What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movie Sound Tracks

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hi everyone,

Do they even make movie sound tracks anymore.

The sound track from Shaft was really cool with that funky waa-waa guitar.

"That Shaft is a bad mother........."

"shush your mouth
"

Then of course there are the James Bond sound tracks which were cool too.

stc9357

Yeah most good movies have a decent one to bring to mind something recent "The Watchmen" had the best soundtrack I've heard in about 3-5 years every scene was matched in intensity with the soundtrack.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I don't think they have enough talent to do soundtracks anymore?...they depend on special effects.

R.I.P. Isaac

Attachments

• 50983isaac2.jpg
    50983isaac2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13

Mr. Burgundy

ROMEO IS BLEEDING. Jazzy, dark, classic. This is film noir at its finest..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107983/

I love the John Williams cuts for 007. Some of my favs-Man with the Golden Gun, You only live twice, the 007 theme, and anything Shirley Bassey touches ;)
I know it sounds corny, but I love snowboarding to BOND themes..makes me feel like a kid again :)

NateDizz

The Devil's Rejects had a great soundtrack. The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and 3 great Terry Reid tracks.

technine

Haven't heard a good one in a while. Stand out soundtracks imo are Reservoir Dogs and Forest Gump. The title track for RD's ' Little Green Bag' really sets the mood for the rest of the movie and for the soundtrack. I dont think I'll ever forget the torture scene with Michael Madsen set to ' Stuck In the Middle' , EPIC! And Forest Gump is just a well rounded album that flows very well with the movie.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Right, Shirley Bassey singing Goldfinger, and Tom Jones singing Thunderball.

My friend had the sound track from Bonnie and Clyde complete with machine gun sound effects.

G

Greyskull

the road warrior soundtrack...
composed by brian may of queen

about to pop that into the blu ray matter of fact :joint:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a fancy for blaxploitation soundtracks,Hell up in Harlem,Accross 110th st,Car Wash,the funky bass has all but gone and died.........R.I.P