What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

H

highsteppa

What the deal with the Afkhansastan? Is it a straight Afghani or across, and whats the buzz like? Looks kill and a have to agree with everyone on the Goat...came close to losing her and was nervous until a little slip rooted for me :)

MrDank

Veteran
What the deal with the Afkhansastan? Is it a straight Afghani or across, and whats the buzz like? Looks kill and a have to agree with everyone on the Goat...came close to losing her and was nervous until a little slip rooted for me :)

Afkansastan is a selected pure Afghani dating back to the late 1980's and was held tightly in Kansas for years. Seeds were brought back from travels in Afghanistan

MrDank

Veteran
Smelliott
Day 65 - harvest day
20 day flush

Smelliott is the top selection from a 50 seed run of the Ghost OG Kush x NYCD (male). She smells 2x as strong as OG Kush with fresh grapefruits and oranges. She is also a heavier yielder than OG. She is the one strain that overpowers all others when working in the garden. If I slightly bump against this plant, the whole room stinks like Smelliott. I am always excited for a new flower in my garden, but this strain in particular has me more excited than ever. If you like OG Kush, then you will LOVE the Smelliott. Chopping her down today

Thank you thaDocta! :thank you:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Dude I want her back so bad, she was my favorite from the moment I tasted her. Ask the Docta my reaction. He had two samples and I did not know what they were and when I tasted the smelliot I lit up. The first one he handed me was the Poison OG, was good, dude whatever but when he handed me the Smelliot wow.
I had the cut for three or four years and loved every harvest while trying to dial her. Then the unthinkable happened and now she is just an old mans memory.
I am jealous Dank and I'm not usually like that bro.
Enjoy that flava it's one of a kind.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Damn how did you not mention that one the other day when we were talking about ghost? Guess your new strains were on your mind. Let's get some pics of those AfK s1s you were geeked about.

M

manchild

Lovely girl. This is the first time I've seen a full plant shot of the Smelliott. great skills bro. Keep it going!