What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

B

BeAn

Awesome stuff man, loving the grow show...looking forward to pics of the CTS x Hawaian..:D

Tagged...:lurk:

MrDank

Veteran
I have been super busy and have not been on here as much as I wo8uld like.Sorry for the delayed response...again! lol

I have never transplanted to final container while still vegging. I can def see how it can be beneficial, but with my small veg space it would be hard to fit 5-gal containers in there for a week or however long.

I will try to do some updates here shortly

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wow youve got some nice genetics the Mr.D. That LA Pure is pretty, the BF and Afk are interesting as well. Thanks for shareing the pics!

MrDank

Veteran
I will be posting up new pics soon. I have a new computer and I can't find the software for my new camera. I should have pics by the end of the weekend.

I have a grip of new mothers that made their way into the garden. New strains that I will do reports on are:

SSSDH
J Dogg Bubba Kush
Albert Walker
Purple Indica
Tahoe OG Kush
Ghost Ogers Kush
and some SSH I am running from seed

I recently kicked out Blowfish, Afgooey, HCTS, and Island Lavander Kush

l_d_d

Sweet!

Look forward to seein the pics and reports!

Only have room for top top shelf eh :)

Hope all is well!!!

Luck with tha camera. Maybe u have already, but tried the cam manufacturer site? Just assuming your looking for a disc or something...

take it easy bro. :joint:

MrDank

Veteran
No plant shots for now. Maybe here in a few weeks. All of my stuff right now is between day 1 and 40 of bloom, so here in a few weeks will be a good time for new plant pics

For now I will share with you what I currently have jars of:

First is Afkansastan. SHe is quite possibly my favorite night time smoke. I have pinpointed the cured smell/flavor as caramel apples and kush with a hint of RKS in the background. Excellent pure indica stone. Sinks you deep in the chair and puts a care-free smile on your face. She really needs dialed in to be right. I recently got her back after a few years of absense from my garden and it took me a few runs to get her to turn out like this. Also the densest buds in my garden, period.

MrDank

Veteran
Next is Abusive's OG Kush. I love this stuff. I don't care if there are other "OG Kush's" out there...I'll keep those too :D

Deep and rich hashy smell/flavor that is very tasty when grown right. And an abusive stone too! I took this sample at 69 days. I used to take the Abusive OGK down at day 60-63, but I have found a week longer goes a long ways in terms of final product

MrDank

Veteran
Bubba Kush - another favorite of mine. Definitely a top 10, if not top 5 for me. Real hard to beat IMHO

MrDank

Veteran
Black Domina taken at day 79. Sledgehammer to the head. Xanax anybody? You could probably watch your house burn down and not freak out after smoking BD...well, maybe not but you get the point. Quite possibly the largest resin glands I have ever seen. I think somebody once said the BD looked like it was rolled in sea salt

MrDank

Veteran
Federation's Hawaiian "sativa"

Taken at day 65 this "sativa" flowers fast, has indica type buds, branches out very little, and has a crazy lemon/lime smell and flavor. Potent high too. May be a keeper. but I don't think it is because it is NOT what I am looking for in the Hawaiian Sativa line. Also this line hermed on me, all 4 females showed nanners at some point, some worse than others.

MrDank

Veteran
Afgooey taken at day 61. Top notch in terms of bag appeal. Wicked resin, mouth watering cherry smell and flavor, and an ass whipping stone. But, the high is boring and lacks character. Therefore she is gone

MrDank

Veteran
LA "Pure" Kush

Very similar to the Bubba Kush. Beautiful buds to look at and then smoke. I find the high stronger in the head than the Bubba, but not as flavorful. More of a floral kush smell where as the Bubba has deep coffee kush smell and flavor

MrDank

Veteran
And last for now is Super Silver Haze

This is my first of females from a pack of seeds. She finished at 12-13 weeks and I think she is the "cat piss" pheno, but not sure. She reaks of piss/amonia/skunk with a hint of haze in the background. Very potent but this pheno is not my cup of tea

Latest posts

Latest posts