What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Yeah I was hoping that^^ #5^^ would come through in the end, but she didn't. She was the most appealing while in flower, but the end product didn't shine through

A lesson that I learned after my first few seed grows is to never ever judge a plant till she has had a cure and has been smoked a lot. I have had plants shine in flower but disapoint in the end, and I have also had a "new favorite" that only lasted a month till the tolerance built.

MrDank

Veteran
Gumbala - it's all good lol

luminous - she's all yours ;)

zorkieo - The OG Kush is in my pipe :D. She's still around. I'll get some dried nug shots of her sooner or later

G

did you ever get a pic of her full grown before you pulled her?
here is mine at day 36

G

og kush. that plant was for all intensive purposes FIM'ed 2 times. they are only 5-8" tall, but still bigger then i have seen many og's get. i think its becasue i made the plant so short bushy, and canope even. but i really dont konw.

G

Mr. Dank................I see that you are now located in Gamehendge..........be careful on your quest.....look for the mockingbird......the HPB can't be far behind ......................

My friend................I don't want a goldfish....................I want #2 LOL!!!

there's a dog in the station with a bad reputation,
BF
:rasta:

MrDank

Veteran
BubbleFunk said:
Mr. Dank................I see that you are now located in Gamehendge..........be careful on your quest.....look for the mockingbird......the HPB can't be far behind ......................

My friend................I don't want a goldfish....................I want #2 LOL!!!

there's a dog in the station with a bad reputation,
BF

LOL nice!

G

MrDank said:
No, the Lizards were a race of people practically extinct from doing things smart people don't do

correct.....but I had heard that a certain lizard obtained the golgi apparatus...hidden deep inside the mound.........after falling thru some ice and fighting his shadow.........it was there he found the helping phriendly book................and began his quest to save the king................

well I'm never ever going back there,
BF

p.s. the lizards...they have died!

MrDank

Veteran
new camera and new updates. I'm still learning this camera

First is my first "L.A. Pure/Puss/whatever Kush" She is at week 8 of flower. I will let her go another 2 weeks till the chop. Every large leaf is purple. My garden is full of plants nearing harvest, so I did not bother pulling all of them out, so sorry for no whole plant pics.

She is so closely related to Bubba it's not even funny. But, after smoking samples of both from the same grower, I know she is not going to last here as long as the Bubba. The Bubba grows much better and has a much better smell, flavor, and high

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
WOW!!!.....Mr.Dank killa as usual. I just rooted 3 of these, so I'm inspired...and a bubba katsu...are you talking the pre98 bubba, or the katsu....awesome shots though, can't wait to see the golden goat with your new camera....happy growing

MrDank

Veteran
Next is Afkansastan at around day 35. She was topped to see what results I could get. I normally don't top. She already has a pungent smell. This is what I pack a bowl of before bed if I need knocked out. 100% pure landrace Afghani