What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica

gladysvjubb

Veteran
You have mental problems, those $ should go to pills. You'll believe anything without scrutiny. In that sense you're exactly like 'the sheeple'. pitiful. I am into conspiracies for real. The garbage you are into is absolute entry level disinfo mud. Your idea of research is to passively absorb drivel from insane people in youtube videos.

In your research, disprove everything I have posted.
I dare you.

SuperBadGrower

That's not how those things work mate. I also have better things to do than disproving delusions of someone who belongs in a mental ward. When you make a claim, the onus is on you to provide evidence. A pretty bold request as you yourself have not provided any argumentation . In order for anyone to disprove what you say, you'll have to first make a case, instead of throwing out a hundred random statements "BELIEVE IT". You're the prototype godlikeproductions dweller. I'm surprised you post this here.

Go buy a telescope instead of wasting money on that dumb whore. Verify for yourself that there are no buildings on the moon. Move on and do something better with your time instead of being a useful idiot.

WelderDan

Veteran
In your research, disprove everything I have posted.
I dare you.

You're the one making claims. The burden of proof is on you.

In every post, you make confrontational statements, make controversial claims, call people names and promote conspiracy theories.

You're not trying to have rational discourse, you're just trying to stir up shit. You need better material, so far it's just weaksauce.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
That's not how those things work mate. I also have better things to do than disproving delusions of someone who belongs in a mental ward. When you make a claim, the onus is on you to provide evidence. A pretty bold request as you yourself have not provided any argumentation . In order for anyone to disprove what you say, you'll have to first make a case, instead of throwing out a hundred random statements "BELIEVE IT". You're the prototype godlikeproductions dweller. I'm surprised you post this here.

Go buy a telescope instead of wasting money on that dumb whore. Verify for yourself that there are no buildings on the moon. Move on and do something better with your time instead of being a useful idiot.

Have you been to the Moon?
I have photos going back to the 50's of craft being photo'd in ONE FRAME of a ceaft that left the Moon heading toward Earth. You can actually see the massive movement in ONE FRAME. Astonishing.
By the way, you do realize that the World Governments DECLASSIFIED top secret materials on 31 May 2019. Look in to Majestic 12 for starters.
I have a telescope. I watched the complete blackout of the Moon during a solar eclipse many years ago. All of the sudden one crater lit up like a Christmas tree. Shocking.
I would refer you to Buzz Aldrin, the American Astronaut. Why did we go to the Moon? To collect rocks? Not so. It was an exploritory expedition. They brought back artifacts. Do not sit at your keyboard throwing out innuendo.
Do the fucking research, yourself. You will be amazed at what material is out there.

gladysvjubb

Veteran

Here you go Mate:
This is free material from perhaps the World's leading authority.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=youtu...sc=1-19&cvid=a40b9ff8ea2d4f6c9dc6e93e11582c72

Please, please, disprove me.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lmao never mind he isnt taking the piss. Jesus what a warped mind.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I heard once the moon rings like a bell when hit by space junk

Indeed. We did tests and found out it is really hollow and an artificially created object.
If you care to go to the 5th floor of the NSA, you will find the offices of the inter-planetary trade commission.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Too bad a dopes fuck up everything. But that is always the way. There is always that 10%. Do the research my foolish friends.
No, it is much easier to try to dismiss that which does not fit the dogma you were brought upwith.
BIG typing skills but no substance behind your snide remarks.