What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Alright how bout some Airbourne G-13 at day 6 of flower. I vegged this lady for over 2 months in a 2-gallon and she would not branch out for anything. Impossible to LST because that main lead is so strong she would snap if you tried to bend her.

Look how dense her internodes grow. I am expecting just one fat bud off of this plant

I am not keeping her because of how slow she grows in veg. Plus with my limited plant numbers she is not worth. Maybe if I were doing a SOG it would be a different story

MrDank

Veteran
Blueberry day 38. I am upset because I thought this was going to be my old blueberry I found from seed from DJ Short seeds. She was exceptional, and I think she is gone for good. I know for a fact this is not my old plant. I dont know but I think my friend got this blueberry from somewhere else and thought it was mine. I dont' know. She does have a nice blueberry smell already, and some nice dense buds.

Last edited:

mr cheese

now these are what i call HEALTHY PLANTS! i dont think iv ever seen plants looking so lush n happy!
if you dont mind me asking what nutes and what strenth do you use? i.e 1st feeding?
im a hydro man myself but im experimenting with soil, but i always run into the same problem, i find once the plants have used up the nutes in the soil and i start adding nutes the plants never seem to be as healthy, i always get some sort of problem, be it underfeed/ over feed, ect. if you could be so kind to give me a quick run down on ur nutes regime id appreciate it....all the best....c

MrDank

Veteran
Blowfish on day 42. She is one monster for sure. She is completely rootbound in a 5-gallon container and she drinks it dry every 36 hours. She has about 8 main leads on her, plus much more. She has been a bit stressed from being rootbound and when my lights and fans are off it gets hot in there. I am fixing the fans tomorrow so that problem will be fixed. I plan to cut her down on day 58. She has been getting plain water the past 4 days and I will give her plain waterings till she has 10 days left, then I will flush her real hard.

Notice that little nanner on this?

Piffington

:eek: Wow, were you born with a green thumb? Did kids tease you about it when you were little?... Well look who's having the last laugh now :D

RoastedO

Beautiful! You really got those ladies lookin fine and dialed in to a T. I gotta know.. how much AO are you using per gallon?
Lookin forward to your smoke reports on em 2 :rasta:..

All the best,
RO

MrDank

Veteran
I have been asked through pm's and on this thread what I feed my plants. After 7 years of constantly trying new soil mixes and feedings, mine has formed to something like this:

Veg: FF Grow Big
Maxicrop

Flower:

Beginning Flower:
Age Old Bloom (3/4 Tbsp)
Maxicrop (1 tsp)

Middle Flower:
Age Old Bloom(2/3 tsp)
Earth Juice Bloom (1 Tbsp)
Indonesean Bat Guano (1/2 Tbsp)
Earth Juice Catalyst (1 tsp)
Earth Juice Meta-K (1/2 tsp)
Hygrozyme (small splash)

End Flower:
Earth Juice Bloom (1 Tbsp)
Indonesean Bat Guano (1/2 Tbsp)
Earth Juice Catalyst (1 tsp)
Earth Juice Meta-K (1/3 tsp)

I also mix FF Peace of Mind Fruit & Flower with my soil

Hope this helps,
MrD

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that airborne g-13 looks wicked. dense as hell. she has such pretty leaves too. as everyone else has said, there real healthy. just how there supposed to look :)

MrDank

Veteran
Dusty Bowls -
There is definitely some Kush in the Abusive OGK, which explains why the early buds look similar, but once they finish they look much different

Jaykush - I am still tweaking things ;)

Forty grit - That cameltoe is scaring me

M

Mr. Nevermind

Whats up Mr. Dank. Havent seen you in a while, i remember you from OG , i was mm1681 then and we used to talk about shishkaberry. So did you get rid of your shishkaberry as well? I got rid of both phenos of mine years ago but was curious to see if she is still around. Looks great bro and congrats on being legal.

Nevermind

Latest posts

Latest posts