PBSD4B

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4C

picture.php

picture.php

here's the weekly canopy shot

picture.php

I finally see a little bleaching on a couple fans that look like they are right below the IR leds. Not much I can do about it but not really worried about it either.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good blynx - nice canopy.

one of my strains, the lemon thai, has a bit of light bleaching on the tips of a few buds - kept about 6 inches away or maybe a bit less. the rest have none so i think it is strain dependent as LEDGirl says

VG

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks VG!

Yea I agree with it being strain dependent (and am also guessing it's caused more by the IR leds than the red/blue/white).

My canopy is a lot closer than 6" away, but the plants seem to be loving it.

Last edited:

Medicali

Hey Blynx! props on the plants man, looking amazing! just stopping by to check your grow, mainly because hopefully I will be ordering a 126w penetrator as well. I was just curious how well you like it/how well it preformed compared to other lights you have used in similar grows?
Thanks for your time man. keep it up!

KingRalph

heya blynx, i'm pretty impressed with the LED growth man, makin some nice buds there, and of course it helps you have the plants green all the way to the bottom hehe guess they like the mix in the goldfish boxes. those may well be the most dangerous munchie btw, i have nearly decimated a whole box in one sitting.

LEDGirl

Veteran
Thanks VG!

Yea I agree with it being strain dependent (and am also guessing it's caused more by the uv leds than the red/blue/white).

Actually we don't use any UV in our products ;) The bleaching is caused by a combination of two things: intensity and IR heat. Some strains are more susceptible than others.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually we don't use any UV in our products ;) The bleaching is caused by a combination of two things: intensity and IR heat. Some strains are more susceptible than others.

Sorry my mistake, I meant the IR mentioned in the specs (Dunno why I thought it was uv lol, I shoulda doubled checked before posting).

You can see the bleaching on my plants are directly below the IR leds.

I don't mention this as a bad thing, just the opposite. My plants are and have been real close to the lights and any affect is just visual on a couple fan leaves, and not detrimental to the overall growth/development. The plants are loving it under the leds!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's last week's update

Day 49 Flower

Catpiss1

picture.php

picture.php

Catpiss2

picture.php

picture.php

Chesaw

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4A

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4B

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4C

picture.php

picture.php

Weekly canopy shot

picture.php

Starting to see some pretty colors!

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we are at the end of week 8

Day 56 Flower

Catpiss1

picture.php

picture.php

Catpiss2

picture.php

picture.php

Chesaw

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4A

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4B

picture.php

picture.php

PBSD4C

picture.php

picture.php

Weekly canopy shot

picture.php

Two more weeks to go! :jump:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:jawdrop: the swelling from last week to this week is apparent, plus with 2 weeks still to go, awesome run so far blynx.

Latest posts

Latest posts