What's new

"Mr extractor" discussion

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys can't see what's going on.

The ugly girl got the job only because this is her boyfriend's company.

When boyfriend had an idea to put up online videos using an attractive female, his ugly gf was like "yeah I can do it!!", and not wanting to hurt her feelings. ..

I would prefer you pay $49 for my convenience.

Thank you for the generous offer and options.

If I pay $49 for your convenience, will you stop picking on the women for our convenience?

grow nerd

Veteran
I only did it cuz the other cool kids were doing it and I felt peer pressure to fit in and be cool, so I'm not a bad person after all.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only did it cuz the other cool kids were doing it and I felt peer pressure to fit in and be cool, so I'm not a bad person after all.

So you say.

Does that mean your picking on the defenseless women, has now given you the new found self confidence to act like the adult you professed to be when you registered, instead of a wannabe cool kid?

Nice you have preferences, but I still call quid pro quo!

I will take $49 out of the mouths of the homeless and poor, who would otherwise receive our charitable donation fund, to conveniently save you reading it on line for free at the link provided, IF you agree to stop picking on the poor defenseless women and actually follow through by ceasing.

I'm man enough to pundle up the $49, if you are man enough to make and honor that commitment. How about it?

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes things take additional steps.

Here is what I had to agree to to open my PDF copies, as wells as my email requesting permission to copy at least enough of a snippet to lure those interested into following the free link and registering for free access to all of the NFPA sections.

Copyright 2015 National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Licensed, by agreement, for individual use and download on January 22, 2015 to Skunk Pharm Research LLC for designated user XXXXX XXXXX. No other reproduction or transmission in any form permitted without written permission of NFPA. For inquires or to report unauthorized use, contact [email protected].

Skunk Pharm Research's international blog is an information source for medical cannabis patients, with 1,769,601 views in 2014.

We pioneered closed loop butane extraction systems, and donated the design to public domain so as to prevent patenting, to replace open blasting with a safer alternative.

We have also long campaigned against indoor and any casual outdoor open extraction, and now find ourselves faced with gross public ignorance surrounding storage and handling of liquefied natural gas, as well as the static spark potentials for ignition.

The purpose of this letter is to request permission to publish snippets of your standards, giving NFPA full credit, with links back to your website for full details.

The purpose of doing so, is to further educate the public, and more effectively address the growing number of residential explosions from butane extraction, than relying on more laws to lock the survivors up for breaking, after the fact.

Respectfully,

XXXXX XXXXX aka Graywolf

Dab Strudel

Why do I always have to be the bad guy?

I've read a LOT of shit and I know solidly 5 people since I've joined that has done add much if not more reading than me and my .02 is you keep poking more times than everyone else or poking "harder" than everyone else. I've always thought that through my readings but there are others worse than you. I think you get the kickback because you are better than that and you know it... Other people that act like you arent worth the waste of keystrokes.. all of course imo, but then again who am I?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PS: I don't know if it helps, but I finally had an epiphany sometime in my early thirties,that the instantaneous negative "karma" I was experiencing, was actually a direct result of my motives, which led to the actions that got me in collision with those around me.

I can always lie about my motives, both to others and especially myself, so as to justify the action I am looking for public approval of, but there will always be those that see it for exactly for what it is and respond accordingly.

After satisfying the physiological requirements of exististance, Abraham Maslow, father of humanistic psychology, said we look for approval by self and by others.

An action that has gotten me into about as much trouble as my little head, is seeking approval of self through approval of others.

Hey ya'll, watch this!!!!!!!.....................................

Besides the physical pain sometimes involved, it always seems like some people are negatively impressed and outlandish behavior is hard to defend, without looking even worse to the audience.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very introspective.

Not from the mount though.

The motive epiphany was while on three hits of windowpane, babysitting someone more ripped for 12 hours, whose heart I broke with a careless comment.

C'est la vie. Unfortunately that's the way a lot of us have to learn, myself included. Sometimes that's better though, harder to forget something that impacts you so directly.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C'est la vie. Unfortunately that's the way a lot of us have to learn, myself included. Sometimes that's better though, harder to forget something that impacts you so directly.

Arguably the quickest teacher by putting the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not a bad person; just misunderstood, is all.

Maybe even weaned too soon, and rejected by your own mother like Moi, but interestingly, not the subject of this thread either.

I seem to have hit the nail on the head with suggesting attention seeking behavior.

Dat chew Matt, back again with a new avatar?

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update:

Mr. Xxxxx

Thank you for contacting the National Fire Protection Association.

I have forwarded this on to our legal department and someone will be contacting you.

Sincerely,
Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx
NFPA Sales
(800) 344-3555
(508) 895-8355
ref:_00D5077Vx._50050Zci0O:ref

denieddd

so i didnt watch the x games but i remember "mr extractor" mentioning something about bringing his product there any one see it? i need a good laugh :laughing: