What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

K

kokua

abso-FUCKING-lutely!!! This system would be great for a large scale grow.

Let say you were working with 1k'ers. I'd say that each light would cover approximately a 4x4 area, so 16 square feet. That would be a 12x12/13x13 room. That is alot of space, but it is easy to fill space with the monsters that these systems produce. What do you say Mrwags? I'd say you should give each plant a 2x2 footprint. So you would have somthing like 40 plants.

*all this information is based on standard horizontal lighting with reflectors. Not vertical lighting like teresa uses.

You can fit up to 48 plants on one reservoir, but that is pushing it. And if you grow big plants, I might suggest a float falve or something to keep your res topped off for you.

I know you love this diagram Wags...they are worth a thousand words. This is good for reference...but nothing set in stone. Your lighting configuration would obviously be different and you would have more buckets :).
hydroponics-grow-room.gif

dc105

ICMag Donor
Yo Wags! Those look like they've matured up nicely, have you started your flush yet?
Solid buds!!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dc105 said:
Yo Wags! Those look like they've matured up nicely, have you started your flush yet?
Solid buds!!!

Well dc the flush has completed on some:

But the others are still hanging on for dear life:

Will be glad to start a new thread soon but once completed the room needs an overhaul and will be busy getting everything ready for the next sharing of the love. vortex,easy,GP,Sleepy,kokua and dc you guys make me blush. My room I found out is not sealed for shit since the heat got the better of me this summer,got some new toys in the works that will take advantage of that so we will see.

Happy Weekend To All. Good Luck Tony.

And for of you who know, I got a call the other night and somebody on the other end blamnend the recent events on the lack of the Special Skunk,saying no other since did the job. So with that in mind and considering where I will be sitting this Sunday and all the happy joys I will have it will make the sacrafice of a complete SS bucket run for X-Mas worth it in the end.

See ya all on TV. :sasmokin:

Mr.Wags

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful buds as always MrWags. So happy for you friend. Sounds like the fine tuning goes on :) Another step towards what already looks like perfection. Way to share the love as always friend thank you so much:)

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
oh what a mess you have in there!:wink: lookin great mrwags! love those buckets and what they can produce! hey i was wondering about your tri-meter. have you had any problems with it and would you recommend or the pen/handheld style?

thanks potna!

Sleepy

Veteran
can't wait to see your renovations!! :chin:

time to move the family to a shanty hut & take over the whole friggin' place! :yoinks:

nice bud shots, too!

Bonzo

Veteran
Whats the matter with you wags! You need more plants in there! theres far too muckh wasted space , i mean c'mon dude get with it man!

cant wait for total weight

peace

bonz

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
All i can think of to add is :yoinks: damn come take care of my garden will ya !!Hope all is well with you and your's handsome :wave: :friends: :wink: .

P.S.
Please say hi to our freind Kokua if u see him will ya.He's missed around these part's.He has so much info and has helped so many with his wisdom and knowledge!!Truelly hope he's alright and SAFE :wave: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teresa said:
Please say hi to our freind Kokua if u see him will ya.He's missed around these part's.He has so much info and has helped so many with his wisdom and knowledge!!Truelly hope he's alright and SAFE :wave: .

Yes my dear I do miss our friend dearly, A little break in the action was needed for our friend.

Sorry gang for the pm with no pic's but I was a little excited and just had to share:

Everyone else is ready for the jars so more pics to follow. It does make me feel good to end this thread with a bang.

Happy Days To All

Mr.Wags

G

OH MY GOD

Now that's what i'm talking about. Awesome job for sure. I can't believe my eyes. Just out of this world. Nice to see a pictures from the PM you sent out. WOW
Take care,
BG

KingRalph

(reads pm)(what's wags gettin so excited about)(sees 4' cindy skyscraper)(jawdrop)

with a bang indeed wags! that cindy tower keeps gettin me lol. looks like FS just about saved the cindy's F1 results, caus you got some wild phenos eh! let us know how it smokes, those extreme sats there could top ice ;) happy to see another wags' tale come to a buddiful ending :) remember to stretch those trimmin fingers, don't wanna cramp up mid cola! hehe congrats on sweet success wags, take care

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
that doesnt even look possible, lmao great job man! dude i would have that one laquered[[sp] and hung on the wall like a sailfish!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mrwags said:
Yes my dear I do miss our friend dearly, A little break in the action was needed for our friend.

Sorry gang for the pm with no pic's but I was a little excited and just had to share:

OH MY :yoinks:
Leave it to Waggsy to have the biggest buds ever :)

G

Stoner... PM's with no pics... I was going... WTF... and then saw this thread.

HOLY SHIT!

That is one incredible Cindy! I hope she smokes as good as she looks... awesome job Bro... You never cease to amaze.

Mais-

Bonzo

Veteran
unreal wags, like i said , a kid in a candy store, that one kola is crazy man, excellent grow!