What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Chem #4
Day 40

I like the Chem #4 much better than the Chem D. It's all personal preference, and this does it for me. She is definitely something you don't want to get over ripe, and I take her around 63 days. Such a great smell and flavor, and a nice buzz too. Also a large yielder of large solid buds

Everything looks stellar, Mr. Dank. I was wondering if you've made any beans with your strains. I'm sure they would be excellent as you have an keen eye for the herb. Good luck!

Chem&M

You say 64 days about? Mine are at 60 today, but haven't seemed to harden up enough yet. Huge nuggets though. Easy yielders. What do you consider too ripe?

Also, I know you are an OG lover. I run the SFV, Ghost, OGK, and Skywalker. What's your pref. & why? This is just personal curiosity. I know you love 'em.

MrDank

Veteran
Everything looks stellar, Mr. Dank. I was wondering if you've made any beans with your strains. I'm sure they would be excellent as you have an keen eye for the herb. Good luck!

I am running thru some Hawaiian Sativa seeds from Federation looking for males, and i just got 2 packs of TGA's The Flav for a few Romulan dominant males to play with, and also 1 pack each of their Deep Purple and Apollo 13, and if those 2 strains impress me enough, I will get another pack or 2 and use them for stud services as well. I am getting a small tent and some T5's to fully flower the selected males. Not too sure when, but it's gonna happen

You say 64 days about? Mine are at 60 today, but haven't seemed to harden up enough yet. Huge nuggets though. Easy yielders. What do you consider too ripe?

Also, I know you are an OG lover. I run the SFV, Ghost, OGK, and Skywalker. What's your pref. & why? This is just personal curiosity. I know you love 'em.

When I was given the chem 4 a few years ago, I was told to let her go to 70 days. Yes, it is when it appears to be the most ripe, but once she cures, there is way too much amber then I prefer...and the flavor takes a toll too when taken that long. Now, if your conditions aren't perfect, then she may very well take a full 10 weeks to finish, but me personally likes it between 63-65 days. the flavor is much more pronounced, and the high is much better too. Has more of the chem/fuel flavor earlier, and takes on a more musky flavor later on.

Never smoked the Skywalker, and not sure which other OGK you were refering to. My opinion between the SFV and the Ghost OG all boils down to how well the sample was grown. But, if I have a great round of both Ghost and SFV, I personally prefer the SFV because she has that throat tickeling lemony fuel flavor, and a bit more heady and euphoric high...BUT, the Ghost OG is no slouch either. She reminds me more of the Triangle Kush if I were to compare the smells and flavors. If you have a legit SFV and Ghost OG, then you are set IMO. Damn near every "keeper" of OG seems to be excellent if grown right. That's the key with OG...

so far, IME, my experience with OG's go in this order: Triangle Kush, SFV, Ghost, Face Off, Abusive, Tahoe, and then several unknown OG's

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Dank, been a bit. Great thread bro, plants look great. Here tell ya went further west?
If that's the case I'm bummed I never got off my ass and came over to see ya.

Take care
CBF

MrDank

Veteran
Hola Dank, been a bit. Great thread bro, plants look great. Here tell ya went further west?
If that's the case I'm bummed I never got off my ass and came over to see ya.

Take care
CBF

still here in CO:wave:...but not sure for how long

I absolutely hate what this state has turned into as far as the MMJ scene goes. Greed, power, and $$$ has over run this state...and it's only getting worse. No longer is it what's best for the patients.

Hopefully we can catch up sometime in the future. I still have a jar waiting for you ;)

M

manchild

Awesome display as usual.I read somewhere that a cut of TK was floating around out west that was not the orginal but a S1 of the TK that krome grew out and I guess passed out.Obsoul kmows the entire story but it slips my mind at the moment.

MrDank

Veteran
from what I understand, Krome passed "________" an S1 of the TK as a test of honesty. that same person went against their wish, and spread it. He also is accused of making up stories, and flaking on people. The people I got the TK from had nothing good to say about him, and that says a lot to me. My TK came from one of Krome's best friends, and it took me meeting him in person to get the go ahead on the cut

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
you know where I think you should go next. come check things out this spring. I'll show you what's up. you'd be welcomed with open arms here.

btw, i've smoked the skywalker OG. I think you'd love it. it'd be in your top 5 OGs for sure. it's got like a creamy hashy quality to it that not all OGs have. very good smoke.

Giesal is the most skunkest strains I have had in years grew her about 2 years ago then lost her............that was a sad today. good looking pics you are so right about the colorado medical scene turning to greed , you can tell its sure not about the patients anymore, keep up the good work Mrdank

M

manchild

from what I understand, Krome passed "________" an S1 of the TK as a test of honesty. that same person went against their wish, and spread it. He also is accused of making up stories, and flaking on people. The people I got the TK from had nothing good to say about him, and that says a lot to me. My TK came from one of Krome's best friends, and it took me meeting him in person to get the go ahead on the cut

Thanks for setting that straight.I personally did not know this.Who can you trust these days.:cathug:

MrDank

Veteran
Cheese
Day 40

The Cheese is one bizarre plant. I can pretty much relate the smell and flavor of any strain to another strain, except the cheese. Nothing smells or tastes like the Cheese (except of course Cheese hybrids). She has a very happy and euphoric high, very uplifting. I really like to smoke this strain in a joint, as she holds her flavor all the way thru. Not much in the yield dept, but still a uniform plant. She is tricky to feed and always seems to act up the last few weeks, but this round is doing quite well. I cut the Cheese at 59 days :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
just dropping some shots of some MrDank specialties that are getting a first run over here...
SSH#2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Golden Goat
picture.php

picture.php

MrDank

Veteran
just dropping some shots of some MrDank specialties that are getting a first run over here...
SSH#2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Golden Goat
picture.php

picture.php

Looking great! That is actually my SSH #1. The SSH #2 is a much more gnarly Hazy plant. The #1 is what we smoked when you were in town. Are you getting that bad ass sweet honey suckle sandalwood haze smell yet? She is such a lovely plant to smoke....and wait till that Goat starts to blow up!