What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica

Chi13

ICMag Donor
These are just made up stories, for whatever reason. Attention seeking, money, an exercise in disinformation. Who knows. You can choose to believe them, but there is no evidence.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
These are just made up stories, for whatever reason. Attention seeking, money, an exercise in disinformation. Who knows. You can choose to believe them, but there is no evidence.

I am sure, if you could afford it, you could go have a look.
Admiral Byrd sure did.

therevverend

Veteran
A buddy of mine told me he saw a 'UFO' the other day. The 2nd he says he's seen in his life. He was driving home on Saturday night (statistics tell us Saturday night accounts for 99.9% of all UFO sightings) after enjoying some beer and potent ganja. Driving through a mixed rural/suburban area. He saw hovering above the big powerlines that run through a field 50 yards from the road a barge-like object with flashing red and blue lights hovering. In his mind he thought about about it going or speed or something and it suddenly moved to the left and moved away at warp speed. He says he's heard the space brothers are telepathic so he thinks his thoughts may have influenced their actions. He believes he can communicate telepathically with plants and animals but I haven't seen proof of this ability. Any thoughts on this? My opinion is that he came extremely close to getting a DUI..

WelderDan

Veteran
Do you really think I give a shit about what "others" might think about me??? You ain't been around long enough. I do know you are afraid.
But answer me this with some kind of intelligence.
Where did the different human races come from?

Now what would I be afraid of? Certainly none of your conspiracy laden musings.

As for humans, there is only 1 race, the human race. Perhaps you were referring to different ethnicities?

Oh I know what it is. Your going to tell us about the Annunaki. How we were made from lower life forms to serve our alien masters. Or some other equally outlandish drek. Do enlighten us.

WelderDan

Veteran
Yes. I consider you a Sheeple. Because you are.

Ha ha ha ha! Me and everyone else have been dunking on you throughout the entire thread.

What you don't seem to understand is you are the sheeple, and we are all pointing and laughing at you.

Keep digging that hole though. And what do you do when you finally realize how deep that hole is?

Badfishy1

Snow melts and the Nazi x ayyyyylmao mountain collab gets revealed? Wtf I love global warming now! Think I’ll go run my 3 mile/ gal sports car down the interstate while throwing plastic straws out the window for fun. Accelerate!

buzzmobile

Veteran
If you live. You will see.

attachment.php

"Bless your heart", gladys.

Attachments

• come with me.jpg
    come with me.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 28

shithawk420

Veteran
A buddy of mine told me he saw a 'UFO' the other day. The 2nd he says he's seen in his life. He was driving home on Saturday night (statistics tell us Saturday night accounts for 99.9% of all UFO sightings) after enjoying some beer and potent ganja. Driving through a mixed rural/suburban area. He saw hovering above the big powerlines that run through a field 50 yards from the road a barge-like object with flashing red and blue lights hovering. In his mind he thought about about it going or speed or something and it suddenly moved to the left and moved away at warp speed. He says he's heard the space brothers are telepathic so he thinks his thoughts may have influenced their actions. He believes he can communicate telepathically with plants and animals but I haven't seen proof of this ability. Any thoughts on this? My opinion is that he came extremely close to getting a DUI..

Usually when people say stuff like that is schizophrenia.im just saying I know a few of them and it's a common symptom.anyone that thinks they know everything about how the world works is a fool.ghosts and aliens and Bigfoot oh my! I had to deal with this in jail.a couple people DEMANDED we watch ancient aliens and ghost shows.i actually got lucky cause I was in a small jail.they didn't know that the book called" Behold a Pail Horse" is supposed to be confiscated and not allowed in jails.it was crazy ass book with some truth to it but otherwise Goofy shit.i could tell everyone of them on the shows where flat out actors and liars. It's not hard to tell.absolutley loony toon bullshit.if there is something out there these Goofy fucks got nothing to do with it.

There was also another book that was banned before they figured it was supposed to be banned too.the 49 or 50 laws of power.it all rookie Goofy mind minipulation shit.