What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

B

buzzed day

hello,the best i can tell you is to take strenth with god.it does miricals for the body and most importent the soul.peace to you and yours.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same here...my thoughts and prayers are still with you and your friend....Keep strong my brother !

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey MGJ bro, my prayers go out to you, and Im not one to believe in G-d or pray...but I know how you must feel, and I am there with u bro...My best to you & ur family...our prayers go out to you...Peace & keep your chin up man...

- Zeus

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
It's great to have friends!!!!!

It's great to have friends!!!!!

Thanks so much for the best wishes and thoughts folks! I am very lucky to have fine peeps pullin for me.

Just a quick update...
Looks like some fulltime professional help may be available for my friend in his final months, this will be a very good thing for everyone. So that problem may be a bit lighter load soon.

As for me, I'm scheduled for some tests under anesthesia end of the month. Looks like it will be another little bit before they know what to give me. Meanwhile I feel very lucky to have access to medicine that helps a lot - the pharmaceuticals aren't nearly as good. Hint - canna milk works wonders for an unhappy belly.

So, until next time, thanks very much for your fine thoughts - means a lot during difficult times. Next time I'm on I hope to post up a couple pics of the veg area....

Have a great week my friends! :wave:

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
You have friends here that have love for you, MGJ... -VT- included. Thanks for the update, and best wishes.
Likewise, you have a great week, my brotha :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
Wishing you all the best...

Wishing you all the best...

-VT- said:
You have friends here that have love for you, MGJ... -VT- included. Thanks for the update, and best wishes.
Likewise, you have a great week, my brotha :wave:
:yeahthats :yeahthats :yeahthats

hang in there, old pal.

good news for your friend.

i'm sorry to hear they are putting you under... :badday:

good luck, MGJ! :redface:

twistedtree

MGJ:wave:We all have much love and :respect: for ya! I can't wait to become a grower of your caliber. I look forward to your posts and pics, bro! Can't wait to hear from ya! Take care. :friends:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Just dropping by

Just dropping by

Sorry to hear of rough times MGJ..life is a strange thing to live though..I've lost two family members to the C..it's a tough gig..
I feel for ya brother..I wish your friend well.. :yes:
hope your probing goes well as well..all this and just as I get online..out the side door you sneaks.. :Bolt:
Where have I been? (Reader's Digest Version) Laptop screen repair..completely broke all winter..classes..
last grow invaded by white flies(from EKO potting soil)..plants still came out good..got PC back..got net back..I'm back.. :wave:
I needed a break from the hobby for a bit as well..plus I got a lot of jars to go through..Maybe a new start soon.. :confused:
Enjoy that um hmmm...ahhh..dang it..ummm..aaaaaaaaaaaah..started with a M..oh yeah..Memory Loss3..
my head's not right after that skushcussion I took to the dome..hehe.. :canabis:
Missed being here and chat'n..Peace brother..I'll stop back soon.. :friends: :wave:

Last edited:

Anima

HAPPY 4/20 MGJ!!!! :wave:
I hope you have a good day today!!!

Take it easy on the old bones...try to manage a lil fun...it's good for ya!! :bouncy:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Oops..I was just using the bathroom here and accidentally bumped the thread..
I'll just grab a brownie and leave..I did use the spray in the bathroom..right..well I'll just leave..bye.. :Bolt:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:laughing: ^ There he goes again...back for less than a week and he's already clogging toilets up again. Had to close the Igloo due to that last flood :nono:

My continued support and best wishes MGJ :ying:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I'm on the Home Stretch...

I'm on the Home Stretch...

Continued thx to my friends - for visiting and keeping the place homey and lived in while I'm off on adventures - snapped some pics of the place...

Packn - sure good to cya around again! Hey, no worries on the aromatherapy enhancements - believe me I am an active participant at this point :biglaugh:

Tomorrow is the big adventure, so they should soon know what to do with me - "Mr Greenjeans, we have decided to implant a vaporizer with solar heaters - no worries we can hide it in your hairline... " Hope to be back to more regular posting soon...

On the home project front - after some normal delays the contrractors are starting this week... Delays worked out ok for me, gave me more time to settle the ladies into their new home. Normally I veg with a 250 MH, running a 400 MH this time. Here's a peek at what's doin...

Some wonderful presents from Bartender and Maj.Pothead ( :wave: thx! ). Flowering next, all except G13 are new material. Bog = Bogglegum, GrandaddyPurple, there's also a lavender in there I forgot to label, and a cross of Tom Hill's Cripple Creek x Subcool's Sputnik. Plenty of time to fatten them up... There have been the normal construction / plan delays, hoping to start the next flower cycle mid to late June. This will be the first flower where I am running mostly indica leaning plants. They show strong veg growth - on many the canopy was so thick light wasn't penetrating - on those plants I trimmed about 1/3 of the verticals - in preparation for a Core inspired tipping project later on...

Not surprisingly, there has been a return of the spidermites - saw the first signs last night - I'll hose them down with Avid tonight.

A couple weeks before flower I want to take cuts of all the larger plants. Trimmed my bonsai parents down to lady am99, lady and dude c99, there's one last OGK-a plant that needs a bonsai trim before going up on the shelf.

While the workers are here, I asked them to drop a couple 240V runs to the grow area - plan to convert to 240v ballast later on. And upgrade to 1k fore flower :woohoo:

That's all the news for now. Catcha later this week my friends! :wave:

B

BeAn

Hope ya cool MrGJ:)wave: High to the rest of the crew..), girls look good from here...in the same sitch with the mites, grrr...i hate them too, gonna russle up some hombrew chilli, garlic, lemon juice n nicotene(from fags seeped in H2O) for foliar spraying them lil' bastards. :joint:

Much love, Jah bless...:rasta:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts