What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Super Silver Haze (#1)
Day 46
Plant pictured has approx 3 weeks left. She will begin her 3 week flush now

A few years ago I grew 24 seeds of SSH, and I had 3 keepers, 2 of which I still grow. This is the one I call my SSH#1. She is one of the hardiest plants in my garden. She roots like a charm, veg's very fast, stretches hard, has hazy buds, and finishes between 67-70 days. She produces a very zippy up haze type high that has you feeling good as soon as you exhale your first hit. Works wonders on any type of nausea, makes you hungry, and makes you HAPPY :blowbubbles:. Her smell and flavor are top notch as well. Very sweet, inscence, sandalwood, spice, and haze smells, and a rich flavor that reminds me of a Werthers Original with a kick of nag champa inscense.

MrDank

Veteran
Few pictures of Dogshit that has been curing in my jar for a month or so. I have a nice looking Dogshit that has been flushing a few days now and I will try to snap a few pictures of her in the next few days

Z

Z-ro

OMG thanks for finally showing off that dogshit, it looks exactly how i remember from years and years ago. ahh memories.

akontura11890

I just want to say with my first official post that I'm honored to have came across your thread. Very impressed, my only ? Is with mites being so lethal to us growers, I'm curious how you seem to be doing so well with what seems zero bug problems again mad props bro

MrDank

Veteran
I just want to say with my first official post that I'm honored to have came across your thread. Very impressed, my only ? Is with mites being so lethal to us growers, I'm curious how you seem to be doing so well with what seems zero bug problems again mad props bro

Thank you for spending your first official post here :) I try and keep it warm and cozy for my guests

I have had mites in the past, and do my best to stop them before they even come close to my garden. Bottom line, I only accept genetics from gardens I trust, and any other new strains I get are always quarrantined first.

Bringing new genetics in the garden and not knowing your source is like having sex with a stranger and not wearing a condom

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
was just talking about the dogshit yesterday with my friends on the way to the expo cause one of the coffee shop entries is called the dog this year, and they had never heard of dogshit. great pics buddy. wish you were here with us at the cup. I'll call you when i get home.

akontura11890

What would you recommend on how to quarentine them? I'm just curious Cus they are so damn irritating, I'm in the process of setting up a new room using bio suits to keep room sterile, I also spray my plants with flora mite and I'm Gna start using neem oil to keep the off , also I only start from seed Cus being in Ohio we don't have medical yet, I just got some sssdh from Rez so stoked to try them

MrDank

Veteran
Celestial Temple Sativa x Island Sweet Skunk
Day 54
Fully flushed and ready for harvest

Here is my favorite phenotype from a pack of CTS x ISS I recently grew out. She is done in 55 days flat. Push her to 58 and she becomes too ripe. Sativa high that puts my head in the clouds. Real spacey, sometimes hard to think. The onset of the high is very up, but quickly turns you into a space cadet an hour after smoking. She has a very floral smell, with a hint of that classic ISS smell in the background. Her smell is not too overwhelming, but the flavor is excellent. It's weird, because IME most strains that don't smell too crazy also don't have crazy flavor...but this plant does. Her smell is a 5-6, but her flavor is a solid 8-8.5. I really enjoy the rich and complex flavor, and the expansive lung burst and lingering flavor on the exhale. I won't keep her for a long time, but she will be around for at least a few more rounds

This plant was grown in only a 3-gallon pot, and was flushed hard for 15 days

MrDank

Veteran
Dogshit
Day 61
7-8 days till harvest

Here is a Dogshit only a week away from harvest. I've been giving her plain water for almost 2 weeks now.

I think there is some Haze in the Dogshit. She throws long branches and stretches pretty good, but fills up the plant with round clumpy buds that look like it was rolled in sea salt. Possibly the largest resin gland I've ever seen. Very rich and complex flavor. Sweet haze, musky haze, spicy haze.....you get the picture. She has a very sedative buzz. Smashes you in the head and makes you feel dumb. Real "stoney" high, but also has a euphoric kick to it

I'm still trying to figure out how this plant got the name Dogshit. It smells nothing like it. Maybe it's the perfectly shaped clumpy nuggets that look like dog turds? Or could it be the dark color it turns after a couple months cure?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
that's kinda funny i was smelling DS earlier and it deff has early haze developement aroma's....but no shit smell....at least not my kinda dog's shit......my guess old nev/sshXskunk nice to see a shot of what mine might look like....nice show Mr.Dank

Latest posts

Latest posts