke one for u next time im out whit the girls :)

Here is Some bigbud ak and xmas pics

Xmas enjoys some of her last days in sun :)

Sunbathxmas.jpg

Bigbud is doing the same but she have some more days many more

Bigbud-8.jpg

And my ak97 is doing it

aktoppe.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Bagseed, cdc Sup :)
Nice dog Bagseed im glad i could make you smile :)

Buddle

Veteran
Looking great and love your imitation of Superman!! Hey maybe we should rename you the "Scooter Riding Super Grower" LOL..
Great fun as always in this thread Kalle..

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Just swinging through to check on my buddies grow and man you are taking some wonderful shots. Very creative with the photos man. You finish that absinthe yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts