What's new

MSNBC says Obama to legalize

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I don't care what Obama says, the hard left is out of control and needs to be stopped. The lamestream media needs a heavy workover also. Obama is a pathological sociopath with an extreme case of narcissism (sp?).

FOX NEWS Pap... Even using their terms.. Narcissism is a trait Politicians MUST have to get to the Top. To a certain extent.

Both Parties are Bunk, but none suck as much as the GOP.
Embarassingly Ignorant Premises stream from their Festering Gobs Daily..!!! The Aliens use CSpan as Comedy..

The "Hard Left" has been squelched by the Un-Co-operative Republicants and their Fillibusters.. The "Right" should be criminally charged for holdiing up the process of inter-party Progress... Almost nothing has been done by the "Hard Left." We don't even have such a thing.

Take Ted Nugent, Hank Williams the 47th and all FOX NEWS HEADS to Media Hell. Be forced to watch endless episodes of Jon Stewart for the rest of your life, chained to a chair eating Vegetarian Lentils and rice. No Alcohol (the dumbing down of the Masses), either for you..!

Abner, you are Pretty Funny Yourself.. Nice: heckling rather intelligent people, ROFLKJUSMM or whatever you spend your time doing.

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
And they're all snapping towels at each other's asses in the locker rooms after the matches.

Again... all this crap in the political arena is just WWF for Pesudo-Intellectuals. Tell me again why you waste your time with it?

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

G

Guest 142956

FOX NEWS Pap... Even using their terms.. Narcissism is a trait Politicians MUST have to get to the Top. To a certain extent.

Both Parties are Bunk, but none suck as much as the GOP.
Embarassingly Ignorant Premises stream from their Festering Gobs Daily..!!! The Aliens use CSpan as Comedy..

The "Hard Left" has been squelched by the Un-Co-operative Republicants and their Fillibusters.. The "Right" should be criminally charged for holdiing up the process of inter-party Progress... Almost nothing has been done by the "Hard Left." We don't even have such a thing.

Take Ted Nugent, Hank Williams the 47th and all FOX NEWS HEADS to Media Hell. Be forced to watch endless episodes of Jon Stewart for the rest of your life, chained to a chair eating Vegetarian Lentils and rice. No Alcohol (the dumbing down of the Masses), either for you..!

Abner, you are Pretty Funny Yourself.. Nice: heckling rather intelligent people, ROFLKJUSMM or whatever you spend your time doing.

Now this is a funny post! The demwits and Harry Reid are holding the Senate hostage and your blaming the conservatives? Toooo funny. If you are so blind to who and what Obama is and represents I feel sorry for your ignorance. look into it,

Rudedewd

The Republican'ts are the ones who have locked up Congress. It has been their mission to fuck up the country and make Obama a one term president. If you ask me all the baggers in the House should be arrested for treason.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
the voters will hold them accountable, just you wait and see. Michele Bachman is gonna loose, and then there is that idiot Aiken talking about "legitimate rape." they are two of the many who's jobs are at stake in November, and there is going to be a backlash against the tea party as a well. this gridlock and anti voting legislation has been well televised.

At a time like this, with the economy in the shitter, the republicans have the nerve to declare it is their main goal to make Obama a one term president. sickening, to put it mildly.

Traitorous is right; their job is to represent the people, not make a mockery out of the democratic process.

rbdf

G

Guest304546

the voters will hold them accountable, just you wait and see. Michele Bachman is gonna loose, and then there is that idiot Aiken talking about "legitimate rape." they are two of the many who's jobs are at stake in November, and there is going to be a backlash against the tea party as a well. this gridlock and anti voting legislation has been well televised.

At a time like this, with the economy in the shitter, the republicans have the nerve to declare it is their main goal to make Obama a one term president. sickening, to put it mildly.

Traitorous is right; their job is to represent the people, not make a mockery out of the democratic process.

rbdf

lol, ...koolaid much?

after the great job obama did fixing the economy and race relations in this country i cant wait till he gets started on medical marijuana lol :good:

all aboard the fail boat

the gnome

Veteran
a few months ago he *said* he's ok with gay marriage
nothing signed, just said it.
in a few days he had a $$million tamales$$ in his campaign fund from the gay/lesb crowd?

moma always said there's a fool born everyday.

obozo is a Liar and will say and promise anything for a vote and a buck!
absolutely the most incompetent president to ever hold office.

for those that still support this guy...
just how bad does it have to get before you realize he isn't the answer
for this nations problems?
he IS the problem!

canabisflower

The depth of ignorance in this thread is staggering.

I could not agree more! I hope and pray we don't find out what a rom/ryan win will do to the freedom of anyone not in the 1%. But they are counting on this ignorance and feel free to let to us know that cannabis as well as PBS, gay marriage, foodstamps, planned parenthood, abortion, unions, medicare/medicaid, public school, college financial assistance,social security ect will be things of the past. The 1% NEEDS that $$$$!

I'm stunned to read this ignorant & hateful cr@p on such a fine website. To quote sarah palin ?....>''LAMESTREAM MEDIA"" ??? About such fine investigative journalists as Rachel Maddow or Larence O'Donnal??? YUCK!!!!!!!!

PeaceMonger.....love your nick......peace

G

Guest 142956

The Republican'ts are the ones who have locked up Congress. It has been their mission to fuck up the country and make Obama a one term president. If you ask me all the baggers in the House should be arrested for treason.

The real issue here is that the light thinkers, too lazy to actually look into what is really happening in congress, allow similar people to make their minds up for them. There are many reasons Obama should be on trial for treason. Only someone who pays little or no taxes would point toward those who pay a lot of tax money to what appears to be an out of control spending machine and call them treasonous. In fact I submit the mass of losers and parasites have just about made the majority, getting their vote is exactly what a hard left government would want. To see our system crash though would be something an outside force would want. The losers and parasites surely want the system to remain in place though their Messiah is obviously trying to destroy it (via simple minds). Look up Cloward & Piven and Bill Ayers, notice how closely Obama is in line with them.

Rudedewd

If you want to read the truth about the economy and why we're in the shape we're in read the article by David Stockman who was an economic advisor to Ronnie Raygun. It all started with Nixon and then the policy was upheld by every republican after. You can keep drinking the Kool Aid the right feeds you on Fox or you can educate yourself.

As far as Romney's Taxes it doesn't take an Einstein to understand basic economics. If you have a minority like the super rich making most of the money but paying little or no taxes (at least in ratio to the money they earn) then the majority of the tax burden is shifted to the majority of the people but the money they earn is a small pecentage of the overall money pool so there is no balance. The majority of the overall money pool is having little or no taxes taken out so while the rich enjoy the most financial boon the middle class carries all the weight. The wealthy then point out the money being given to the poor as the problem and the middle class focuses on those without as being the problem while in reality it's all the money taken out of the financial pool that's causing the shortages. Sending money overseas like Mitt Witt romney does not only avoids paying taxes that he made off of American workers it also takes money out of our financial pool and hurts our economy as well as not collecting the taxes on it we should. Trickle down theory is utter bullshit, if you give the wealthy more money they will hoard it not spend it or even ship it overseas where it doesw our economy no good what so ever but if you put more money in the pockets of the poor and middle class they spend it because they have to for the most part, on lil things like food and shelter where the spending does great things for our economy. Things like JOBS which the pubs keep promising but the only thing that they are concerned about is their same old tired agenda.

Youy know I think it's funny how Republicans claim to embrace the bible but pay no heed when the Ryan/Romney budget was denounced by Catholic leaders for being un-Christian. Just keep drinking the Kool Aid. Oh yaeh, vote for Romney, he is known for his pro-cannibis stance. Maybe you are too young to remember but I was toking when weed was a felony and you could do time for a couple joints. Romney wants to take us right back to that. One last thing, Romney was the worst Gov my state ever had, His whole time in office he was out of state setting the road for his lil run for Pres. I wouldn't elect him dogcatcher.

G

Guest 142956

If you want to read the truth about the economy and why we're in the shape we're in read the article by David Stockman who was an economic advisor to Ronnie Raygun. It all started with Nixon and then the policy was upheld by every republican after. You can keep drinking the Kool Aid the right feeds you on Fox or you can educate yourself.

As far as Romney's Taxes it doesn't take an Einstein to understand basic economics. If you have a minority like the super rich making most of the money but paying little or no taxes (at least in ratio to the money they earn) then the majority of the tax burden is shifted to the majority of the people but the money they earn is a small pecentage of the overall money pool so there is no balance. The majority of the overall money pool is having little or no taxes taken out so while the rich enjoy the most financial boon the middle class carries all the weight. The wealthy then point out the money being given to the poor as the problem and the middle class focuses on those without as being the problem while in reality it's all the money taken out of the financial pool that's causing the shortages. Sending money overseas like Mitt Witt romney does not only avoids paying taxes that he made off of American workers it also takes money out of our financial pool and hurts our economy as well as not collecting the taxes on it we should. Trickle down theory is utter bullshit, if you give the wealthy more money they will hoard it not spend it or even ship it overseas where it doesw our economy no good what so ever but if you put more money in the pockets of the poor and middle class they spend it because they have to for the most part, on lil things like food and shelter where the spending does great things for our economy. Things like JOBS which the pubs keep promising but the only thing that they are concerned about is their same old tired agenda.

Youy know I think it's funny how Republicans claim to embrace the bible but pay no heed when the Ryan/Romney budget was denounced by Catholic leaders for being un-Christian. Just keep drinking the Kool Aid. Oh yaeh, vote for Romney, he is known for his pro-cannibis stance. Maybe you are too young to remember but I was toking when weed was a felony and you could do time for a couple joints. Romney wants to take us right back to that. One last thing, Romney was the worst Gov my state ever had, His whole time in office he was out of state setting the road for his lil run for Pres. I wouldn't elect him dogcatcher.

More light thinking. Why would anyone take the Catholic leaderships opinion of Christianity at face value. It's not so much I am a Romney fan, I am a Libertarian so both parties rate low to me. Is smoking weed legally your only reason to elect someone? There are far more important issues in play at present. Is legality actually so important, good smoke seems easy enough to get at present so it's legal status doesn't mean much. Obama has proven his lack of leadership and ability. Obama has done nothing to make marijuana legal and in fact his DEA has closed medical marijuana dispensaries down everywhere possible. My take on Romney is that he is Obama light but I hope to be proven wrong.

K Double O

The Obama hate in this thread is beyond ridiculous, and many of you are so close to retarded its almost frightening. Perhaps Obama should sign an executive order to have you idiots permanently confined to the rocks from which you climbed from under.

Now, there is a very small amount of engaging & enlightening ideas shared in this thread, and for those who have actually made an intelligent contribution to this thread, thanks.

Finally, for those of you who's only issue is the legalization of marijuana keep dreaming. Marijuana needs to be rescheduled & decriminalized. Also, if you thought for one second that Obama could politically & would realistically stream line the legalization of marijuana then please go to your nearest bathroom, lift the toilet seat, and take a drink.

Seriously.
KDO

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Mental Mast*rbation

Mental Mast*rbation

My take on Romney is that he is Obama light but I hope to be proven wrong.

Romney is a reactionary Tool, who would immerse the Country in even worse Wars. He can be counted on to ruin ALL relationships with other Countries, a la Bush.

Your "Koolaid" has just gotten 90 proof...

I am amazed at the level of Ignorance coming from Pot Smokers.. I thought that THC instilled Empathy in its' users. Apparently not.. This is a Ridiculous thread...

FOX NEWS HEADS vs Those who have Read books in their lifetime..

I opine that this thread should be closed. It serves NO purpose.

G

greenmatter

******* sarcasm on .... O.K! now i believe that everything was rosy before Obama, and i am convinced everything is his fault, and that Mit is going to be very stoner friendly, and that one political douche is much better than another political douche ..... sarcasm off ******

i can't wait until this election is over ........ after that the finger pointing and bullshit levels should drop back into "gut wrenching" instead of "mind numbing"

T

THE PABLOS

More light thinking. Why would anyone take the Catholic leaderships opinion of Christianity at face value. It's not so much I am a Romney fan, I am a Libertarian so both parties rate low to me. Is smoking weed legally your only reason to elect someone? There are far more important issues in play at present. Is legality actually so important, good smoke seems easy enough to get at present so it's legal status doesn't mean much. Obama has proven his lack of leadership and ability. Obama has done nothing to make marijuana legal and in fact his DEA has closed medical marijuana dispensaries down everywhere possible. My take on Romney is that he is Obama light but I hope to be proven wrong.

Legality doesn't mean much...until you are getting ass fucked in prison. You know prison? It's that thing that is always full.

It blows me away that people are depressed and complain that the economy is "in the shitter".......maybe Americans need to travel a bit more outside the country...and see what "in the shitter" really looks like. America the land of the Fat...Depressed...Mind fucked people.......fuck it...really...this bullshit is too much.

Obama wins this election..it's a done deal....the Rights take over in 4yrs....another boogieman will pop up to scare the shit out of the citizens...more laws..more interference into lives....and that's how this shit rolls...until the wheels fall off. Pot will not be legalized/rescheduled or even considered to be made so...no matter which jerky is in office.

treason treason treason....lol...please...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts