What's new

MSSx[MSSxSourBubble]

KISE1

Sunsimulator's MassachusettsSuperSkunkx[MassachusettsSuperSkunkxSourBubble]. This is Stinky Le Pew, the breeders cut of this strain.

KISE1

They're in Ocean Forest, being fed PureBlendPro Grow during veg and guano/molasses tea for flower. Under 210w t5 for early veg, then 1000w MH and onto 1000w HPS when flowers start to form.

Murphle

Wow, they're very nice. Leaves are frosting up nice and early. Gonna be dank ass meds soon. How many gallons are those green tubs? Stay safe/happy/healthy/green.

kathmandu

this is gona be killer. cant wait to see it furthur along in full flower.
12 g pot? .....you are gonna have some serious nugs on your hands my man.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Candy Lips

Candy Lips

I've sampled some Candy Lips - SB Bx1 X Mass Super Skunk - with SunSim, and I can assure you that it was some of THE most potent weed I've ever smoked. That stuff was like taking a blender to your brain.....:yoinks:..... way devestating.

KISE1

I've sampled some Candy Lips - SB Bx1 X Mass Super Skunk - with SunSim, and I can assure you that it was some of THE most potent weed I've ever smoked. That stuff was like taking a blender to your brain.....:yoinks:..... way devestating.
:woohoo:I can't wait til this thing is done, it's starting to smell real dieselish. My buddy I got this cut from said it's like east coast sour diesel in indica form.

WOW! WOW! Those are getting Triched out yo! Get it while the gettin is good my man.. Keep it goin', can't wait for the end product.... Peace and Harmony

G

Greyskull

thats a good looking plant you have there. i hope youkept a cut of it or can get access to it again because based soley on the way it looks thats the poop.
i think the sour bubble is a breeding plant... most of the crosses with it are ridiculous.
how fast do you feel it veggs?
stay safe