What's new

MUST STAY OUT of the Strains/Hybrids & Seed Forums :mad:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i can't even grow right now. in the near future, but not now.

that hasn't stopped me from planning and preparing in every aspect including genetics. i have recently started to build up my own personal seed stash.

i already have a wish list that will take me the rest of my life to purchase and grow :D

does that stop me, NO :cry:

soon i find a grow thread of some strain i haven't heard of. i read it, look at the pics, look at my wish list, looks at the pics, my mouth salivates and....., most of the time don't add it, but sometimes do and am still adding to my ridiculously long list.

recently i added pinkbud (auto) and pink bazooka to my list.

i'm obsessed, help... :jump: :wave: :cathug: :blowbubbles: :ying: :comfort: :dance013: :groupwave: :D :tiphat:

I

Iron_Lion

The only thing in life I do impulsively is buy seeds. The way the seed biz works they might not be there tomorrow. I've got so much shit in the fridge it will take me years to get thru everything I have. I think Im done buying for a while, I need get down to business and F2ing and crossing my rarest shit before they go bad.

I just got 10 original SOL SWT#3 freebies from the boo, it was hard to resist ordering knowing that they are giving them away right now, and thats the kind of stuff that wont be around long.

GP73LPC

Veteran
that really is a good point Lion. if the DEA had their way seedbanks would be closed down worldwide.

more reason for me to stock up now :D

good luck with the SWT#3. i had some SOL SWT #3 back in '03/04 but lost all my seeds :cry:

however, a buddy of mine just might have 3 or 4 of those beans. we shared everything we bought back then. i need to check next time i'm over at his house.. ;) i don't think he ever grew them.

btw, i've added Black Domina to my wish list since i started this thread :blowbubbles:

I

Iron_Lion

that really is a good point Lion. if the DEA had their way seedbanks would be closed down worldwide.

more reason for me to stock up now :D

About a month or so ago it was rumored the postal service was going to shut down by winter if they couldnt come up with funding. This has kind of been over shadowed by bigger issues in the news, but just like in life tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

GP73LPC

Veteran
no way usps is shutting down anytime soon, but i agree there are no guarantee's in life...

just went to the boo to look at my next purchase; DJ Shorts Blueberry !!!

oh shit !!! OUT OF STOCK !!! <--- those words i hate to read

so i read the True Blueberry description and read some threads here @ ICMAG comparing the two. i want em both, but Blueberry has priority for me...

so off to the bay i went and pleasantly surprised to find DJS Blueberry alive and well and available for me to CLICK buy next week :D

now, back to my strain hunting, lol !!!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I have what I consider to be a lot of seeds and almost all them have been a seen the thread and gotta have it purchase. I have no list and am already building up a stock, if I had a list I would be in trouble. The only thing that saves me is I am a cheapskate so I buy a lot of server fund packs and stuff on sale.

Nice score on the freebies Iron Lion.

I

Iron_Lion

no way usps is shutting down anytime soon, but i agree there are no guarantee's in life...

just went to the boo to look at my next purchase; DJ Shorts Blueberry !!!

oh shit !!! OUT OF STOCK !!! <--- those words i hate to read

so i read the True Blueberry description and read some threads here @ ICMAG comparing the two. i want em both, but Blueberry has priority for me...

so off to the bay i went and pleasantly surprised to find DJS Blueberry alive and well and available for me to CLICK buy next week :D

now, back to my strain hunting, lol !!!

Buy 2 because any DJ's gear you find is going to be some old stuff.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I wonder if there is a support group on ICMag for members afflicted with that dilemma?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can so relate...I have more genetics than I will ever be able to grow...lol

GP73LPC

Veteran
ok, i've only added 6 new strains to the list tonight :dance:

b8man

Veteran
Fighting the urge here myself.

I've got the next 3 years of grows all planned out; enough strains to last me decades. I don't NEED those Blockhead x SWT3 x C99 seeds.

But if i don't get them, and they're gone, i'll kick myself.

Damn.

Lung.Butter

I know what you mean man, i've got over 200 packs, will never get even half of them germed, i end up giving them to friends to get them started.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
i can't even grow right now. in the near future, but not now.

that hasn't stopped me from planning and preparing in every aspect including genetics. i have recently started to build up my own personal seed stash.

i already have a wish list that will take me the rest of my life to purchase and grow :D

you do know that by the time you are ready to grow, there will be a shitload of other strains you just have to have!

GP73LPC

Veteran
slept, went back to the Purple Strain Connoisser thread to finish (still looking at it) and have added two more starins to my list, erdpurt and sandstorm.

there would be others as well, but they aren't as readily available...

i'm almost purple'd out, what's next :D

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Veteran
i've added only 1 new strain to my list in the last 12 hours :D

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the sickness too. Its my only guilty pleasure and I look at the purchases as investments :)

GP Erdpurp joined my list today as well.

My last impulse purchase was cannabiogen rks and genius.

I dont know how many times ive said "that's the last pack I've got enough."