What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Time for some updates:

Blowfish day 55, 3-5 days from harvest :jump:

She is over 33" in height and over 40" in daimeter. She has a smell of berries, melons, and mint toothpaste

MrDank

Veteran
Abusive's OG Kush. I don't care if anybody knocks this. They only knock it because it is not the lemon flavor that the other OG Kush versions seem to have. If you just ignore the fact that it does not have the pronounced lemon flavor, you will know that it is some serious, serious medicine. This stuff is up there with best as far as raw potency goes. She will stomp your head in and kill any pain you are dealing with. It is a Kush, no doubt about it and it has a nice deep earthy musky dank flavor that is so rich. I love it and she will be with me for a long time.

She is on day 47 and I have already started flushing her. She will go till day 63 for me.

MrDank

Veteran
Next up is Sensi's Black Domina. This is the strain that circulated around the DHK for a while. She is on day 19

MrDank

Veteran
Next is Blueberry. I am actually pissed she is in my garden. :cuss: She is not my old DJ Short blueberry that I thought it should be. It is my fault though cause my friend I got her from only gets clones from me and I gave it to him somewhere along the line. I kept a clone of her but don't have high hopes. I started flushing her a week or so ago expecting her to be done by day 60, but she won't be. Probably needs 65. Fat colas though and on day 52

MrDank

Veteran
Afgooey day 28. Man she is just growing the frost! I can't believe how frosty she is. Day 28 and already starting to get that famous deep dank tart cherry smell going on. Look how silver the buds look in the whole plant picture

MrDank

Veteran
And last up is a pre-2041 Bubba Kush. I don't know what everybody's complaint is about Bubba and her veg time but she grew like a bush for me. In early flower if you feed her right, she will grow like a beast forming her bud sites

She is on day 25 and is about 32" tall. In hand is a pint of Stone Levitation Ale :joint:

MrDank

Veteran
RoastedO said:
:laughing:
MMM... Goat.. wait??? Goat?!?!?? LMAO!!
Tasty times ahead, enjoy man lookin real nice..
All the best,
RO

Yeah, I guess I should have been more specific on that. What I meant was it was starting to get the smell the Golden Goat is famous for.

Growing up in my home town there was a Golden Goat recycling machine in a parking lot. It was this giant machine that you turned on and dumped any aluminum cans you had in and it would spit out change. During the summer the machine would smell like a mix of every flavor of pop and beer you could imagine. Orange soda, grape soda, root beer, lemon-lime, cola, and warm stale beer all mixed together.

When I grew my Golden Goat from seed, only one smell came to mind when I would smell her, and that was the Golden Goat growing up

Lucid

Mr. Dank.. well the name goes with the pics forsure..,..... and that Afgooey is looking AMAZING for 28 days..... how long does she usually run ? Everything looks great and Danky as usual.... Will you be doing smoke reports on these in the future?

you have put much love into your girls ..... they will return the love come harvest time forsure...... keep em frosty n dank ....

:D

mysta177

Suscribe........I was recently chatting with some Icers having a nice smokeout and was told I should follow this cat MrDank.....cuz he grows the kind nice and fat. Im glad I followed this 411 cuz your shit is off the hizzy (thnx roots). Nice Phat colas.....dam. Looks like im going to get me some of that goat!

G

very nice update, that afgooey is crrrrrazy. Everyone looks happy as can be, you got it down mrdank! have a good one:wave:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
MrDank said:
Growing up in my home town there was a Golden Goat recycling machine in a parking lot. It was this giant machine that you turned on and dumped any aluminum cans you had in and it would spit out change. During the summer the machine would smell like a mix of every flavor of pop and beer you could imagine. Orange soda, grape soda, root beer, lemon-lime, cola, and warm stale beer all mixed together.

When I grew my Golden Goat from seed, only one smell came to mind when I would smell her, and that was the Golden Goat growing up

I always wondered why you named it golden goat, now I know...awesome story, loved it :headbange .....that abusive og is friggin' sick.....I have Rez's double kush in veg, sure hope I get the abusive pheno..... peace

Last edited:

MrDank

Veteran
Thanks everybody for stopping by

Lucid - Yeah, I think I will do some smoke reports on these plants. This is my first run with Afgooey, therefore she is not dialed in perfectly. I was told to let her go around 60-63 days.

Scrappy - It's funny cause my friends from back home just laugh any time they hear the Golden Goat. sounds like you are going to be in for a treat with that Abusive OGK hybrid. I understand that she breeds very well :)

G

Hey Mr. Dank always good to see you arond.

Im very curious to see your afghooey and Durban fill out. Keep us posted on her.

Have you ran the Black Domina before?

MrDank

Veteran
OGBluntman420 - yes, I have ran the Domina before. She is some serious medicine, One of my top 5 as far as potency goes

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
hey mrdank, here's that Double Kush in veg...does it look anything like the abusive cut?...man I hope so

thanks.....scrappy

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
not bad scrappy!

love you plants MrDank. could you take some pix outdoor without flash? sun or shady naturel light.

you blueberry looks like mine at the terrace, supposted to be from dutch passion

:lurk:

MrDank

Veteran
Nice happy plants there Scrappy

Yes I can see some A-OGK there in those plants, but you can also tell that a wider leafed indica was used to breed it. Leaves are wider and the plants are more compact than your typical A-OGK will look in veg.

Hope that helps