What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Greenjeans does the Seed Thang

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
MGJ..Hope you're enjoying your vacation..sweet finish on the C13 & Casey Jones..So nice..I put up the Casey Jones bud shot in POTM..
We'll just toss it up on the flag pole and see how she waves..see ya when you get back.. :wave:

Core & GMT...I think that chart say's "Hour Of Operation (1,000's)"..
which would put that HPS at 80% Lumen output at 24,000 hours or 1000 days@ 24 hrs a day..or 2000 days @ 12 hrs/day..
Probably on a good ballast..a bulb that was started once should be brighter after a 1000 days than one that has been started 1000 times in 1000 days..
Most electrical loads last longer if they stay on, rather than shut off/on..especially lamps or motors that need a starting circuit..food for thought.. :wave:
:nanana:

-BG-

Hi MGJ :wave: long time no see...!
Glad to see you got some Tunza growing..! Hope you get good girl..! Right now Im making f2's so I have been busy with this project lately :D
I'll try to pop up here more often now....until next time take care and happy growing mate..!

-BG-

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
that casey jones looks killer, great job man and i gotta say....holy friggin smokes, 50k views and 100 pages!!!!! you keep doin what you doin man, we love it!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I'm on page 100

I'm on page 100

That CJ looks stellar! That pheno is one fruity, killer momma....most potent plant I have ever grown/smoked....take good care of that CJ momma bro :D
I've got some C13 cuts rooting.....I've waited a loooong time to run that C13.....thanks for making that happen bro :wave:
And the molasses is a big hit in my garden bro :yes: ....thanks for all the help with that brotha....

Page 100 :woohoo: ....been a long show...and worth every page!
:rasta:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope all is well with you and ya mate MrGJ ..sending greetings :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey MR. GJ.

As always its bumpin around here. Keep up the good work, cant wait to see ya back buddy. Peace

-N.Kron

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I was just gettin back in myself :woohoo:

Patiently waiting for your return...because I know you're going to grow some beauty plants when you get back :canabis: :lurk:

Hope you're having fun and being safe :smile:

twistedtree

NorthernKronic said:
Hey MR. GJ.

As always its bumpin around here. Keep up the good work, cant wait to see ya back buddy. Peace

-N.Kron

I know, right? Even when he isn't here, there's always people stopping by. But with a garden like that, who could stay away?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
that vacation must be a great time. i can never stay away from ic on vacation. somehow i find an outlet. great work MGJ see ya soon. hope your havin a great time

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi folks :wave:

Hey, thanks for hanging out in the garden my friends!:friends: I'm back - had a great time away with the family, but my hands protested they'd rather not be on vacation:badday: They're getting better now, but can't do much at the keyboard yet. I apologize I won't be able to give each of you a personal note right now, but I'm confident I'll be back up to snuff by next week.

The plants were mostly happy while I was away - all the potted plants came through A-OK with maybe a day or two to spare. Packn2puff's up-potting vacation plan did the trick - thanks mang!:wave: The cuttings didn't do well - without daily air exchange they all rotted. No problem, I'll take more cuts next week.

The seed plants are showing. Cindy99: 2 females and 1 male, SSH: 1 male, Memory Loss: 2 males, Tunza: 2 females

I binned the 2 Memory Loss males and started 3 more Memory Loss seeds, hopefully I'll get 1 or 2 ladies. I'll keep the SSH and Cindy males for pollen chucking later. I'm thinking on what will keep the Tunza company in flower - the cindy's aren't quite tall enough yet, so maybe an amnesia99, a Casey Jones or Kali Mist, and a G13. Want to leave room so I can pop one of the cindys in as soon as she's tall enough. Before I start them flowering, I need to clean and repaint the cab, a buddy's coming by tomorrow to give me a hand, I hope to flip them next week.

I'll be starting a new thread for the next round of plants, I'll put a link in my sig when it's ready to rock.

Thanks to all of you for making this thread a fun time for me!:yes:

:wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Did you get us presents MGJ?
Got to bring pressies home with ya from holliday.
No need to answer mate, rest up those hands. See ya in the new place once its up and running.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
You got a mouth and a pencil don't ya..now start posting..hunt and peck..hunt and peck..hehe..
Good to see ya back..at least some are females..glass half full thinking..you went and dropped some more mem loss magic beans into that half full glass..
Speaking of magic beans, I always figured Jack sold that cow for some sativa beans..no indica bean stock is gonna reach that giants lair..
Probably used golden egg laying chicken manure..high in N..hehe.. :wave:

B

BeAn

Wasup everybody...:wave:...MrGJ you here...just shout if you can hear me...god, i hope the mites didnt get him.. :badday:

Lol, be cool.. :rasta:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya GMT :wave:
Presents - you didn't get your present? That pile of sand that was dumped in front of your place - that wasn't sand - that was Hawaiian kief! :biglaugh:

Hiya Packin :wave:
Hunt hunt - peck peck - oh man, now I just drooled all over the eraser :cuss: Golden egg laying chicken manure - hey, canya get me somma dat stuff? :laughing:

Hiya BeAn :wave:
YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BeeeeeeeAnnnnnnnnn ( shouting ), no worries mate - in my best russian accent - Ayeh steyup ona miiits.:biglaugh:

Mini update:
Still have to paint the floor of the cab - hopefully today - the replacement memory loss seeds, very strange, after the seed husk came off the leaflets are brown... :badday: left them in the light to see if they green up, may have to germ another few seeds. My plant sitting buddy gave me 2 youngins - MOD Kalidream - KaliMist x Dreamweaver - he ran out of room and was going to bin them. Life is good! Hope to have pics and the new thread started in the next couple days. Meanwhile, I put up some Hawaiian Canna treats on the back table - Chocolate Covered Macadamia Bruised Nuts ( a hat tip to GMT :yes: ), Pineapple Upside Down Sticky Kief Kake, and gummy yummy sticky banana kiefy leaf rolls. A-loaloa-hahaha! :joint: :wave:

Last edited:

twistedtree

MGJ :wave: man, how's it going? I trust you had a nice vacation. That Pineapple Upside Down Sticky Kief Kake sure sounds delicious. :canabis: Say, you should stop by my thread, if you haven't already. A lot's happened since you've been away.

B

BeAn

...thank Jah for that, those bastards can get massive when exposed to gamma radiation..:yoinks:

Also glad to hear ya had a good holiday, lookin' forward to the new line-up...ill be on the lookout for the new MGJ thread for sure.:lurk:

Catch ya on the flip-side homies..:wave:...Jah bless.

[EDIT: 1500th post.....:woohoo:]

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
cant wait for your new journal. Sorry I have been out doc says I have 3 Ulcer's and a hiatal hernia. I will have a new journal up soon. Full of KUsh. hehhehhehhe :headbange Thinking of using my sourgrapes to father the seeds on my OG_BUBBa kush and sour diesel. Cant wait to see your new plant. Grow well.

GPB

Latest posts

Latest posts