What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

Heya Mr GJ!

2357GoldenSkush-day5-flower-tops.jpg
Mr GreenJeans said:
Very pretty Lady
I agree :D
:lurk::wave:, Low

Mr.Bill

Hey Mr.GJ haven't had the chance to make it back to your thread yet. So I'm stoppin by to re-tag your thread and pretty much just say hello. So, hello. Keep on ~SB~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, that blockhead looks pretty damn frosty. I've heard mixed reviews on her, but damn that one looks awesome.

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Lookin awesome :yes:

Judging by some of the pics, I'd say some of the plants definately looked a tad over 4' :confused: Funny how the camera can be tricky.

Look at some of those crazy leaves on Blockhead. Frosting up great, you should have a happy round.

Golden Skush is going to end up with a neat shape :canabis: What a beauty!

Looks like a great line up in place too! You got everything going on! :respect:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Good to see things are in fine order over here..can't believe you had to use the "F" word... "flush"
Careful..that dolomite from the planet Dolo can hinder super powers..you should use kryptonite water instead..
Just sayin high..gotta go..I'm getting nervous..a lot of Canadians in here..hehe.. :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Thanks my friend! Deficiencies are my fault... but I'm catching them earlier. I started putting extra dolomite in my soil mixes - the Blockhead is roughly same stage but she got the extra lime and is ok. The GDP soil is a bit acidic starting a couple weeks ago - this is the reason for the defs - no problem - just flush every week or two with couple gal of pH 7.5 water with a bit of dolomite and she greens back up. As you predict, the nugs are getting dense and she has a wonderful fruity smell - already pretty strong! Looking forward to her purple looks!:yes:

Hiya damakkus :wave:
Thanks for the props bro! We gotta meet up soon, been too long. EZ recommendation - whenever you see spotting on minor discoloration on leaves - water enough to get a bit of runoff, and test this with a meter. If pH way down or EC way up - give a flush. Check again later if the spotting returns. Do you have an EC measurement of your tap water? Mine runs pretty low, from .05-.2 depending on the season.

Hiya High Lowlander :wave:
Thanks buddy! Hope she's a girl who knocks me down... :bashhead:

Hiya Mr Bill :wave:
Hey buddy - no problem - I know how time can fly - this year has seemed like a coupla months :yoinks: - Thanks for retaggin - hey, head on back to the table - grab a glass of charas and a brownie - Packn and TML are manning the Vapor Canon ( Patent Pending ) - go fill a lung or two... :rasta:

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Thanks buddy! Yup - I was totally surprised to see 2 plants so frosty at one month flower - gotta lovit when that happens :yes::canabis: Very lucky and happy - she was the only female that popped.

Hiya TML :wave:
Good to cya buddy! Yeah, perspective can be tricky in pictures - I don't count pot height only height above soil - 4' to the light. Thanks for the props - lovin the frost on these girls - big hopes on that golden skush. All the best to the family! :wave::friends: Oh - thx for manning the cannon!!!

PACKN!!!!! :wave::friends:
Sure is good to cya buddy! I read that things are cruising for you now - very happy to read that - congrats on your new pup! Yeah, still doin the flush thing when the plants look sad - seems to work - yeah the hydro shop was out of kryptonite water :asskick: they offered me boron morons but I've had enough of them already... :biglaugh: Be safe be happy!

Next up - weekend update

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend Update:

Weekend Update:

Blockhead day 33 flower

Getting a strong pine scent from her now - another early bloomer :woohoo:

GDP day 40 flower

Major - u shur aren't kidding - she's fattening up quick - another 4 weeks to go, she's gonna be a very chubby purple plant :yes: Leaf stems already turning purple :woohoo:

Golden Skush day 8 flower

She's stretched 5 inches in 8 days - gonna wait another week before I decide which stems to trim - might have to top the taller branches. She's just starting to have a faint smell - kinda bubblegum.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Mr. GreenJeans, yes we must pOw wOw soon. :yes:

As far as my water, it has a pH of 9.0 from the faucet with a ppm of 400 or so. I purposely used this water on my grow just to see. I could have easily used my r/o de-ionized water which has a pH of 7.0 after filtration. Both sources would have had to be adjusted down in my situation. I used a pH of 6.4 for my soil OD grow. You can help be the judge at our PoW WoW if the city water should be used or if I should continue with the r/o :confused:

I am doing this as I wanna try and get away from paying the high price for the deionized water. Not that it is a high price more of a waste I guess. :rant:

I am not having any spotting as of now but when I do I will hit you up my friend.

That GDP looks mighty tasty :yummy:

GROW UNITED

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Alex :wave:!
How are you my friend? Thanks for stopping in to visit! Whatcha been up to?

Hiya -BG- :wave:
Good to see you my friend! Thanks very much! I'm doing better - happily have enough time for the garden now - how've you been?

Ok. Your ppms are high enough that you probably have enough Mg and Calcium in your water. When you are seeing spotting, you might be getting salt buildup in the soil. For indoor soil plants - I'd water each time until you get a bit of runoff, and once every couple weeks I'd water them with a light Clearex solution (7-15ml / gal ) to runoff to wash out the salts that the plant isn't using. Maj Pothead has high ppms too, he might have more specific advice. If that works for you, you might not need RO or deionized water. Thanks for the props!

Hiya FiveLeggedGoat :wave:
Thanks buddy! Glad you made it back! Hey, you wanna take a pull on the cannon?

Last edited:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
MGJ, that Blockhead and GDP are really coming on :yummy:

yeah, that sounds like what I gotta do.

We gotta plan a pow wow soon as I chopped that CJ this morning :yes:

GROW UNITED

Heya Mr GJ
2357gdp-day44-flower-top.jpg

Mmmm that GDP looks really nice too, how much longer on her?
And that Golden Skush already looks like a tree!! :yoinks: :biglaugh: she's gonna yield plenty yes?
Anyways, have a good one! :D
:wave:, Low

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks buddy! Yes, let's get a pow wow going soon - maybe in a week or so??? Congrats on the CaseyJones - that is some tasty stuff! Strong work bro!!!

Hiya High Lowlander :wave:
Glad you like her! The GDP has 2-3 weeks to go. First time growing the Golden Skush - hope she's a yielder - she's really stretched, next week I might top the tallest branches.

Hiya FLG :wave:
Hey, just step to the back of the room - Packn and TML are manning the (patent pend) Vapor Vac Cannon - converted shop vac that GarlicCityGrow modded with a 5 horsepower blower - guaranteed to fill your lungs with tasty clouds of smooth smoke...

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Thanks buddy! Glad you like her - and guess what - she started turning purple today!!! :woohoo: If I can take her to 60-65 days, she should be a phat purple barney of a plant!!! ( :wave: Thx Maj.Pothead!!! )

Gotta buncha appointments this week - apologies to my friends - haven't had time to visit ur gardens - I'll put on my touring sneakers next week...

Cya :wave: -MGJ

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Gotta love the greasy goodness the GDP is make'n for a bake'n..the fat blockhead buds are looking thicker than canna-gravy on a rump roast..
:chin: cross um with Bogglegum..hmmm..Bobblehead!.. :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya Alex :wave:!
How are you my friend? Thanks for stopping in to visit! Whatcha been up to?

Mainly working as usual. :spank: But I guess it'll pay off some day. Upgrading to a bigger growarea soon :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts