What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multiple explosions rock London

G

I am shocked saddened and slightly horrified but surprized I am not...

I am shocked saddened and slightly horrified but surprized I am not...

...When the Islamic Extremists said they would try to avenge Every Muslim death by Any means necessary I believed them. Didn't anyone else? The land stolen from Iraq was Kuwait in a shifty land deal with the British. True the developments in the UK are sad and I feel for the people and what took place was wrong in a civilian sense but all is fair in love and war. We guide bombs into Muslim countries and they retiliate with truck bombs. We mass Coalition Troops off their shores and they fly planes into our symbols of power and wealth. Berg sells Cell Phone relay antennas and gets his head cut off (What was he thinking??). They said they would do this to Military "Hard" targets and Civilian "soft" targets (because the civilians support muslims dying with their taxes paying for this War). No one thought they could touch the US and they did. People dying before their time is wrong no matter which side of the Political/Religious fence you sit on. A Muslim Mom mourns her childs death the same way a Christian one does. The Muslim Death Toll is still much higher. Many more people have died in the name of God than Allah. Expect more atrocities from both Sides.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Do not make posts that group ALL muslims, or ALL islamics or
ALL of any ethnic background or religion into one group.

Some don't listen.

dg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please lets keep this to support and positive comments.......im sure DG would rather spend her time more positivly than trying to keep this thread in line.
Peace

G

There is Nothing Positive about any of this wanton death and destruction.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes its all completely ghastly........if anything is to blame...(in my opinion) then it is religion.......christians and moslems have been fighting each other in the name of their respective gods for thousands of years.......and it don't look like it's going to stop anytime soon....

G

A sad sad day for our world. My heart felt sympathies for all who were killed and injured in this tragedy. When I think of the parents, husbands wives and children who face the loss of someone, it is truly heartwrenching.

I just got home from work and read this thread, and I am saddened by the fact that even in the face of such calamity, we are so vastly seperated in our opinions of how to combat it. Saddened by the hate no matter how justified, shown for people. They are people folks. They have parents and spouses and children just as we do. To To voice an opinion that we should kill them all makes us no better than those who launched this despicable act, and would serve no purpose but to cause even more violent acts, more deaths, more pain and suffering.

I do not condone for one minute the cowardly act inflicted upon the people of England or the USA. I fully support our armed services and their mission. I just do not think we fight a battle that can ever truly be won. How do you fight an enemy whose best weapon is the common man, made a martyr and willing to give his or her own life to kill the countrymen of his enemy?

G

DWW - not standing up for them at all, I'm a proud American follower of Jesus, not Mohommad, just pointing out the obvious; that support of Israel and corrupt gov's is what lead to this. Iran has one of the most corrupt governments in the world and ignores it's people daily. Syria has a very corrupt government and Lebanon is completely ruled by other people, fighting for it's own sovereignty.

wikid - you say something then contradict it a few syllables later... sorry if you felt it was rude to use the "genius" comment, sorry, again, read that book, you'll understand my background. and your government, our gov, really, defiently tries to act like it's some us vs. them deal that started on 9/11, sorry to say, it started far b4, and again, i support bush, i just think we need to look at the reality of the situation and the history of it rather than making assumptions.

btw, for whoever it was that pointed to WW II, thanks, that's where this whole problem started, when Churchill and the gang promised Arab's that Palestine would remain sovereign for their support of bases and what not. Then right after wards they sanctioned Israel. but you can't see this coming...

Weed Wrapper Man - you're absolutely right.

gypsy - although i think you're awesome, you can think that all you want, you'd still be wrong. do you really believe that if tomorrow, the world agreed to allow a sovereign Palestine, say, in accordance with the intl agreed Camp David agreement, and America w/ drew their troops from Afghanistan and Iraq and stopped supporting corrupt gov's in order to reap 2 of the most profitable natural thing's in the world, oil and opium, and stop trying to run the world that this shit wouldn't stop? c'mon now.

but the reality is,
there's no "nation of islam", so anybody who disagrees and decides to fight will be indepedent, aka a "terrorist". not to say they're not terrorists, i agree with that term for most of the people it's assigned to, but that's the way this fight is working.
i agree we should try to wipe out all the terrorists you can find - but we should have concentrated on afghanistan, and getta UBL, but it seems now that the point is a presence in the mid east, or at least the view from my foggy cell window looks that way. it's unfortunate britain even got involved, it was not their war, but many thanks for the brave men and women of that country who believed what our gov. said enough to fight for it. may God bless them in their acceptance of an un-fair situation and doing the best they can.

look, as stankbud pointed out,
we need to strive for honesty and unity.

but without one we can't have the other, unfortunately.

may God bless you all and my most sincere prayers are with the people of Britain and especially London.

I've enjoyed your company and country many times and consider it a blessing and great memory on this day. I will visit again soon.

Thank you for your understanding; sorry for any I pissed off, b4 or now... :badday:

S

strain_searcher

Well I hate war but if we had done nothing about 9/11, these bastards would think there is no consequence for their actions. We will always have terrorism but not standing down when things like this happen benefits us in the long run.

JLP

Veteran
Loud and clear DG.

Freedom of speech allows all Americans to say what we want but it doesn't give us the right to say it anywhere we want and the last time I checked this was a Cannabis website.

If anyone here wishes to share their views on islam I suggest you go here:

http://jihadwatch.org/

JLP

G

Religion makes more of a mess of things just as money can, and then you combime them both for the most volitile cocktail possibly in our history, its crazy...when will this violence stop being used as a communication tool to get attention. Cant they just fucking talk like the rest of us :(

Bombing city transport with innocent public lives..the people who did that better not believe in karma.

This bombing tactic is very poor.
I hope none of our Icmagers in the London area were not hurt :(

I wasn going to use the pc for a while, feeling still groggy from after surgery but when i saw this i thought i beter see if our London icmagers are doin alright??

I think ill go read about the G8 summit now im here i might aswell see what they have been saying..

I think its a good call to keep the racial context out of political debating, its hard but its for the best so the thread can stay open. A little editing isnt so hard.

wikidcalibudgrl

wikidcalibudgrl said:
I was stating a FACT. The terrorists ( Al Quada and all their funky little offspring of terror groups) call this their Jihad.. they have ever since I can remember... so who is "blaming religion" here? Not me. Not my Gov, not any government as far as i ever heard....

OK,,i take that comment back,, i guess i did contradict myself,,as Tha Oil Baron says i did,,, the Terrorists call it Jihad,, so i guess someone ( but Still not Me ,nor My Gov!! ) does blame religion.. :pointlaug :crazy: :crazy:BUT, they're( the terrorists) not a gov either
I'm also a Bush supporter, but i'm not runnin out to read that book, i read, an watch what i will, when i want, bacause i can :lurk:
:joint: :wave: :abduct:
,,, :chin: done quibblin with ya anyhow,,, im off to puff one

G

I am surprized now. I was agreed with at IC on a sensitive issue and a Bush supporter admitted contradicting herself (This I don't view as a bad thing caligirl. These are Very confusing times. Some more Republicans need to own up to their contradictions and perhaps you have started a Good trend). I practice an Older Religion then any mentioned so I guess some would call me a Not so Proud to be an American Pagan (not the Bikers. No disrespect intended I just don't Ride). We are all people of this Mud and Saline Sphere we call Earth. Every life is worth the same. Everyone can be held accountable.

ledhed

First of all, my deep sympathies to everyone who has been touched by this latest act of insanity. You can bet that you will find people of all races and cultures among the victims. London is that kind of city.

As for those of you who want to go right out and mess up some terrorists, great. Excellent. Go for it, IF you can find them. The guys who actually did this thing, if they didn't kill themselves in the act, deserve whatever your justice system can throw at them.

But of course there's not much you can do to a suicide bomber. And you know, you KNOW, that we're not just going to go kill a bunch of terrorists. We're going to go kill a bunch of civilians too, little kids and moms and old folks. And some young military age males who have committed no other sin than to be in the wrong place when the bomb comes down.

Great fucking system.

One other thing. YOU may not be able to blame religion for this. I have no such disability. I blame religion along with greed and the lust for power.

Some of you may know who Richard Dawkins is. If you don't: he is British, he is an evolutionary biologist, and he is arguably one of the great minds of our age. Here is a piece he wrote on the subject back in the fall of 2001. It is equally appropriate today.

http://www.simonyi.ox.ac.uk/dawkins...s/Work/Articles/2001-09time_to_stand_up.shtml

Peace

Billy_Crystal

This is awful... I cannot even imagine how painful it must be for those that've lost someone close to them or what it felt like to be in one of those bus or trains it's terrible... this is a sad sad day :badday:
I hoped that terrorists would never attack this safe haven and such great nation that is refuge to so many (including muslims!). Two of the underground stations attacked I used to pass through everyday for years whilst I was at university and I was even contemplating going to university to collect my exam results, Thank God/Allah (It means the same!) I didn't decide to do that today. If any of you care Edgware Road (one of the stations bombed) is actually located in the largest arabic populated part of London and so there are probably muslim casualties too, This was not an attack from Islam on the west!! This was an attack by cowardly fucks on the general public of multi-racial Britain (which includes muslims!). I am a bit saddened by the fact people on ICmag, even a mod, have such an uneducated view. Muslims completely condemn such acts of violence they are outraged and you think mosques are breeding grounds for the recruitment of terrorists? If you ask anyone that regularly goes to a mosque you will learn that there's no tolerance at all for people with such views, People go there to pray not sign up for the next coach load of suicide bombing missions. Muslims hate terrorists just as much, if not more than you, especially those that kill and claim it to be in the name of religion. It's the worst thing that can happen for a group of peaceful people. To be thought of as murdering lowlifes. It's like reading in the news papers 'six black kids rape young girl' do you immedately assume that all black people are tha same? NO! and if you do I feel sorry for you because you are not likely to get very far in life with such an attitude.
There is good and bad in every walk of life from the highest to the lowest, Right up at the top right down to the bottom you will find angels and demons. The media in the west is a very good tool for the one-sided biased argument. About 50 people died today and this will ring in our ears for many months to come but you wont ever hear of how many people unjustly die, died and are dying in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Bosnia, Chechneya, Kashmir, etc. etc. etc... I agree with Gypsy that these continous wars have been going on for centuries and there is no easy fix, I don't think since recorded time began there's been one day without major conflict, Everyone seems to need an enemy even if we are actually all the same as none of our Dna codes differ by more than 0.01% I think mankind is its own worst enemy and will be unable to save itself even if it has the power to do so.
I know it's no where near as bad as losing someone or being hurt or even worse being killed in such a situation, But to have your friends around you suddenly start turning against you and saying such fucking bull shit behind your back due to their ignorant way of thought it can really hurt!
If you are unable to see with your own eyes :confused: who the worlds' largest terrorist and global enemy#1 is then the Only thing I can say is :smoweed: and damn I wish more people just lit up a fat :joint:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I just don't know what to say, the whole thing sickens me. I am sorry for the loss of your English brothers and sisters today. Best wishes in the days to come.

wikidcalibudgrl

WeedWrapperMan said:
I am surprized now. I was agreed with at IC on a sensitive issue and a Bush supporter admitted contradicting herself (This I don't view as a bad thing caligirl. These are Very confusing times. Some more Republicans need to own up to their contradictions and perhaps you have started a Good trend)....

Lmao WeedWrapperMan:biglaugh: thats too funny!,,, and hey, you know, just because i'm a bush supporter does not mean i think everything the man goes is good, or every word he says lined in truth,, just as i'm sure you may not agree with everything any group/s that you may affliate with believe or say. BUt anyways...

I'm so glad they found the other two unexploded ,,, that's good they were bunk, or were just discovered and disarmed b4 going off,, probably dozens more safe tonight because they didn't go off,,,, one good thing about the day at least,,,

R

Ronley

You know something... and you can all decide what you want about this...

On one of the recent Sucide bombers detection by the IDF(Israeli Defence Force) - About 3 or 4 weeks ago. (there are so many that we loose track.
Was a young Palistinaian girl (i think in her teens) who had been injured by hot frying oil that had splashed all over her when she was frying somthing in her kitchen.
So She came to Israel for medical treatment. Paid for by the Israeli health system, because she has no insurance. And thus gained a free easy pass everyday as well as the trust of the Israelies to travel into Israel and to go Soroka hospital in Beer Sheva.

The Hisbalah persuaded her to carry out a sucide bomb attack in the hospital. A young girl who could easilly slip in with out being searched.

Her parents knew about this and sent her off with there blessings on the day of the attack. The parents recieves something like $20 000 (I am not sure on the exact amount) for sending there children to do sucide bomb attacks.
What do they have to loose- they get money,- there child is out of the misery from being burnned by hot oil and has to have treatment. And everyone are proud martyrs.

BUT THANK GOD AND THE ISRAEL DEFENSES FORCE WHO FOUND HER WITH A FULL EXPLOSIVE BELT ON HER PERSON ALL READY TO GO DIE AND BLOW UP A HOSPITAL.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH....

Thank GOd that She was caught...tHank god.

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
Hey guys,

What's done is done but we are Brit's at the end of the day and we will prevail. Let's not turn on each other and start spouting the hate shit. That's what got us here. My old work collegues were caught in this and if they can carry on doing their daily business then so can we.

The point of this attack was disruption, let's deny them their victory by just getting on with it in true Brit fashion. I view yesterday with PRIDE. We showed that even when bombed we will still go to work and still dont panic.

My hand is up for patriotism but down for reprisals. Lets not stoop eh......

G

BV you be careful there in italy. thanks to good old berlsconi's nose up bushies ass italy is in danger of this same thing...i dont live there but i will be coming there in the coming months for my family and saint trafone. if there is one place i could not stand to see anything lke this happen to its italy...full italian always italain and forever italian...

This country has been living with various forms of terrorism for hundreds of years, nothing new under the sun here. Started with mafia terrorism, proceeded with fascism and anarchist terrorism, which evolved into red brigade terrorism, which died out and has resuscitated two years ago with the New Red Brigade. This morning the news said Berlusconi warns that Italy is a target. Yesterday's vindication by Al Qaeda explicitly stated that Denmark and Italy are pinpointed. Like I said, nothing new under the sun. When you live in a country where acts of terrorism are deeprooted in history, you get a bit cynical about all this, whether it comes from within the country or outside the country. In the past two years in my region of Italy we've had three assassinations onboard trains, 4 bombs found and defused at the last minute only in my city, and lord only knows how many bomb scares and threats, all attributable to internal terrorism, in this specific case, the New Red Brigade.

I can't stand to see this happen anywhere personally, but I don't envision things getting any better anywhere in the near to distant future. The world will self-destruct, in one way or another, and IMO with the trend of the past 8 years or so, its no longer such a remote possibility.

G

wikidcalibudgrl said:
Lmao WeedWrapperMan:biglaugh: thats too funny!,,, and hey, you know, just because i'm a bush supporter does not mean i think everything the man goes is good, or every word he says lined in truth,, just as i'm sure you may not agree with everything any group/s that you may affliate with believe or say. BUt anyways...
Careful with those assumptions. There is nothing funny about the information shared in this thread or anything I have said. I have NO affiliation with any Political Regime or Organized Religion. I did not contradict myself.

Latest posts

Latest posts