What's new

My 1,2x1,2x2m 600W grow

Wu Wei

nice with 600W HPS...it is damn bright yes...I was just in our shop and they sell "growers glasses" :)

Yea I'm going with 16 plants. I know they can grow big..special AK47..but I don't have much time because I go on vacation in September for 3 weeks so I can't leave living plants at home :/ so I will have 16 smaller plants witch should be done in August.

NYC have this amazingly strong taste..at least the one in Amsterdam had it...you couldn't smoke like 2 3g in one night because of the taste..we had to switch between strains regularly : ))

And now I'm off to your thread!

yea and updated report on Chronic smoke...now that it cured for 10+ days it is much much better...taste is like fresh and maybe a bit herbaly...and it developed quite nice smell also.

Here is my new thread

Hey specialq, haha yeas it is very bright and the plants have gone wild... They love it! My auto is flowering out nice now and my cheese has nearly caught up with her and its a normal photoperiod cheese! Yeas I have seen them growers glasses on the internet I think I will get a pair before my next crop!

Ah right I understand about you going away in september and if you want short harvest's that is the way forward! They will still be great. What pot size are you going to use?

The NYCD sounds beautiful I love srtong mouth watering bud! I was thinking about buying the NYCD (advanced seeds) but I purchased the blue diesel (advanced seeds) instead only becausee it stated harvesting up to 60 days... Mine veged for 45 days haha but that is from the pot size which I did not know before hand! She is huge now over a meter tall!

That is good news to hear the chronic turned out well after some good curing, I bet you are much happier now!

Peace brother :ying:

specialq

Hey specialq, haha yeas it is very bright and the plants have gone wild... They love it! My auto is flowering out nice now and my cheese has nearly caught up with her and its a normal photoperiod cheese! Yeas I have seen them growers glasses on the internet I think I will get a pair before my next crop!

Ah right I understand about you going away in september and if you want short harvest's that is the way forward! They will still be great. What pot size are you going to use?

The NYCD sounds beautiful I love srtong mouth watering bud! I was thinking about buying the NYCD (advanced seeds) but I purchased the blue diesel (advanced seeds) instead only becausee it stated harvesting up to 60 days... Mine veged for 45 days haha but that is from the pot size which I did not know before hand! She is huge now over a meter tall!

That is good news to hear the chronic turned out well after some good curing, I bet you are much happier now!

Peace brother :ying:

hehe very glad to hear you are happy with HPS and that it serves you well.

Yea..I thought that I could create some kind of remote system for watering and stuff but It would take me too much time and money so I decided I will skip one round :)

Yeeaa..I just hope I don't screw up drying the Diesel. I have 11l pots so the plants shouldn't be that tall..up to 70-80cm...maybe AK a bit higher because it is a tall strain witch is seen already. They are almost twice the size of Northern Lights.

Huh..45 days is pretty much..I think I never veged any plants more then 20 days...but I am always growing SoG. Is this the plant you have pictures of in your thread?

Latest posts

Latest posts