What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Nice "The Cure" (Nordle X Haze AC)

sir alex

nevs sk

nevs sk

looking neat and tidy just what i like to see......smoking on some killa nevs skunk now got a couple phenos and their all nice smokes all on the hazy side but 1 is strong as fook..... good look

looking neat and tidy just what i like to see......smoking on some killa nevs skunk now got a couple phenos and their all nice smokes all on the hazy side but 1 is strong as fook..... good look

Sounds awesome, man. Feel free to post pics if you have any at hand!

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi Elfstone, so we meet again, he he...
When you said that you buy directly from shanti, does it mean that you buy them from Mr. Nice auctions ?
Good luck with your project ! I expect to see good healthy plants from these seeds...
Peace, HJ.

When you said that you buy directly from shanti, does it mean that you buy them from Mr. Nice auctions ?

Sup man. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

I have gotten all of my Mr Nice seeds from the auction (direct). For these two packs I paid 20 Euro (The Cure, 21 beans) and 27 Euro (Neville's Skunk, 20 beans). That INCLUDES registered shipping. $61 USD for 41 seeds of top Haze genetics, which comes out to $1.50 per seed!

All 6 seeds have germinated.

View Image

As of this writing, I have a 100% germination rate for every Mr Nice seed I've planted... Black Widow (8), Devil (12), Shit (8), The Cure (3), Neville's Skunk (3).

When buying Mr Nice seeds, the only way to buy 'em is directly from Shantibaba. All seeds are fresh and every straw of mine has had at least 20 beans!

On the right, the 3 The Cure & 3 Neville's skunk seedlings (red cups).

On the left, Shit, Devil & Black Widow clones.

166lw94.jpg

Seedlings doing well.

r2m9lk.jpg

2wqfqzk.jpg

On the right, the 3 The Cure & 3 Neville's skunk seedlings (red cups).

On the left, Shit, Devil & Black Widow clones.

Planted the 6 cracked seeds in 16 oz. cups to germinate.

(3 "The Cure" & 3 "Neville's Skunk")

View Image

1 of "The Cure" seedlings (top left) has turned out to be st(r)unted, not keeping up with the others and the leaves are lookin' fucked up.

No big deal. I'll let it run its course, but I might not keep a clone if it doesn't catch up to the others.

bv8e8.jpg

Thanks for the love, peoples.

5 of the 6 seedlings are thriving - now under dual spectrum HPS + a 125W CFL 6500K.

2iihjd4.jpg

16jpppu.jpg

Unfortunately, the runt is NOT catching up to the others and is starting to look deformed.

6qxqc2.jpg

Should I cull it now? I realize that it might eventually straighten itself out and can still produce good smoke, but I have a interest in hobby breeding with my keepers... so I'd rather only keep specimens that are good representation of said strain.

Thanks for the love, peoples.

5 of the 6 seedlings are thriving - now under dual spectrum HPS + a 125W CFL 6500K.

View Image
View Image

Unfortunately, the runt is NOT catching up to the others and is starting to look deformed.

View Image

Should I cull it now? I realize that it might eventually straighten itself out and can still produce good smoke, but I have a interest in hobby breeding with my keepers... so I'd rather only keep specimens that are good representation of said strain.

I culled the deformed little runt. Down to 5 seedlings.

Time to top/fim these little babies!

I might get some flames for topping so early and so low, but this method works GREAT for my current setup.

Before topping, my 2 remaining "The Cure" seedlings:
2uy6141.jpg

Before topping, my 3 Neville's Skunk babies:
2cxi7pd.jpg

I top right above the 1st set of true leaves, and I do it as soon as I see new growth...which means that technically I'm fimming because I'm not cutting the meristem as it has not grown out of this node yet. As a result, most plants will throw out 2 new shoots (as in a topping)...but a few will throw out more (as in a fimming).

usk0k.jpg

Snip!

xd6s77.jpg

All 5 topped.

29e9op.jpg

Time to top/fim these little babies!

I might get some flames for topping so early and so low, but this method works GREAT for my current setup.

Before topping, my 2 remaining "The Cure" seedlings:
View Image

Before topping, my 3 Neville's Skunk babies:
View Image

I top right above the 1st set of true leaves, and I do it as soon as I see new growth...which means that technically I'm fimming because I'm not cutting the meristem as it has not grown out of this node yet. As a result, most plants will throw out 2 new shoots (as in a topping)...but a few will throw out more (as in a fimming).

View Image

Snip!

View Image

All 5 topped.

View Image

All 5 seedlings successfully fimmed!

33mbuxl.jpg

33ucvpw.jpg

The 5 young seedlings are beginning to show traits.

Left to Right - "The Cure" #2 and #3 ... "Neville's Skunk" #1, #2 & #3:
9qyzyr.jpg

The 2 strains are starting to distinguish themselves from one another. You can see that "The Cure" seedlings are not only shorter but the first leaves are much broader and rounded than the Neville's Skunks.

"The Cure" #2 & #3:
a3i4yg.jpg

#2 has super round overlapping leaves like a pure Afghani! Could this be an 8-week wonder?

"The Cure" #2:
24q76uu.jpg

One the other hand, the Neville's Skunks seem like they are going to be beasts... obviously they take after their mother, Neville's Haze. I hope at least one of these is the 10-12 week early NH pheno - male or female, its all good. I'll be taking cuts of the Nev's Skunks in the next few days... "The Cure" will need a few days longer than the NS before I'll have enough stem to take cuttings.

Neville's Skunk #1, #2 & #3:
6jlmhy.jpg

(the pics are a little dark... I accidentally had the "flash off" setting on)

Time to take cuts from the Neville's Skunks. Some people might be thinking... "WTF is he going to take the cut from!? That plant will have nothing left!" It might seem a tad bit aggressive, but I will top all 3 plants above the 1st node and the tops will be used for the cloning of each plant.
2cht5qx.jpg

2ym62o6.jpg

oa22pl.jpg

2nlsh1v.jpg

2mri6ae.jpg

(continued in next reply)

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Wicked buddy, just now noticed your thread, will be following closely. I really liked MNS La Nina and Mango Haze. Been really interested in The Cure. I'll most likely have them ordered by the time those clones are rooted! Is that 'straight' soil you're putting them in? Anything added?

Lookin' good
BM