What's new

My 2 Indoor soil Grow

K

kallenavndk

hehe i will do it then :)i think i top her beacuse im going to get some girls over for a sleep over just 1-2 weeks so thight space atm , she run very fast that mm girl and thats fine whit me :) i just think i would love her mum :) , i will harvest her in mid to late febuary i think :)

metamorf

posting beautiful flowers Kalle my friend, here's one for you too :)

32326IMG_3529.jpg

K

kallenavndk

tihi u guys make me blush up whit all them flowers LOL thanks champs bring em on :)
the ladies looks damn good doc awesome work .........
today i got some banana kush they going to stay whit my girls for some days so they got good company now :) pics is on the run

K

kallenavndk

first my pups :) today cindi got a new home :)

vap1.jpg

The sleepy dad

sleepy.jpg

The proud dad

z1.jpg

The carring mum

zi1.jpg

My mm got her cut and now i have 2 :)

zamal-1.jpg

mmcut.jpg

Chemdog 2 girls :)

chemd-1.jpg

And the g13 cross

g13-7.jpg

g13jpg1-4.jpg

A haze cross

ahaze-3.jpg

The sleep overs :)

bananakush.jpg

K

kallenavndk

New beans is put to pop :) its fuckem seeds :) best seeds ewer i know they all are breed whit passion and alot of knowlege and love , and the best seeds u cant get is the shared ones thats a rule a postet to me thump

DSC00666.jpg

its some a.haze x ww/boggle and some kalichakra x ww/ssh

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

always nice pics in your thread kalle. fuckem beans huh? like home-made crosses? might be fun to follow, sick crosses .. AM hazeX bogglegum lol wicked!

mine came DOOOOWN!!!

K

kallenavndk

Damn nice artic :) that is you hawian cross right?
Fuckem beans hehe its beans made of some of the fuckem members thats why i call em fuckem beans hehe im very very happy about them seeds.
in dk we have seed stores but breeding material is a bit uncertain so i rather have some beans from growers that really can grow and are good to what they do and where i can see mum and maybe dad aswell and if some one can grow then is the fuckems i see awesome shit inthere nothing i ewer seen i dk BIG RESPEKT ... the seeds store in dk LOL just buy some industrial canna seeds and send em to the store whit a label thats says wwx ssh for an exampel , and u can buy em to over price next day hehe its so sad but its true .

A

arcticsun

kallenavndk said:
Damn nice artic :) that is you hawian cross right?
Fuckem beans hehe its beans made of some of the fuckem members thats why i call em fuckem beans hehe im very very happy about them seeds.
in dk we have seed stores but breeding material is a bit uncertain so i rather have some beans from growers that really can grow and are good to what they do and where i can see mum and maybe dad aswell and if some one can grow then is the fuckems i see awesome shit inthere nothing i ewer seen i dk BIG RESPEKT ... the seeds store in dk LOL just buy some industrial canna seeds and send em to the store whit a label thats says wwx ssh for an exampel , and u can buy em to over price next day hehe its so sad but its true .

ouch thats sad i just got some strawberry smile clones from seeds bought in denmark and this shit is top notch strawberry strain. excellent stuff. a friend just got back from the cope.

yea ive been in the fuckem thread, that thread never stops delivering, some great talent in there fo sho! ppl are making crazy crosses nowadays

K

kallenavndk

Word Bruddah artic some more crazy fuckem beans DOMINATRIX they gonna pop in about 2-3 days :) 2 out of 5 crashtest 2 have popt
but this will be fun i think

Cores Dominatrix ......Sssdh x boggelgum f2 :)

A

arcticsun

sounds awesome, hope you are gonna keep us updated with all the wicked strains you are getting :D

K

kallenavndk

4 sure m8 :)

First the sleep overs ...Banana Kush

bananakush-1.jpg

bananakushjpg1.jpg

The Monkey Magic the top is still trying to get roots....

mm-7.jpg

And the Amnezia haze x sweet toot #3

chemdog1.jpg

Chemdog # 1

chemdogjpg2.jpg

chemdog-5.jpg

They all was thirsty and i gave them some water whit some cana nute and now they dont hang as much hehe sorry i use to water 2 time a week but now i have to do i 3 times :)

and here is one of the chemdogs going to a bigger pot ...about 3,5 liters

chemdogroot.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya kallen ..its nice to see you play indoors....pitty about the ratio...but they take about 36 hours to pop tail...best to know to trow'm in a glass of water untill they sink...then its time for the wet towel
Nway i think you know all this.....mine are going good and strong ...i popt 10 of each to give me a idea on what to work on in the future....and 6 of the 60 did't make it

ohw yea ...just a note.....the SSSDH mom is quite sensetive and i don't know what her offspring will do...she does not trow nanners in when flowerd correctly....only when she's stressed!
just wanted to share this :smile:

K

kallenavndk

Thanks m8 i think its because i repot repot repot repot and repot and keep em close size the pots like when u body build and u start to feel the shirt is more tihgt then it used to be then your brain get alot of endorfines ( the brains happy pill) and make you pump more next time your are in gym ..
if you where a plant and feel that there is no space to your roots you have to make em big and strong before u can brake thru what ewer holding u back threes does is, even grass go thru the road they are very strong and still u can snap it whit you fingers hehe its fuckt .....

But its a teori but so far im sticking to it :)

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Core champ i didten know that i should transport the seeds when they sink i just make em pop down there but i will do in the future :) thanks for the info m8

K

kallenavndk

it probally will i know if the seedling is to long down there it dies in a few days ...so i allso think they will drown and be destroyed but they can take a week whit no probs...so fare hehe

K

kallenavndk

btw i got my hands in some santa maria :) and now my plan is to cross em whit lr hehe lr2 muhuhahaha i really like that cross alot perfekt for dk ...

Latest posts

Latest posts