What's new

Mr. Soul Bringing back Brothers Grimm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTribe

Premium user
Here's a good video for germinating old seeds:

https://youtu.be/tehCb0Zbi1M

I'll check this out and the ga3 if i can find it....

i have a feeling once you hit 50 posts your box is just gonna blow up man!

And yes on seedbay highly recommended folks over there!

you still growing in soil with guano teas like back in the day...q what mixes do you like....i used to use promix peat moss , perlite with castings bone meal, dolomite lime, peruvian seabird guano and top dress with indonesian bat guano and a bit of mexican bat guano too with crazy results on cindy. run mostly hydroton and pureblend pro these days for less heavy lifting and recycling now though.

mack 10

Veteran
Hi Mr Soul. Can you tell us about some of your other strains.
You had some white widows, some Skunk, rosseta stone and the
Matanuska TF. Are these coming back too?

LostTribe

Premium user
Mr. Soul -

the only site so far in US that takes CC and provides Track info upon ship is in Michigan. Yankee does a great job and has never let me down once. He does not have auction available. the others in the US are cash only, do not have accurate live inventory and do no provide track info upon ship

http://www.thedankteam.com/the-dank-team/

-
another option is Great Lakes which Bodhi uses and others. they have live inventory but no CC and do not provide tracking.

http://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/

--
the last option is Seed Vault of Cali - no inventory control, No CC and never provides tracking info, although Amigo is a super duper great guy and 100% reliable. He handles Bodhi as well.

http://www.holisticnursery.com/

YO guys lets try not to get everyone banned the mod said something about stopping the turbo posting on Soul's wall, so just take it easy you will get to 50 quick we are certainly in no rush after waiting 10 years whats a little longer now that the cards are in play its only a matter of time. We are all very interested and that wont change i assure you.

they are against us plugging anything not site affiliated normally so might be a good idea to check out the TOS agreement on the site just to know what exactly is off limits. in the mean time light a big ol fat spliff of you dankest and keep dropping knowledge! peace out!

I do have a good question for today though....

Soul, what is your opinion on what possibly could have pollenated the jack herer bud from the sensi smile coffee shop which led to the creation of Princess, Genius and Cafe Girl aka Ginger Ale...Q

or do you think it was that the jack herer self pollinated....Q

I just always have wondered what your thoughts were

peace out
LT

Vital

Welcome back Mr Soul! Please do us all a favor here in the U.S. and get your seeds to James Bean Company. I don't see the point in exporting to then turn around and import right back again. Customs is much tougher today as well. Companies like James Bean send out the order with tracking and you receive your order within 2-4 days, it's perfect. As soon as you're offering them via U.S. seed bank I'll be first in line!

TedNugget

Yo Mr. Soul - Contact Drag Boat Jeffy (all one word, no spaces). Search his name on Google and you will see what place he works with.

No borders to deal with and a great, great place. I love them. Order there often

Edit - it's the second place Samson mentioned. I'd contact them. I know they will want to do business with you. They do provide tracking btw. Not sure why he said that.

TedNugget

I'll check this out and the ga3 if i can find it....

i have a feeling once you hit 50 posts your box is just gonna blow up man!

And yes on seedbay highly recommended folks over there!

you still growing in soil with guano teas like back in the day...q what mixes do you like....i used to use promix peat moss , perlite with castings bone meal, dolomite lime, peruvian seabird guano and top dress with indonesian bat guano and a bit of mexican bat guano too with crazy results on cindy. run mostly hydroton and pureblend pro these days for less heavy lifting and recycling now though.

I used to run the Cindy in an AeroFlo (aeroponics).
I used a live reservoir with lots of beneficials and organic nutes.
Holy crap did it LOVE it! Biggest buds I have ever seen in my life! The quickness in which they grew was unbelievable. The taste and smell were out of this world. One tiny tiny bud sitting outside a jar would literally stink up my ENTIRE house, and I mean Stink like you wouldn't believe....
The guy who taught me ran aeroflo's, so that's what I learned on. I have since switched over to soil. I can only imagine the taste you could get off the Cindy in soil... (although it's hard to imagine it tasting much better than it did).

Samson420

Yo Mr. Soul - Contact Drag Boat Jeffy (all one word, no spaces). Search his name on Google and you will see what place he works with.

No borders to deal with and a great, great place. I love them. Order there often

Edit - it's the second place Samson mentioned. I'd contact them. I know they will want to do business with you. They do provide tracking btw. Not sure why he said that.

-

Last edited:

soserthc1

Auction @cocosativa you'd be lucky to get them at original price. I get the feeling their gonna be a insane bidding war but it would be kinda pointless to buy them for any other reason than to grow them being mr soul is back it would be poor taste to breed them for sale.

TedNugget

maybe you just need to ask for the track #, but I dont recall it being automated like Dankteam. when Yankee ships you get a confirmation email with track #. so you dont have to ask, but both are super reliable and great for sure!

Yeah, maybe they changed it since you last used them. Cause they automatically send me a tracking # each time I order.
Anyway, no big deal just figured I'd mention it...

mtntrogger

Veteran
PM ..BOOM

PM ..BOOM

High Tony - you're one of several people who have sent me "private messages" however it seems there's no OBVIOUS way to reply to them, which is rather frustrating. WTF?

Hey I hope I havent unlocked a "Pandoras box" on you but , I got in contact with Oldpink Regarding your PM status... He should be unlocking it soon... OMG its about to blow the F up ! In all honesty , I would recommend taking your time and getting back to most of the pm's. As I can say personally, that Im always extremely grateful when I get a response back, and a little bummed when I dont . Plenty of kooks on here but just as many excellent , real people who may be able to help out in ways not yet considered.
Best regards

B

BAKED_BEANZ

should set up your own online store ! i reckon. the mark up on beans is ridiculous. at least you maintain most of the profit. employ someone to set it up and run it . hell i,m sure people will be falling over each other to offer help . brothers grimm has a outstanding following . success is on the way regardless of what or how you choose to pass your beans.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eh might be jumping the gun on that, we still got people getting busted for shit even in legal states so. I'd really look at all the angles. Stay safe soul and welcome back! I gotta say after watching your interview I appreciate your approach compared to many breeders I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts