What's new

My 1,2x1,2x2m 600W grow

specialq

Hey specialq, yeas I bet you can not wait to try the buds :) ah right that oil sounds really cool! I am sure the oil will work wonders for your girlfriend budd!!!

Ah i am unsure if they are better or not i think a lot of people use them with hps though, it could have been something to do with the curved glass... Was the bulb used well?

Awesome I will look forward to seeing your ladies when you post up... Take care!

Peace Brother :ying:

tnx for good wishes.

ah..I don't know..that was one of my firs grows..I had a ton of problems so I really can't say if it was the glass or what. I will probably but cool tube for next round..we'll see.

New picz are up(I don't know why they are always rotated but it shows what it shoud)

I am at day 53 of flowering and the hairs are still all white. I think they will need a bit more than 60 days. I don't know if I am happy about that because they will grow more..or said because I have to wait extra week or so :)

Wu Wei

tnx for good wishes.

ah..I don't know..that was one of my firs grows..I had a ton of problems so I really can't say if it was the glass or what. I will probably but cool tube for next round..we'll see.

New picz are up(I don't know why they are always rotated but it shows what it shoud)

I am at day 53 of flowering and the hairs are still all white. I think they will need a bit more than 60 days. I don't know if I am happy about that because they will grow more..or said because I have to wait extra week or so :)

Ah right I understand, I have heared that the air cooled reflectore are much better that the cooltubes for light distrabution, I hear cooltubes lose a lot of lummens? I am going to purchase a air cooled reflector just before flower :)

Wow them ladies are looking amazing buddy really good job, fat big buddy... Its going to be a great yield :) I can see how white the hairs are on the close up picture, when did you start flushing buddy? Sometimes nutrients can keep fresh hairs comming.

Really good job!!

specialq

Ah right I understand, I have heared that the air cooled reflectore are much better that the cooltubes for light distrabution, I hear cooltubes lose a lot of lummens? I am going to purchase a air cooled reflector just before flower :)

Wow them ladies are looking amazing buddy really good job, fat big buddy... Its going to be a great yield :) I can see how white the hairs are on the close up picture, when did you start flushing buddy? Sometimes nutrients can keep fresh hairs comming.

Really good job!!

I just looked for air cooled reflector in local shop and its 60e + 50e for fan and another 10 for air hose so it's manageable :)

They look really nice and healthy..I probably underwater on veg stage so they are a little small.
I just started flushing (7-10days before harvest). But I read somewhere that you should count blooming from the day that actually started blooming not when you switched to 12/12...so if this is the case I am in about day 45/46 and not 54. We'll see soon :)

A friend put in the same clones as me on the same day in very similar setup onli larger (2,5mx2,5mx2m tent with 4x 600W). Today I'll go to his place and see where he is at so I will have something to comapre. If I am lucky he'll let me take picture so I will post here.

Wu Wei

I just looked for air cooled reflector in local shop and its 60e + 50e for fan and another 10 for air hose so it's manageable :)

They look really nice and healthy..I probably underwater on veg stage so they are a little small.
I just started flushing (7-10days before harvest). But I read somewhere that you should count blooming from the day that actually started blooming not when you switched to 12/12...so if this is the case I am in about day 45/46 and not 54. We'll see soon :)

A friend put in the same clones as me on the same day in very similar setup onli larger (2,5mx2,5mx2m tent with 4x 600W). Today I'll go to his place and see where he is at so I will have something to comapre. If I am lucky he'll let me take picture so I will post here.

Ah that is cool... I think the one I am going to puchase from ebay is £65 around the same price :) don't you already have a inline though budd?

Yeas they do look very happy and healthy! Ah right underwatering could have don't that, how long did you vege for?

Cool are you going to let the leaves yellow with flushing before cutting? I see, so that is probably why you still have the white hairs then... I am sure they wil coulour off soon.

What nutrients are you using budd? Organic or chemical?

Wow what a huge setup that your friend has fair play, how many plants has he got in something like that... It must be like a little forest in there haha. yea pictures of that would be truly amazing to see!!! :D

specialq

Ah that is cool... I think the one I am going to puchase from ebay is £65 around the same price :) don't you already have a inline though budd?

Yeas they do look very happy and healthy! Ah right underwatering could have don't that, how long did you vege for?

Cool are you going to let the leaves yellow with flushing before cutting? I see, so that is probably why you still have the white hairs then... I am sure they wil coulour off soon.

What nutrients are you using budd? Organic or chemical?

Wow what a huge setup that your friend has fair play, how many plants has he got in something like that... It must be like a little forest in there haha. yea pictures of that would be truly amazing to see!!! :D

I have inline but for fresh air..I need another for cooling the air cooled reflector.
I got fairly big clones so I started 24/0 for 3 days then 18/6 for another 3 days and then 12/12...next round I'll go 4 days 4 days and then 12/12.

yes this is the plan..we'll see what will be going on at the time. I looked a little closer yesterday and there are brown hairs on the smaller buds and at the bottom of the main bud so it will probably be done by the end of the next week.

I use all organic nutrients by Plagron..complete nutrients from Tera line. I am quite pleased with their product. The "Green sensation" is working wonders. For 130e per litre it better be :)

Yes he has very nice setup...here are some pictures..not best ones but it shows what it needs.

specialq

20140428181022-custom.jpg

20140428181029-custom.jpg

20140428181041-custom.jpg

specialq

A little update...
I had a hard working weekend..cleaning 16 plants was a lot more time consuming as I remembered. But finally here it is...finished Chronic..3 day 24/0, 3 day 18/6 and then 69 days on 12/12. Buds are pretty thick and full of crystals. Now it's drying for a few days on about 20C and arount 50%RH.
Here are some pics:

Wu Wei

I have inline but for fresh air..I need another for cooling the air cooled reflector.
I got fairly big clones so I started 24/0 for 3 days then 18/6 for another 3 days and then 12/12...next round I'll go 4 days 4 days and then 12/12.

yes this is the plan..we'll see what will be going on at the time. I looked a little closer yesterday and there are brown hairs on the smaller buds and at the bottom of the main bud so it will probably be done by the end of the next week.

I use all organic nutrients by Plagron..complete nutrients from Tera line. I am quite pleased with their product. The "Green sensation" is working wonders. For 130e per litre it better be :)

Yes he has very nice setup...here are some pictures..not best ones but it shows what it needs.

Hey Specialq, sorry for this late reply I am only nnow seeing this message! Ah right I understan bud you have a intake and no extraction is this correct? That is good to hear you have your clones ready, sounds great it will be nice to see them flower too :)

Good to hear you use organic nutrients, I think it is much healthier! Wow 130 for a liter that must be like liquid gold lol! What is it, flower stimulant?

I bet you are happy you have cut your crop... It looks awesome! You have some really nice huge buds there :) great job and keep up the good work. I will look out for the weight update and the smoke report!

Peace brother :ying:

specialq

Hey Specialq, sorry for this late reply I am only nnow seeing this message! Ah right I understan bud you have a intake and no extraction is this correct? That is good to hear you have your clones ready, sounds great it will be nice to see them flower too :)

Good to hear you use organic nutrients, I think it is much healthier! Wow 130 for a liter that must be like liquid gold lol! What is it, flower stimulant?

I bet you are happy you have cut your crop... It looks awesome! You have some really nice huge buds there :) great job and keep up the good work. I will look out for the weight update and the smoke report!

No no...I have intake and extraction with carbon filter. I bought cooled reflector for next round so there shouldn't be any problems with temps now.

Yes it is some kind of flower booster which goes along with classic flowering nutrient...check it out HERE

jp jp...cant wait until next week. It only "bothers" me that my buddy finished a week before me and his buds are dry but there is no smell and very little taste...buds are nice to see..full of crystals, very thick and all...it was drying 7+ days in tent on 20C and around 50RH so everything was as it should be...dunno dunno...we will see what I will get :)

Wu Wei

No no...I have intake and extraction with carbon filter. I bought cooled reflector for next round so there shouldn't be any problems with temps now.

Yes it is some kind of flower booster which goes along with classic flowering nutrient...check it out HERE

jp jp...cant wait until next week. It only "bothers" me that my buddy finished a week before me and his buds are dry but there is no smell and very little taste...buds are nice to see..full of crystals, very thick and all...it was drying 7+ days in tent on 20C and around 50RH so everything was as it should be...dunno dunno...we will see what I will get :)

Hey bud, ah right well if you have a inline for extraction then you will not have to purchase another one, you can hook your cooltube or air cooled hood up to one extractor... No more are needed :)

That site provided was in a different language haha, but I checked it out through other sites... Looks amazing, well it must be for that price!

I am using the Bio Bizz range, I have Bio grow, Bio bloom and Bio topmax, I also have molasses :) that is all I am using at the moment!

Yeas I bet you are excited! Whenever I have smoked Chronic it is low oudour and very mild taste, nice high though... It gets you where you want to be! That is why I asked you before how stinky they are becasuse its mild when dried. Don't worry too much it will be a strong high and hey you have a lot of bud so smile :D

Wu Wei

Hey bud, just wondering what you think of my ladies, they are still in vege at the moment apart from the auto which has just started to flower :)

This is my first grow but I have been learning and researching everything to do with growing for a while now... So its all good!

Strains - cheese, kalashnikova, blue diesel auto, blue dream and northern lights x big bud. The blue and northern are still very young and will be flowered regardless of their size, there is also a purple maroc for outdoor :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140514-00072.jpg
    IMG-20140514-00072.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20140519-00108.jpg
    IMG-20140519-00108.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20140519-00110.jpg
    IMG-20140519-00110.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20140519-00111.jpg
    IMG-20140519-00111.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20140519-00113.jpg
    IMG-20140519-00113.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20140514-00078.jpg
    IMG-20140514-00078.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 9

specialq

Hey bud, ah right well if you have a inline for extraction then you will not have to purchase another one, you can hook your cooltube or air cooled hood up to one extractor... No more are needed :)

That site provided was in a different language haha, but I checked it out through other sites... Looks amazing, well it must be for that price!

I am using the Bio Bizz range, I have Bio grow, Bio bloom and Bio topmax, I also have molasses :) that is all I am using at the moment!

Yeas I bet you are excited! Whenever I have smoked Chronic it is low oudour and very mild taste, nice high though... It gets you where you want to be! That is why I asked you before how stinky they are becasuse its mild when dried. Don't worry too much it will be a strong high and hey you have a lot of bud so smile :D

Yea the site was German but I was loking in EN..seems that link lost language settings.
Nice this Bio Bizz...In our local shop they sell only Plagron for bio and Hesi for chemical solutions.

Hehe I am far from sad :) I just hoped for more strong indica flavour but this batch is mainly for cooking oil so flavour and taste don't mater so much. I wonder what kind of clones I'll get now.
I was thinking maybe now that I have some time I should grow from seed, but i am not sure because I remember plants from seed were not as nice as from clones. We'll see.

specialq

Hey bud, just wondering what you think of my ladies, they are still in vege at the moment apart from the auto which has just started to flower :)

This is my first grow but I have been learning and researching everything to do with growing for a while now... So its all good!

Strains - cheese, kalashnikova, blue diesel auto, blue dream and northern lights x big bud. The blue and northern are still very young and will be flowered regardless of their size, there is also a purple maroc for outdoor :)

Very nice. How old are they? Do you have a thread with more details? link link link :)
Are you growing from seeds?

Wu Wei

Yea the site was German but I was loking in EN..seems that link lost language settings.
Nice this Bio Bizz...In our local shop they sell only Plagron for bio and Hesi for chemical solutions.

Hehe I am far from sad :) I just hoped for more strong indica flavour but this batch is mainly for cooking oil so flavour and taste don't mater so much. I wonder what kind of clones I'll get now.
I was thinking maybe now that I have some time I should grow from seed, but i am not sure because I remember plants from seed were not as nice as from clones. We'll see.

Hey specialq, its no problem about the language I understand bud :) ah right, plagron are a very good company so you have quality nutrients! I get all of my stuff from the internet I just find it easier.

I did not think you was sad just trying to create positivity :) we all do indeed love that mouth watering afghan taste! True it won't really matter for you as most of it will be oil.

All of mine are from seed and they are great, the only problem it takes longer from seed... The first two week seems slow but then they really take off! I don't think seeds are worse than cuttings because most cuttings came from seeds and hold exactly the same genes.

Right now my Cheese and Kalashnikova are at day 46, the kalashnikova is a quater of the size of the cheese due to huge stress from roots braking on transplant.

Right now the blue diesel auto is 31 days old and is huge for a auto, she will be at least a meter tall when done! I am not sure the age of the blue dream, northern lights x big bud and purple maroc I think they are now around 16 days old, I did not keep track on them because I started them so late.

I also have a cream caramel (fast version), another purple maroc and bay 11 outdoors, the other purple maroc will be joining them soon :)

I am using cfl at the moment, and will be getting a 600w hps very soon to flower the photo period strains.

Here is the link to my thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=283265

specialq

Hey specialq, its no problem about the language I understand bud ah right, plagron are a very good company so you have quality nutrients! I get all of my stuff from the internet I just find it easier.

I did not think you was sad just trying to create positivity we all do indeed love that mouth watering afghan taste! True it won't really matter for you as most of it will be oil.

All of mine are from seed and they are great, the only problem it takes longer from seed... The first two week seems slow but then they really take off! I don't think seeds are worse than cuttings because most cuttings came from seeds and hold exactly the same genes.

Right now my Cheese and Kalashnikova are at day 46, the kalashnikova is a quater of the size of the cheese due to huge stress from roots braking on transplant.

Right now the blue diesel auto is 31 days old and is huge for a auto, she will be at least a meter tall when done! I am not sure the age of the blue dream, northern lights x big bud and purple maroc I think they are now around 16 days old, I did not keep track on them because I started them so late.

I also have a cream caramel (fast version), another purple maroc and bay 11 outdoors, the other purple maroc will be joining them soon

I am using cfl at the moment, and will be getting a 600w hps very soon to flower the photo period strains.

Here is the link to my thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=283265

Hello...sorry for late answer but I was quite busy. GF started with Rick Simpson oil treatment Saturday and since then she is sleeping...here and there she wakes up and she is stoned as hell...we have a few laughs and then she dozes of again. First day she took 3x 0,1ml of oil and slept 19 straight hours..when she woke up she was still stoned..but reeealy stoned for 5h at least. I should try this oil someday :)

You have quite nice setup..plants looks healthy and fine..but you have quite a long way to the end...but important part is that you will get there! :)

Those days I finally cleaned rest of the buds. I am quite happy..it was around 550ish..i think it was exact 543g...after few joints :) So I am quite pleased with app. 0,9g per watt. For first time after few years and a few problems it was awesome.

Here is one of nicer smaller buds.
http://shrani.si/f/2A/Nb/19pBcLWr/20140528155710.jpg

Today I put germinating new seeds. This round I decided to go with seeds. Mainly because I have troubles getting good clones. So I bought
10x Nortern Lights Auto from Royal seeds
5x AK47 Auto from Grassmatic
1x NYC Diesel Auto from Advanced seeds

I saw they had NYC Diesel and believe or not I was just thinking the night before about this strain. It was about 10 years ago I smoked it in Amsterdam and it was god damn tasty...it had this really strong indica taste so this plant is purely for me :)

Wu Wei

Hello...sorry for late answer but I was quite busy. GF started with Rick Simpson oil treatment Saturday and since then she is sleeping...here and there she wakes up and she is stoned as hell...we have a few laughs and then she dozes of again. First day she took 3x 0,1ml of oil and slept 19 straight hours..when she woke up she was still stoned..but reeealy stoned for 5h at least. I should try this oil someday :)

You have quite nice setup..plants looks healthy and fine..but you have quite a long way to the end...but important part is that you will get there! :)

Those days I finally cleaned rest of the buds. I am quite happy..it was around 550ish..i think it was exact 543g...after few joints :) So I am quite pleased with app. 0,9g per watt. For first time after few years and a few problems it was awesome.

Here is one of nicer smaller buds.
http://shrani.si/f/2A/Nb/19pBcLWr/20140528155710.jpg

Today I put germinating new seeds. This round I decided to go with seeds. Mainly because I have troubles getting good clones. So I bought
10x Nortern Lights Auto from Royal seeds
5x AK47 Auto from Grassmatic
1x NYC Diesel Auto from Advanced seeds

I saw they had NYC Diesel and believe or not I was just thinking the night before about this strain. It was about 10 years ago I smoked it in Amsterdam and it was god damn tasty...it had this really strong indica taste so this plant is purely for me :)

Hey q, no worries friend to take all the time you need to reply! That is good neews to hear about your succesfull oil making and evan better news to hear that is working wonders for your girlfriend :)

Thanks bud its there is a vast inprovment in there now as I had my 600w hps kit today... damn its bright!!!

Its cool to hear you are doing auto's, are you doing the full 16 in your 4x4? Because auto's have vege growth untill the tap root hits the bottom of the pot and spreads out. My blue diesel auto (advanced seeds) is in a six gallon and she is 60cm tall from the soil, I have been speaking to people about this blue diesel auto and they said she will be over a meter tall, this way getting 80g per auto is no probem. Its up to you though just a thought... all of them strains have very good reviews and are big growing autos if provided with the root space.

I have never had nycd but I hear its very nice, she will be very big as nycd is basically pure sativa. It sounds like you have a great grow ahead, good luck friend! Check out the phot of my auto blue diesel posted in my thread yestrerday, she is huge and still in pre flower.

Preace brother

specialq

Hey q, no worries friend to take all the time you need to reply! That is good neews to hear about your succesfull oil making and evan better news to hear that is working wonders for your girlfriend :)

Thanks bud its there is a vast inprovment in there now as I had my 600w hps kit today... damn its bright!!!

Its cool to hear you are doing auto's, are you doing the full 16 in your 4x4? Because auto's have vege growth untill the tap root hits the bottom of the pot and spreads out. My blue diesel auto (advanced seeds) is in a six gallon and she is 60cm tall from the soil, I have been speaking to people about this blue diesel auto and they said she will be over a meter tall, this way getting 80g per auto is no probem. Its up to you though just a thought... all of them strains have very good reviews and are big growing autos if provided with the root space.

I have never had nycd but I hear its very nice, she will be very big as nycd is basically pure sativa. It sounds like you have a great grow ahead, good luck friend! Check out the phot of my auto blue diesel posted in my thread yestrerday, she is huge and still in pre flower.

Preace brother

nice with 600W HPS...it is damn bright yes...I was just in our shop and they sell "growers glasses" :)

Yea I'm going with 16 plants. I know they can grow big..special AK47..but I don't have much time because I go on vacation in September for 3 weeks so I can't leave living plants at home :/ so I will have 16 smaller plants witch should be done in August.

NYC have this amazingly strong taste..at least the one in Amsterdam had it...you couldn't smoke like 2 3g in one night because of the taste..we had to switch between strains regularly : ))

And now I'm off to your thread!

yea and updated report on Chronic smoke...now that it cured for 10+ days it is much much better...taste is like fresh and maybe a bit herbaly...and it developed quite nice smell also.

Here is my new thread

Latest posts

Latest posts