• Big business money and monopolies

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Happy cannabis users

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"moonshiners still get busted & do time" true as far as that statement goes, but...they only get busted & do time when they are selling it. in reality, the feds don't give a shit if you have a small still & make your own liquor. the damn things sell like hotcakes on ebay & other websites, and no one gives a damn... you can make your own beer & wine with no legal problems. if they treat weed like alcohol & quit drug testing for it, i am fine with that. i don't give a shit if ANYONE makes a penny off of pot. sorry... it is obvious who wants to grow pot for cash instead of working for a living & let folks go to jail to protect their "way of life". fuck that noise...:tiphat:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
quality weed will always sell ..but at way lower profit margins as being seen now...yeehaw..damnit now I want some moonshine..and the nearest still I know is 342 miles away...that store stuff is watered down hell it aint even 120...I like the fire ..I do have a small 1 gal container and the worm tho ,need to make a thumper....just need some fittings....fuck em they can all

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Testing must be required for all medical cannabis. and not sure for thc content..
In Colorado the Med facilities have until July to come into compliance.. and until them they will continue to push their tainted medicine.

After July it will be safe or should be safer to buy weed from a medical dispensary.

Regulations have their place when it comes to the sick and dying .