What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High Seeds Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumblepop

35039msskdmkdmks.jpg
35039BBBBB.jpg
35039100x100.jpg

simpleword

Alright well here's a simple black and white logo:

mh3pp1.jpg

mh3biv2.jpg

And a color version which of course can be altered:

mh3colorlf7.jpg

mh3color2vn7.jpg

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tuco's black and white one is good too ... , plz keep em coming , everyone

i will go and take some pix now ... :wave: :D

Fj

tuco

Two seed packet versions: One with black area at bottom for typing strain name. A second version with a blank, grey area for handwriting strain name.

mhs3.jpg

mhs2.jpg

mhs_square.jpg

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the second one is really nice ... , but is 332 x 500 fitting for an 4 x 6 sticker ???

Fj

PS: we will wait untill may 10th for choosing the winner , so everyone have their chance to participate here :D

tuco

the second one is really nice ... , but is 332 x 500 fitting for an 4 x 6 sticker ???

Thanks, fjällhöga. I wasn't really picky about the size yet but the ratio is correct. I'll fix the size before the 10th.

Good luck everyone.

simpleword

fjällhöga said:

Fj

PS: we will wait untill may 10th for choosing the winner , so everyone have their chance to participate here :D

4x6 inches at a modest 200 DPI is 800x1200 pixels.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats cool thx everyone for taking the time ... , but i meant 4 x 6 cm ... , not inches .... :D

as a programmer I'm always frustrated when I have ideas for graphics and no clue how to do them....lol

You guys with the snow capped mountains... Make the snow cap spike into marijuana leaf
silhouettes :joint:

simpleword

iLLperception said:
as a programmer I'm always frustrated when I have ideas for graphics and no clue how to do them....lol

You guys with the snow capped mountains... Make the snow cap spike into marijuana leaf
silhouettes :joint:

Good idea, tried it and I'm not sure if I like it or not.

mh4wm0.jpg

Last edited:
R

Ronley

simpleword said:
Good idea, tried it and I'm not sure if I like it or not.

mh4wm0.jpg

Its more effective with snow mountains then a leaf. The leaf makes it corny.

Doug_Marsh

Here my submissions let me know if you wanna see them in different colors or switched around.

LOGO1.jpg
LOGO1re.jpg
logo3.jpg

This one doesn't really have anything to do with weed, seeds, or even mountains but I thought I would throw it out there. Stealthy maybe haha I'm baked :joint:
logo4.jpg

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i'd be stoked as shit if i got a breeder pack with a pig picture on it, that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.